17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I love that man! :floorlaugh:

Gosh - can you imagine the look on the officers face? First for even asking the question "name please" - as if anyone doesn't know the handsome man sitting in front of them.

And to hear him respond with "Brad Pitt".

OMGosh - I'm in tears!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I try to keep my Bubbles separate from my Baubles lest a Burglar confuse the two.

Question?

Sanford is in Seminole County, correct?

Orlando is in Orange County, correct?

Why do people keep saying that Sanford is a suburb of Orlando if they are in completely different counties?

I'm just wondering because it has been brought up a lot that Orlando has the 3rd highest crime rate in the U.S. and using Sanford as a suburb of Orlando in order to link the two together? How can they be linked when they are in two different counties?

we have not seen any official photos taken at the scene or the police station either. IMO, we should wait for that. But I must say again, it takes an incredibly brave person to speak up for GZ. You literally risk your life in this current situation.

I've seen all the proof I need to see to convince me he had no injuries. We've seen quite a bit of the video that was released when he was taken into the police station, many different angles of him in those as well. There is no blood anywhere on him, there is no sign based on his clothing that he had been in a fight for his life.

I never said anything about anyone taking the opportunity to speak on behalf of Zimmerman but now that you mention it, I really wish the ones that he have speaking out on his behalf did not presume that the general public was stupid and would believe their stories without question. Perhaps also, he might want to pick different representatives to do his PR for him instead of allowing friend, Taaffe < mod snip >; the uncle, no best friend, no make that someone he used to work with, Joe Oliver who tried to say he was the best of friends with Zimmerman; and his brother, Junior, who as it turns out (according to Zimmerman's lawyer) hasn't spoken to him in more than a year. Wow, just thinking about that, with friends/family like these, he really doesn't need any other enemies.

~jmo~

I do not think he stole his snake at the 7/11.

But I have heard there is a video of TM at the 7/11.
I would love to see it. If anyone has it.

I want to see the video too. Someone had questioned where Trayvon's receipt for his purchase was? I found that odd because I don't know anyone who would want a cash receipt for skittles and Arizona tea? You can't write that off on your taxes? Can you?

Question?

Sanford is in Seminole County, correct?

Orlando is in Orange County, correct?

Why do people keep saying that Sanford is a suburb of Orlando if they are in completely different counties?

I'm just wondering because it has been brought up a lot that Orlando has the 3rd highest crime rate in the U.S. and using Sanford as a suburb of Orlando in order to link the two together? How can they be linked when they are in two different counties?
In Atlanta, we have suburbs in different counties. I wouldn't think it's impossible.

In Atlanta, we have suburbs in different counties. I wouldn't think it's impossible.

But Sanford's crime rate would be included in Seminole's crime rate, not Orange's crime rate?

Here's the Florida statue 784.048 on stalking. Notice the word "repeatedly" is used.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ing&URL=0700-0799/0784/Sections/0784.048.html

This is under c: no mention of repeatedly as once is enough.

(c)&#8195;“Credible threat” means a threat made with the intent to cause the person who is the target of the threat to reasonably fear for his or her safety. The threat must be against the life of, or a threat to cause bodily injury to, a person.

And if you feel someone is following you and a threat to your life, once is enough. It is still stalking, even if it's only once. jmo

An yet they decided not to charge or detain him within a mere few hours. AFTER a late night emergency visit from the prosecutor.

and bypassing the assigned assistant SA who would normally be called. Why didn't they want that person involved?

I also noticed that he apparently managed to get his nose broken without getting any blood on his shirt.

I DO NOT THINK HE HAS A BROKEN NOSE - but I do not know.

I once busted my friends nose by accident -- there was lots of blood but non on our clothes.
She was looking on the floor for an earring, I was bending my head down and getting to a
kneeling position to look, she was coming up with her head and BANG busted nose.
I took her to the hospital immediately with an entire roll of paper towels. But both of our cloths
were CLEAN. So I know that a nose will bleed a lot, and I know that sometimes you can stay clean.

That's correct. They refer to Sanford as a suburb of Orlando because of Orlando's size. jmo

and bypassing the assigned assistant SA who would normally be called. Why didn't they want that person involved?

Crazy, right??

I want to talk more about why Zimmerman didn't want to give out his addresss. He did the same thing when he was making a call to LE while he was in his home? Why does he not want LE to know his address?

What is in his home, or what is he hiding in his home, to not want LE knocking at his door? Something strange is going on?

MOO

Here's a map of counties:

florida-county-map.gif

http://www.digital-topo-maps.com/county-map/florida-county-map.gif

As you can see - Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Volusia and Lake are all in the "Orlando" area. Brevard is where NASA is and is usually referred to as the Titusville area.

IDK about the "suburbs" and all - I do know that Orlando proper is basically in Orange county. Osceola county is where a lot of people live that work in Orlando - same for Seminole.

Just wanted to give ya'll a visual.

2 things- where is the receipt for the skittles? Was it never found? Why?
This is a very dense neighborhood. There were several eyewitnesses. GZ had to assume people were watching the entire time. People saw George on bottom. Why would TM be screaming if he were on top?

I haven't seen or heard mention of the receipt one way or the other in any msm articles, reports, nor in any official releases.

May I ask why you find the receipt of such critical importance? And are you trying to imply there's a reason why no receipt would be found?

MOO, of course.

Sanford is the County seat.

Sanford is a city in the central region of the U.S. state of Florida. It is the county seat of Seminole County. As of the 2010 U.S. Census, the city had a population of 53,570. It is a principal city of the Greater Orlando metropolitan area, which was home to 2,134,411 people as of the 2010 U.S. Census.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanford,_Florida

Crazy, right??

I want to talk more about why Zimmerman didn't want to give out his addresss. He did the same thing when he was making a call to LE while he was in his home? Why does he not want LE to know his address?

What is in his home, or what is he hiding in his home, to not want LE knocking at his door? Something strange is going on?

MOO
I'm pretty sure LE would have his address. He just wanted to make the reports anonymously to avoid any tensions in the neighborhood, and he didn't give his address during this instance because he said he didn't know where Martin was (and didn't want him to know where he lived).

I may be wrong about this, but I think since he wasn't arrested, they wouldn't have taken a mug shot.

Ah--good point. But I assume they had to have arrested him in order to bring him to the police station in handcuffs, even if they subsequently let him go without charges, no?

Crazy, right??

MOO

I didn't listen to all of the 40+ 911 calls he made so I must have missed that Lola. So when he called 911 while he was at home, he wouldn't give them his home address? What particular crime was he reporting on that particular call? Hmmm, that's very interesting. Have to think on this a bit.

~jmo~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member