17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what issues may be brought up with these lawyers who admittedly no longer represent GZ, but gab away about him and the case for all the world to hear?

LOL I've never seen anything quite like this. Just... speechless.

IF I was George Zimmerman... I would be sending in a complaint to the Florida Bar, right now!

MOO

A timely bumpity-bump....

Anyone wishing to discuss the demonstrations, political, religious or racial aspects of the Trayvon Martin case, please check out our new forum in the Private Area of Websleuths, called SOUND OFF.

Warning: Be sure to read the Required Reading thread.

Trayvon Martin Sound Off

I now see why GZ is ignoring them. They both (the older one mainly) need to have their mics turned off. They are embarrassing attorneys everywhere. Mimicking the congresswoman, poking fun at TM.. how callous!! Wow, I have never seen anything like this.

THEY ARE CLOWNS.

BBM

That's the word I was thinking of, embarrassing, I am embarrassed for them, especially the older one.

These two have not even met with GZ, they don't have access to any evidence files, they parrot what GZ says, they obviously took things from the internet and ran with it.

I'm kind of disappointed that they won't be GZ's defense attorneys if there is a trial.

JMHO

Why is it, when someone is finally speaking up, and speaking well for George, it's now time to get a gag order? I know he's saying things that a lot of people don't want to hear, but from where I sit they're telling the God's honest truth.

Because minutes ago they withdrew as counsel for George so their continued talking about details of this case (despite the fact that someone is finally speaking words you agree with) is unprofessional in the extreme IMO and further - could serve to harm his defense if and when he is ever charged.

That may have been one of the most bizarre, most revolting things I have ever witnessed!

MOO

Maybe they were never his lawyers to begin with??

Wouldn't that be bizarre?

I'm sorry but I belive that George has taken the money and run. It makes me sick that a lot of people have dropped the ball and have forgotten Trayvon. He also has a family just the way George has. But the big difference is George and his family will see each other but not Trayvon and his family, R.I.P. sweet angel. The shooting of Trayvon was all about George Having a lot of power over people. TIMOO

I have a severe sinus allergy headache..I'm so far behind reading this thread, I'll never catch up....
Taken the money and run where? Whats goin on? TYIA

And let the fallout begin...we all know it's coming!

GREAT. Missed the whole thing. Is the video archived somewhere? Will it be?

they aren't telling you the truth-they're defending their client. There is a difference you know? The state can't and won't speak during an investigation-they represent us, the people. These defense attorneys are manipulating the press by pretending they have news to get a forum to try their one sided case on TV. Finally speaking up? I have seen lots and lots of support for Zimmerman most couched in the most vulgar racist terms. There is no shortage of support for him-I've seen thousands of comments thanking him for taking out the "" they claim Trayvon was. People here on on about things he did as a teen that apparently make it OK to kill him. Believe me, there's no shortage of support in the good ole USA for GZ shooting Trayvon.

Why is it, when someone is finally speaking up, and speaking well for George, it's now time to get a gag order? I know he's saying things that a lot of people don't want to hear, but from where I sit they're telling the God's honest truth.

Nejame opines that this suggests that GZ is erratic and takes the law into his own hands. That a client like that should be fired by his attorneys. Simply, "you're fired". Not all this talking out of turn.

Mark NeJamewas on, wow, he didn't have too many good things to say about these two attorneys.

Mark Nejame on HLN: He's never seen a lawyer go on and on like that. He was cringing. All that needed to be said was, 'he's fired'. Says by Zimmerman calling the prosecutor, etc., he's taking the law in his own hands and that says a lot.

HOLY COW!

Well I'm sure that both of the lawyers will be watching the shows tonight so that they can relive what they just did. Maybe they can high-five each other and pat each other on the back for the great job they did. And maybe, just maybe, some people that know them will also watch and then crash them back to earth with phone calls telling them they should be ashamed of themselves for behaving in such an unprofessional manner.

MOO

they aren't telling you the truth-they're defending their client. There is a difference you know? The state can't and won't speak during an investigation-they represent us, the people. These defense attorneys are manipulating the press by pretending they have news to get a forum to try their one sided case on TV. Finally speaking up? I have seen lots and lots of support for Zimmerman most couched in the most vulgar racist terms. There is no shortage of support for him-I've seen thousands of comments thanking him for taking out the "" they claim Trayvon was. People here on on about things he did as a teen that apparently make it OK to kill him. Believe me, there's no shortage of support in the good ole USA for GZ shooting Trayvon.

All we've ever heard this whole time is one side of the story - Trayvon's, and it's been told in a very misleading way.

It's time to hear the other side. Which we did today. I think this will turn the tide of this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann