General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, does anyone remember where Misty took the poly, Tim Miller says at the family home, did he mean Annettes, but for some reason, I think it was at Katrinas, does anyone know about that?

MARK NEJAME, ATTORNEY FOR TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Without question, Nancy. They wanted the polygraph. And for anybody to suggest that he coerced them or tricked them, the voice stress and hypnosis were done in Satsuma at Ron`s family`s home. So they wanted it voluntarily done elsewhere for further test.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/01/ng.01.html

My understanding from what Misty revealed during her LVA is the test was being given to her at Aunt Elise's house.JMHO

''

My understanding is... He does say.. the cousin wasn't there.. JMHO..
But again, how would he know IF he was at work like he claims he was? Same applies to his mother..JMHO

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: Nancy, he said that the focus of the investigation was not on him but in finding Haleigh. That`s what the police told him when they threw him on the ground and cuffed him.

So they threw him on the ground and mentioned Haleigh.....

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/25/ng.01.html

That was my reaction too but that fit most of what those two said which puts me back to another question. When was the last time TN actually saw her little granddaughter? Why is that a big secret?

Why did she send her mother over to check on the children and how did that turn into taking clothes?

Where was TN?
To my knowledge she has never publicly stated when she last saw Haleigh and she has never given any information as to where she was on Monday February 9, 2009 either..JMHO

Ok, so this is straight out Rons mouth, so does anyone really still want to believe he was just a poor victim of circumstance and they really went after him because of drugs?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Have they asked you about Haleigh yet?

CUMMINGS: Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: What -- what -- when was that?

CUMMINGS: Wednesday, right after they captured me, or apprehended me, or whatever they want to call it.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK. What did they -- what happened?

CUMMINGS: Nothing. They just told me that their main focus was not on putting me in jail but finding Haleigh. They didn`t really question me, man. They already know that I don`t know nothing about Haleigh`s disappearance...

Oh, yes, that makes total sense Ron, they know you didn't do anything, they just threw you to the pavement and mentioned your daughter and immediately questioned you about her. He must believe everyone is stupid.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/27/ng.01.html

Ok, so this is straight out Rons mouth, so does anyone really still want to believe he was just a poor victim of circumstance and they really went after him because of drugs?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Have they asked you about Haleigh yet?

CUMMINGS: Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: What -- what -- when was that?

CUMMINGS: Wednesday, right after they captured me, or apprehended me, or whatever they want to call it.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK. What did they -- what happened?

CUMMINGS: Nothing. They just told me that their main focus was not on putting me in jail but finding Haleigh. They didn`t really question me, man. They already know that I don`t know nothing about Haleigh`s disappearance...

Oh, yes, that makes total sense Ron, they know you didn't do anything, they just threw you to the pavement and mentioned your daughter and immediately questioned you about her. He must believe everyone is stupid.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/27/ng.01.html

This actually makes perfect sense to me if LE was going after Misty and all the rest of them were collateral damage. Their main focus is finding Haleigh, and Misty is the key...

I don't think they were reconciled either but I do believe Misty was on the scene when the incident happened and Haleigh died. I also believe the other Croslins who are involved were called in after the fact..I suspect Ron C hauled rear into work and they made the decision to HELP out when Misty was left high and dry with a deceased child on her hands...Bet now they wish they had called LE immediately when they found out what had happened...JMHO.

Especially since LE is so invested in protecting Ron from this for whatever reason, IMO, LE would be who to call instead of all the Croslins.

To my knowledge she has never publicly stated when she last saw Haleigh and she has never given any information as to where she was on Monday February 9, 2009 either..JMHO

There must be a reason for it. Each time I see the grandsons is special (well, except one wakes me up at 4:30 a.m.), and if I thought I might never see one of them and wanted the public to help, my last moments with him would be the first thing I'd talk about through the tears.

I ran across this recently and thought it was interesting:

He did seem to be pretty anxious to get out of jail for some reason, didn't he?

lindsy-1-1.png

I'm not aware of a single ounce of evidence that Tommy Croslin was at the trailer that didn't come from one of two documented liars and drug addicts trying, in their own convoluted drug addled way, to better their chances of getting out of jail. Remember, Tommy Croslin has never told anyone that HE harmed a hair on the head of Haleigh Cummings. His Shell Harbor tale said it was that mean old Cousin Joe.

Remember Cousin Joe? Since facts regarding Joe Overstreet are in short supply, let me point out 3 documented facts stated by LE that have, to date, stood the test of time over the past 3 years:

(1) Joe Overstreet is not a suspect.

(2) Joe Overstreet is not a person of interest.

(3) Joe Overstreet has been ruled out.

I disagree that Joe facts have withstood the test of time, and I also have some quotes of my own, but I'm pressed for time, so I'll get back to this later.

There must be a reason for it. Each time I see the grandsons is special (well, except one wakes me up at 4:30 a.m.), and if I thought I might never see one of them and wanted the public to help, my last moments with him would be the first thing I'd talk about through the tears.

Probably because she was just as great of a grandma as she was a mother, we know this is a woman who gave her kids up for whatever reasons that have never been revealed. She probably cant remember the last time she ever saw Haleigh for whatever reasons, I get the feeling little kids aren't her thing.

jmo

While I don't think Joe did whatever was done, he may well know something, Sherriff Hardy sounded unhappy about him "lawyering up" iirc.

I'm still on the fence about Joe. Something I find interesting, though, is even if what Misty and Tommy said was nothing but lies, they continue to accuse their own family members. I would say if Misty's and Tommy's only involvement is covering for Ron, they are certainly taking their job seriously and putting in that extra mile. MOO.

Probably because she was just as great of a grandma as she was a mother, we know this is a woman who gave her kids up for whatever reasons that have never been revealed. She probably cant remember the last time she ever saw Haleigh for whatever reasons, I get the feeling little kids aren't her thing.

jmo

Maybe that's it.

I am pretty sure in the beginning, it was said a cousin was at Rons, and everyone just assumed it was Joe, but I think it was Hope, who was also targeted in the drug sting. Ron did this, and it would be LOGICAL to assume someone who really loves him would cover for him, Hope is not just a victim of circumstance like Donna.

jmo

MOO, I'm pretty confident LE would have taken the time to determine at the beginning which cousin exactly was being referred to.

Maybe that's it.

I also suspect she shares the same afflictions as her son. There really is something mentally wrong with Ronald, I was thinking about this last night. He never had a family home with a mom and dad, sure he had Annette, but its actually really sad, he had no values or comprehension of what a family really was, its sad it took Kirby dying for Teresa to be a mom, but then she let Ron move in a girl, no good mom does that. She doomed him from the moment he was born, and I really dont think she helped him cover up anything, I would imagine she has to blame herself because imo, all of this is her fault to a certain extent. jmo

At least his children are all alive.
Yes, that's true, but since I believe Tommy was named a suspect for good reason, his kids being alive just means, IMO, that he played a part in killing somebody elses child, instead of his own. Him not killing his own children wasn't motivated by love, IMO. yuck, what a morbid train of thought, this is. But, somebody is responsible for Haleigh's death, disposal and cover-up, so there's plenty of morbidity to go around. MOO

Which is something Tim Miller, Marc Klass, and Beth Holloway, among others, including myself, can't say.

Lanie, if I'm reading this correctly my admiration for you has grown tremendously.

I only have one son and three beautiful granddaughters, but if I ever lost one of them....oh my friend....I'm very certain that I would no longer possess the fortitude to fight for the missing and abused of others as you do so diligently.

Thank You

Yes, that's true, but since I believe Tommy was named a suspect for good reason, his kids being alive just means, IMO, that he played a part in killing somebody elses child, instead of his own. Him not killing his own children wasn't motivated by love, IMO. yuck, what a morbid train of thought, this is. But, somebody is responsible for Haleigh's death, disposal and cover-up, so there's plenty of morbidity to go around. MOO

Well, hopefully time will bring a conclusion and expose who did what. I have never heard anything bad about Tommy until Misty hooked up with Ron and the whole family crumbled. I HIGHLY doubt he killed anyone and think he gets a bad shake because hes ugly, just as I suspect if Ron looked like Mark Lunsford, he may not have all the undying support. jmo

LOL. Tommy has not been charged with anything related to HaLeigh and the last info I have is there are NO persons of interest or suspects.

IMO, Tommy will be charged before being released from prison. ... and he is the named suspect.

BBM

I don't know what he did, but as far as I know, he didn't implicate Ron in whatever it was. Wonder why, especially after so much time had passed.

Logically, if my brain permits such, Ron apparently wasn't involved. <shrug>
Maybe love? Lol

I believe there have been many discussions about Tommy being named a suspect. The State's Attorney said he was a suspect. I'm not sure why he would say it-maybe he believes he is/was maybe he just assumed he is/was. The fact is Putnam County Sheriff's Office hasn't officially named him as a suspect.
BTW, this wasn't a rant...I'm just stating what is known as fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592