AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about the logistics of the 3 mile radius and interviewing residents

20-25 binders of "lead sheets." They are coordinating and organizing it, per officer, very organized. Brought out more people for that.

many thanks to those encapsulating statements from presser, have video at work but sounds is spotty.

Family was at first not interested in making a statement, now they have changed their mind. It will be both parents making statement.

NMK-----My dog also sleeps ALL night (slacker--lol). She is in a kennel in the master bedroom and DD is down the hall. We're sleeping on the second floor, but I believe she wouldn't wake up like you said about your pup.

The cat (of course) is nocturnal and roams the house. She could care less about intruders.......and would demand they rub her fat belly!

not aware of the neighbor security cam? (don't believe it at all.. unless the people are snowbirding somewhere..oh wait..people go THERE to snowbird)

Both parents will appear. (I'm thinking BAU already talked to them, MOO, all of that).

Rows of houses in that neighborhood. What is that big building across the street and pass the fence from Caleighs house? just curious

:wave: to our many guests who are reading here today. Please consider joining Websleuths and sharing your thoughts with us.

Of course, I know this only applies to my home and my dog, but it would be possible to either climb out a window, or walk right out the door, and not wake my dog, even if the person made a little bit of noise when they were doing it.

At night, when we go to bed, so does he, and he usually chooses to sleep in the laundry room, away from all of the windows and all three entry floor doors. He is also used to the sounds of two cats playing and getting into things all night, and the sounds of kids getting up to go to the bathroom, get a drink, or rolling out of bed on rare occassion. it wouldn't take a lot of noise to wake him up, but a hushed voice, a small cry, or a quiet footstep wouldn't necessarily wake him up, unless a stranger entered the room he was in.

Dogs aren't infallible. They have to sleep, too.
I found this:

One observation made by a neighbor in the area was that the Celis's house had many dogs who would always bark at strangers as they approached the house. "You can never hear anything but barking," he said.
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/332590/20120424/isabel-mercedes-celis-arizona-missing-girl.htm

2 pm family statement
4 pm next presser update by TPD

2:00 family statement

4:00 LE statement (at new location)

All Arizona time (Pacific at this point in the calendar year).

Chief was asked if the 3 mile radius was exact around the home. Im glad someone asked this. There are people commenting on the various news stations saying they live little over 1 mile away and their neighborhood nor them have seen police or had le questioning them. That makes me a little bit nervous...But that was a good ? for them to follow up with and ask the chief!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You are so right ... there will be a lot of :thud: :thud: :thud:

Thank You all for the updates ... back to catching up ...

:seeya:

When we start keeling over :thud: from Nancy's bombshells :what:, we have our very own nursebeeme :nurse: to pick us up, dust us off, and help us get started all over again :D

Can anyone fill me in on father's

Education
Birthplace

If any of you know...

Thanks.

I found this:

One observation made by a neighbor in the area was that the Celis's house had many dogs who would always bark at strangers as they approached the house. "You can never hear anything but barking," he said.
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/332590/20120424/isabel-mercedes-celis-arizona-missing-girl.htm

Ohhh thats not good. So they may have barked but everyone was so used to it- they probably weren't alerted by it :( That also tells us if they were constantly barking and barking at strangers- there was a lot of strangers or unknown people around her home/neighborhood right? Does anyone else gather that from this statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Truth Sleuth