General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the state of Florida the State Attorney could charge this case under the felony murder rule, ie "the hand of one is the hand of all." Basically anyone who participated in Haleigh's murder, under the law is just as guilty as the one who actually CAUSED the death. It is also known as the law of parties.

Ron's telephone calls with Misty & Tommy are key. We know for a fact that he gave LE new info regarding his communication with them as part of his plea deal. The big question is, what was it. We know the info is about Haleigh, because his proffer is SEALED. If it was about the drugs, it would be open, because those are closed cases.

Florida law only allows the state attorney to seal evidence in an ongoing case, ie Haleigh Cummings.

So I don't think the term directly or indirectly makes a difference. Tommy Croslin's attorney's even said that they had threatened to charge Tommy with felony murder, which proves the state attorney is leaning towards charging multiple people not just one person with Haleigh's murder.

So yes, I do think Ron should be heavily focused on. As well as both Misty and Tommy. You can continue to have your rose colored glasses on, but I'll keep them off and look at the big picture. I'm not going to ignore the facts and exclude someone who was obviously party to a crime.

BBM
It's more than obvious to me holding my breath waiting for you to focus on Misty and Tommy would be unwise on my part. As far as rose colored glasses and the big picture, you keep telling yourself that. I don't believe I'm the one who is so rigid in my way of thinking I can't look at other POV's and entertain other possibilities, and all my posts are here in black and white to back it up. Can you say the same?

Speaking of Misty and Tommy, have either one of them blamed anyone else for Haleigh besides Cousin Joe?

And the AC guy, obviously there was one, as LE declared him cleared.

What proof is there Annette Sikes lied other than she is Ron's grandmother? Being related to someone doesn't make a person automatically a liar, even if that person says something that doesn't go along with what someone else thinks. Does anyone have documentation showing Annette lied in some other incident to protect Ron? I read the police record of when Ron was arrested for assaulting Tommy, and she didn't lie to protect him then.

Anyone have evidence any police are lying to cover for Ron because his mother is a dispatcher? IIRC, these same police did not cover when their Chief or Sheriff's son was arrested on drug-related charges. I irrationally assume if people want to get in good with someone, they're going to be more interested in covering for their superior than their dispatcher.

Ron said he was at work, and LE publicly stated Ron was at work. Any information on LE publicly stating Ron was not at work?

I saw Misty on television at the docks speaking with LE while they searched. Does anyone have a link to Ron being at the docks?

Ron said he was at work, and LE publicly stated Ron was at work. Any information on LE publicly stating Ron was not at work?

Yes, they stated that RC was at "werk", however, his arrival time, departure time, or if he was there for his entire shift was not given.

Yes, they stated that RC was at "werk", however, his arrival time, departure time, or if he was there for his entire shift was not given.

If they know, LE has not announced what/when/where happened to HaLeigh. They said there wasn't any evidence of what happened at the mh.

BBM

I see your point. If LE is not willing to release every single detail of their open investigation where no one has yet to be charged, then nothing they say means anything, is that about right?

Speaking of Misty and Tommy, have either one of them blamed anyone else for Haleigh besides Cousin Joe?

Nope. And IMO will never do so.

Since some of us are aware Ron is innocent of harming HaLeigh, per LE ststements, we know Tommy is the named suspect and Misty the key.
Joe, IMO, may have been involved also by giving Tommy the idea where to dispose of HaLeigh's body.

What proof is there Annette Sikes lied other than she is Ron's grandmother? Being related to someone doesn't make a person automatically a liar, even if that person says something that doesn't go along with what someone else thinks. Does anyone have documentation showing Annette lied in some other incident to protect Ron? I read the police record of when Ron was arrested for assaulting Tommy, and she didn't lie to protect him then.

IMO, there is no proof.
Some are simply misinterpreting the way people talk and running with what they 'think' their dialect means.
GGMS would never cover up the death or knowledge of the death of her great grandchild.
Not even Ron's involvement...

Anyone have evidence any police are lying to cover for Ron because his mother is a dispatcher? IIRC, these same police did not cover when their Chief or Sheriff's son was arrested on drug-related charges. I irrationally assume if people want to get in good with someone, they're going to be more interested in covering for their superior than their dispatcher.

TN wearing that jacket gave lots of fodder for jumping to conclusions.
I figured she had it in the car and likely, like anyone scared to death, was shivering and put in on.
Never saw anything remotely nefarious in that act. <shrug>

Nope.
There are rumors I've only seen on message boards:
1) Ron was late
2) Ron was drunk when he arrived
3) Ron was late because he was looking for a drug debt owed.

His attorney stated he got to work almost 30-45 minutes early.
I would imagine he checked before speaking.
LE has never disputed that statement. I imagine they also verified.

The only thing said was the old preached stating Ron 'worked his 8 hours and his child was taken'(paraphrased)
IMO the '8 hours' was the preachers add and not Ron's statement.
No way to prove or disprove it.
MOO though

I saw Misty on television at the docks speaking with LE while they searched. Does anyone have a link to Ron being at the docks?

Ron never was taken there.
What would have been the point?
LE says he isn't a suspect along with Crystal.

Only the key and the named suspect were taken to the dock.
THAT makes sense to me.

TN arrived at the house much earlier, if she had given her correct address.

TN arrived with the Sheriff's jacket on, when she no longer worked there.

TN arrived with a "diamond" necklace on, to prove what, that she was important and had money.

TN arrived with a poster picture of Haleigh, what would make her do that?

Now, SOMEONE, knew what had happened to Haleigh.

Ron arrived, and wasn't that a great show!!

TN said she "sent someone over", why?

GGMS "SAYS" she went over to deliver clean laundry, however, she brought a family member, who just happened to be a nurse.[/B

Ron receives a phone call, while on his knees "crying", but he doesn't pick up the da_m phone!!

et. al. BARF!!

Since some of us are aware Ron is innocent of harming HaLeigh, per LE ststements, we know Tommy is the named suspect and Misty the key.
Joe, IMO, may have been involved also by giving Tommy the idea where to dispose of HaLeigh's body.
I think JO might have been involved, but Tommy didn't need anybody, especially and out of stater, giving him pointers on where to dispose of a body. I doubt JO could have found his way out of a paper bag. Not saying he didn't go along for the ride...or if he was driving, maybe Tommy did the navigating? Who knows...maybe nobody drove anywhere. Maybe he/she walked, or drove a boat. MOO.

I think JO might have been involved, but Tommy didn't need anybody, especially and out of stater, giving him pointers on where to dispose of a body. I doubt JO could have found his way out of a paper bag. Not saying he didn't go along for the ride...or if he was driving, maybe Tommy did the navigating? Who knows...maybe nobody drove anywhere. Maybe he/she walked, or drove a boat. MOO.

I believe JO summered there often. Please, if I'm wrong, correct me. tia

TN arrived at the house much earlier, if she had given her correct address.

TN arrived with the Sheriff's jacket on, when she no longer worked there.

TN arrived with a "diamond" necklace on, to prove what, that she was important and had money.

TN arrived with a poster picture of Haleigh, what would make her do that?

Now, SOMEONE, knew what had happened to Haleigh.

Ron arrived, and wasn't that a great show!!

TN said she "sent someone over", why?

GGMS "SAYS" she went over to deliver clean laundry, however, she brought a family member, who just happened to be a nurse.[/B

Ron receives a phone call, while on his knees "crying", but he doesn't pick up the da_m phone!!

et. al. BARF!!

1.) TN did NOT arrive at the house earlier. If you read the police report, it states Ron had called her earlier, then it goes on to detail all kinds of things that happened, then it says TN arrived. I don't know where anyone got the idea TN was there before LE, or arrived the same time as LE, because that is certainly NOT what it says in the police report.

2. & 3.) I don't know what TN wearing a jacket from the Sheriff's dept. and a diamond necklace have to do with anything...I really, really don't.

4.) She was told her granddaughter was missing, and she brought a photograph. Isn't that what people are supposed to do when someone is missing?

5.) I agree, and that SOMEONE was probably the person who said she was there the whole time, which would be Misty.

6.) I watched an old friend put on a 'great show' many times over a daughter who had been missing for over 20 years. I also witnessed a very similar reaction to what Ron did one night when a friend of a friend and her husband woke up from their drug haze and found their four children gone. The children turned out to be fine, so I guess them freaking out and threatening to kill whoever took their children and threatening and blaming each other didn't mean they were murderers.

7.) IF TN sent someone over, maybe it had something to do with Misty being exhausted. I've sent myself over to a few places a time or two. A close friend had cancer and babysat her grandchildren all the time, and I used to check in daily just to make sure everything was okay. Sometimes I even brought the kids to my house.

8.) LOL, when my daughter gets her nursing license, I will be going a lot of places with a nurse. I didn't realize it was some kind of crime.

9.) I don't know why Ron didn't answer his phone. Maybe he has assigned ring tones and knew who the call was from. Maybe he believed Haleigh was dead. IMO, this is the only thing in this entire list that could be considered suspicious.

Misty said Haleigh was in the same bed as her.

Misty later said Haleigh was on a mattress next to her bed.

Misty said she slept through the whole thing.

Misty said she was there.

Misty said Tommy and Joe were there to steal a gun and took Haleigh instead.

Misty said she hid under the covers with Jr. while Haleigh was screaming.

Tommy said he wasn't there after a certain point.

Tommy said he went over at 10pm and no one was there.

Tommy said Joe went to steal a gun and took Haleigh instead.

Tommy said Haleigh was weighted down with cinder blocks and thrown in the river by Joe.

LE searched the river.

Rumor has it LE took Tommy to the dock.

LE definitely took Misty to the dock.

LE, after searching the river, declared in a press conference the status of the case was changed from missing child to homicide.

LE said Ron was at work.

I don't understand why something like 'TN was wearing a diamond necklace' has more bearing on guilt than anything I've listed here.

BBM

mkay, would you clarify the bold statement, please?
Are you stating Ron is innocent per LE statements?
Or Tommy is the named suspect per LE statements?

Thanks so much! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member