17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DO NOT THINK HE HAS A BROKEN NOSE - but I do not know.

I once busted my friends nose by accident -- there was lots of blood but non on our clothes.
She was looking on the floor for an earring, I was bending my head down and getting to a
kneeling position to look, she was coming up with her head and BANG busted nose.
I took her to the hospital immediately with an entire roll of paper towels. But both of our cloths
were CLEAN. So I know that a nose will bleed a lot, and I know that sometimes you can stay clean.

LOL...so do you think GZ had a roll of paper towels stuck in his waistband, too. GZ had enough blood on his face for LE to think he had a bloody nose and the way witnesses described him, leaning down towards the body, walking, pacing around before LE got there, he surely would have had blood on his shirt if it was his and not just wiped on his face from TM's blood. jmo

Crazy, right??

I want to talk more about why Zimmerman didn't want to give out his addresss. He did the same thing when he was making a call to LE while he was in his home? Why does he not want LE to know his address?

What is in his home, or what is he hiding in his home, to not want LE knocking at his door? Something strange is going on?

MOO

Maybe he didn't want it to go into public record, to avoid retaliation or whatever.

I want to see the video too. Someone had questioned where Trayvon's receipt for his purchase was? I found that odd because I don't know anyone who would want a cash receipt for skittles and Arizona tea? You can't write that off on your taxes? Can you?

I have a cuz that keeps all receipts I DO NOT she adds them up every night and end of week too
to see just how she is spending, where she needs to budget.
She is also rich LOL
People are strange. I only save what I can wire off.

But when using a credit card it is a good idea to match receipts to your statement.

Here's a map of counties:

florida-county-map.gif

http://www.digital-topo-maps.com/county-map/florida-county-map.gif

As you can see - Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Volusia and Lake are all in the "Orlando" area. Brevard is where NASA is and is usually referred to as the Titusville area.

IDK about the "suburbs" and all - I do know that Orlando proper is basically in Orange county. Osceola county is where a lot of people live that work in Orlando - same for Seminole.

Just wanted to give ya'll a visual.

That helps? I'm in Lee County and we don't call anything in Charlotte, Hendry, Collier a suburb of anything in Lee County? We're not Orlando though? I guess when you get around bigger cities, they do that, right?

So Sanford is within Orlando's city limits?

I'm so confused?
No, Sanford is its own city. Just like Orlando is. Winter Haven, Winter Park, Kissimmee, Altamonte Springs are all cities as well. Even though they may all be on one big slab of concrete.

Kinda like down here - I live in Ft. Lauderdale - not half a mile west of me is Davie (different city) and we have Plantation, Sunrise, Weston, Lauderhill, Lauderdale Lakes, etc etc etc. city limits are weird. Some cities have their own police department and some use Broward Sheriff's office as their policing agency (of course they pay the Sheriff's office for this).

The big Mega Urbanvilles are confusing when you talk about cities and don't understand the lay of the land.

If I call BSO from my house - they will look up my address and tell me to call Ft. Laud PD because its their jurisdiction.

Clear as mud?

Maybe he didn't want it to go into public record, to avoid retaliation or whatever.

He was the neighborhood watch? The entire community, in a newsletter, had his phone number? I'm pretty sure most people knew where George lived.

Ah--good point. But I assume they had to have arrested him in order to bring him to the police station in handcuffs, even if they subsequently let him go without charges, no?
No, he was not arrested or at least there has not been an arrest report leaked.

He was probably just in custody..

Crazy, right??

I want to talk more about why Zimmerman didn't want to give out his addresss. He did the same thing when he was making a call to LE while he was in his home? Why does he not want LE to know his address?

What is in his home, or what is he hiding in his home, to not want LE knocking at his door? Something strange is going on?

MOO

And his response to 'What is your name?' on two calls, one of which was the night he killed Trayvon, was just 'George'; the dispatch employee had to ask for his last name. I find it weird that anyone on the phone with the police would think they just want to know your first name.

The report would also be given to TM - it is a public record.
Lets say it is given to a shady person - that is not ood.
You do not want to give your address to 911...
Tell them you will give it to someone when an officer gets here.

He was the neighborhood watch? The entire community, in a newsletter, had his phone number? I'm pretty sure most people knew where George lived.
But they wouldn't necessarily know it was him that called the police.

No, Sanford is its own city. Just like Orlando is. Winter Haven, Winter Park, Kissimmee, Altamonte Springs are all cities as well. Even though they may all be on one big slab of concrete.

Kinda like down here - I live in Ft. Lauderdale - not half a mile west of me is Davie (different city) and we have Plantation, Sunrise, Weston, Lauderhill, Lauderdale Lakes, etc etc etc. city limits are weird. Some cities have their own police department and some use Broward Sheriff's office as their policing agency (of course they pay the Sheriff's office for this).

The big Mega Urbanvilles are confusing when you talk about cities and don't understand the lay of the land.

If I call BSO from my house - they will look up my address and tell me to call Ft. Laud PD because its their jurisdiction.

Clear as mud?

I understand that. But when talking about the 3rd highest crime rate in the U.S. would Sanford's crime rate have been included in that?

This is under c: no mention of repeatedly as once is enough.

(c) “Credible threat” means a threat made with the intent to cause the person who is the target of the threat to reasonably fear for his or her safety. The threat must be against the life of, or a threat to cause bodily injury to, a person.

And if you feel someone is following you and a threat to your life, once is enough. It is still stalking, even if it's only once. jmo

ETA: The addition of a credible threat changes the stalking from a misdemeanor to a felony.

You listed the definition of "credible threat" which is listed on statue 784.048(3) which has the word "repeatedly" in it.
(3) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person, and makes a credible threat with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of death or bodily injury of the person, or the person’s child, sibling, spouse, parent, or dependent, commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ing&URL=0700-0799/0784/Sections/0784.048.html

Right, but the rest of the world did not. If he had stated his address on phone, it would have been in the recording for anyone to access, just like all the addresses and phone numbers of Casey Anthony's friends and acquaintances.

I'm pretty sure LE would have his address. He just wanted to make the reports anonymously to avoid any tensions in the neighborhood, and he didn't give his address during this instance because he said he didn't know where Martin was (and didn't want him to know where he lived).

For someone who wanted to avoid tension in the neighborhood, he sure did create a lot himself. IMO

But they wouldn't necessarily know it was him that called the police.

I still makes no sense to me? If he had to file out a written report, he would have to put his address on that? Those are public record once it becomes discovery? They also have no problem silencing certain information in calls to LE.

Right, but the rest of the world did not. If he had stated his address on phone, it would have been in the recording for anyone to access, just like all the addresses and phone numbers of Casey Anthony's friends and acquaintances.

Casey's friends didn't have anything to hide.

Ah--good point. But I assume they had to have arrested him in order to bring him to the police station in handcuffs, even if they subsequently let him go without charges, no?

They don't have to officially arrest you. It is normal for patrol to put cuffs on someone when there is a shooting and secure their gun. A commanding officer could have had them removed. LE can detain you until they make a decision as to whether or not to arrest you. They can only hold you for so long and then they have to let you go or charge you. jmo

I understand that. But when talking about the 3rd highest crime rate in the U.S. would Sanford's crime rate have been included in that?
Not necessarily, but one could also infer that the crime wouldn't just magically stop at the city line and would probably be carried over to suburbs.

I still makes no sense to me? If he had to file out a written report, he would have to put his address on that? Those are public record once it becomes discovery? They also have no problem silencing certain information in calls to LE.
Why would he have thought he'd have to fill out a written report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Methtestingkit