Trial Thread 4/5/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
for OldSoul (I don't think my quote button works)

I wonder if it was to stockpile, just in case the heat did get turned up and he thought he would skip town ... it may have been a back up supply to keep him in money while getting to wherever he might have been planning to go.

MOO only

May have had the child locks activated too, where the door can't be opened from the inside. I believe most cars have this.

Yeah, I thought of this after I posted. :( I wasn't sure if most cars had them, though.

There is a handwritten note in the glove box: "you can buy the pamxs back tomorrow too plus give money for oxys

Any ideas on what the note says or means?

If I include proper punctuation I get.............

You can buy the pamxs back tomorrow too, plus give money of oxys

Or is this yet another tweet auto fill mistake?

Showing the car with the back cleaned out. No back seat. Only bottom sitting portion gone. Not back rest.

A hammer was found in the trunk. It was examined. Scoyne doesn't share the findings.

RaffertyLFP: Scoyne now describing what can be seen in the open trunk; large speaker, silver hammer - hammer was sent off for forensic ID

There was another water bottle in the trunk. Nestle pure life. Same bottle caps as the ones found with Tori's body.

Scoyne explaining the history of the gym bag, and when it was examined.

RaffertyLFP: Scoyne describes the vehicle owned by the woman Rafferty was with when he was arrested

Showing the other car police seized by police. Owned by a woman who knows Rafferty.

RaffertyLFP: Some items of interest were found in the Accord; bags in the front passenger seat. More shoes -- ladies dress shoes and white Pumas

any idea why he didn't share the findings on the hammer?
not sure, but I do know police never found the alleged murder weapon

There is a handwritten note in the glove box: "you can buy the pamxs back tomorrow too plus give money for oxys

That's baffling! pamxs, pumas?

It will be interesting to see if the police looked to see if the child locks were activated in the rear doors. He would have no need to have them on otherwise I would assume. Every vehicle I ever purchased I had to activate on my own, didn't come locked off the lot.

Showing the car with the back cleaned out. No back seat. Only bottom sitting portion gone. Not back rest.

A hammer was found in the trunk. It was examined. Scoyne doesn't share the findings.

RaffertyLFP: Scoyne now describing what can be seen in the open trunk; large speaker, silver hammer - hammer was sent off for forensic ID

Sheesh! How many hammers does one guy need???

I wonder if it is .... LorazePAM, or other benzodiazapines ending in the word "pam".

MOO

RaffertyLFP: The Pumas are sized 8.5.; Crown is finished with Scoyne, Derstine begins "brief" cross-examination.

RaffertyLFP: Some items of interest were found in the Accord; bags in the front passenger seat. More shoes -- ladies dress shoes and white Pumas

Rafferty placed items in the front passenger area of the other car before he was arrested.

RaffertyLFP: Derstine begins by asking Scoyne how longer the hammer was in the trunk of Rafferty's car. Scoyne says no way of telling.

Showing the puma shoes found in a bag in the other vehicle. Size 8.5. No more questions from Carnegie. Derstine is up

Derstine asks how long the hammer may have been in Rafferty's car. Scoyne doesn't know.

RaffertyLFP: Now Derstine calls up surveillance photo of Raffety's car previously submitted of evidence; he observers that the white dash is visible

Showing the screen capture of the Civic at the Woodstock Esso. The interior appears to be painted white on April 8th, 2009.

No more questions for Scoyne. There is another admission.

RaffertyLFP: Derstine is done cross-examination.

Carnegie says two under cover officers were put in Raffertu's cell after arrest, pretending to be other inmates, on May 20th.

RaffertyLFP: Crown is reading point of admission into record having to do with an exchange between officers and Rafferty night of arrest

RaffertyLFP: The Pumas are sized 8.5.; Crown is finished with Scoyne, Derstine begins "brief" cross-examination.

Rafferty placed items in the front passenger area of the other car before he was arrested.

RaffertyLFP: Derstine begins by asking Scoyne how longer the hammer was in the trunk of Rafferty's car. Scoyne says no way of telling.

Showing the puma shoes found in a bag in the other vehicle. Size 8.5. No more questions from Carnegie. Derstine is up

Derstine asks how long the hammer may have been in Rafferty's car. Scoyne doesn't know.

RaffertyLFP: Now Derstine calls up surveillance photo of Raffety's car previously submitted of evidence; he observers that the white dash is visible

Wow... whitewash was just a bad fashion statement and not a cover up ! HUH ??

Rafferty asked for drugs, several times. Said "it's going to be a hard few days." rafferty said he takes 5 80 mg pills per day.

Rafferty rolled his eyes as the admission was read by Carnegie.

We'll hear from centre of forensic science experts then.

Done for the week. Back at 10 am Tuesday. Have a great Easter weekend.

Rafferty asked officers for drugs and said he takes Oxy and Percocet; Rafferty rolls eyes during admission. Jury excused for long weekend

@RaffertyLFP
  • Rafferty asked officers for drugs and said he takes Oxy and Percocet; Rafferty rolls eyes during admission. Jury excused for long weekend.

Rafferty asked for drugs, several times. Said "it's going to be a hard few days." rafferty said he takes 5 80 mg pills per day.

Done for the week. Back at 10 am Tuesday.

Rafferty asked officers for drugs and said he takes Oxy and Percocet; Rafferty rolls eyes during admission. Jury excused for long weekend

You have to be kidding me....That's it ??? Me thinks it's going to be a loooonnng weekend - indeed !!!!

Done for the week. Back at 10 am Tuesday.

He really doesn't want it to be known he's a druggie.

@RaffertyLFP
  • Rafferty asked officers for drugs and said he takes Oxy and Percocet; Rafferty rolls eyes during admission. Jury excused for long weekend.
Excused already, it is 3:30 in the afternoon...goodness...this is going to take forever!!!

Police find a ticket stub for the movie Duplicity from a Woodstock theatre. #Rafferty saw this w McC on May 25, 2009

Police found a blackberry, laptop, wallet and cell phone return policy sheet in the car as well.

RaffertyLFP: Glove compartment contained a folding of $935 in cash, clear plastic baggie

not bad for a bloke who doesn't work:jail: IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member