AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the press conference: The BAU has not interviewed the family and may not interview them.

Thank Pensfan! I wanted to say that but did not have a video to post. That's why I said they wanted to see them 1st. Profile them. File that too...I guess.

Good point. The footage shown could not have been their alley shot from the Moore business itself. Of course, they may have cameras *not* located on their own building.

Moore sure could have shots down the side street there... I'll drive by there tomorrow afternoon if I can to see if they have mast-mounted pan and tilts.

Yes, the video interview showed the camera angles down the side street.

It has been stated that a neighbor who is 75 feet from the Celis' home had a security camera. Maybe this neighbor had purchased the camera from Mr. Moore's security shop and that is why Mr. Moore was reviewing the video with the police?

Could be. Also possible that the camera at the neighbor's was a test camera for Mr. Moore. From what I recall, they don't provide monitoring services, but I could be wrong. They do have a full showroom with lots of higher-tech equipment, including discreet surveillance (pin hole cameras, etc).

It has been stated that a neighbor who is 75 feet from the Celis' home had a security camera. Maybe this neighbor had purchased the camera from Mr. Moore's security shop and that is why Mr. Moore was reviewing the video with the police?

The video interview had Moore speak only of the video he owned from the cameras mounted on the back of his store. That is what he gave to TPD.

You got that right. I still remember how people skewered Elizabeth Smart's dad. Thought he was a weirdo who killed his daughter. I think people see different things. Yes, our gut instinct and experience can be helpful but sometimes good people have totally different feelings about things.

BBM. I was one of those people admittedly. There just seemed something off about them. However, I was 14 at the time. Now that I am older I try and take everything as it comes because there really is no way to predict these situations. I could give dozens of explanations for the things people find weird in this case, and they could all still be wrong. We just have to hope the police investigate every single possible angle.

Maybe the "neighbor" is the business?

I called in my tip about the other kidnappings.
They started asking me all sorts of questions about it. "Did they have any suspects, how tall were the girls, how do you pronounce their names?"
I told them I didn't know much about the cases, just that they happened only about 3 miles from Isabel. Person kinda gasped when I said that.
They ended the call acting like it was just an ordinary call, but I could sense some excitement in the call taker

If they had some video evidence, then I think they would be able to say for sure that an abduction has in fact taken place...(and take some of the speculation off of the family, while they are at it...)

And yet they still are not really saying that they know what happened here...

I am wanting that neighbor with the dog barking at 6:30 am video from KVOA. I have been checking since you posted that information Dr. Know!

If they had some video evidence, then I think they would be able to say for sure that an abduction has in fact taken place...(and take some of the speculation off of the family, while they are at it...)

And yet they still are not really saying that they know what happened here...
....but this says something: Today the crime scene techs went back, put up the crime scene tape again, and removed things from the supposedly disabled red car. (More than half of all human communication is nonverbal.)

I called in my tip about the other kidnappings.
They started asking me all sorts of questions about it. "Did they have any suspects, how tall were the girls, how do you pronounce their names?"
I told them I didn't know much about the cases, just that they happened only about 3 miles from Isabel. Person kinda gasped when I said that.
They ended the call acting like it was just an ordinary call, but I could sense some excitement in the call taker

Could you give me the names, so I can look them up? Thanks! :tyou:

....but this says something: Today the crime scene techs went back, put up the crime scene tape again, and removed things from the supposedly disabled red car. (More than half of all human communication is nonverbal.)

When I read about blankets being taken from a family car, imo,it was just something they took with them to the little league games. It gets cold in the bleachers at night.

But if the car is supposedly disabled, that is weird. Who said it was a disabled car?

WOW, I found the first child kidnapping with a ransom note sent back in 1874!

America's First Child Abduction: The Kidnapping of Charley Ross

The case was one that forever changed America's perspective on crime, and is the reason why parents even today tell their children to never take candy from strangers.

Read more at Suite101: America's First Child Abduction: The Kidnapping of Charley Ross | Suite101.com http://sharon-brookshaw.suite101.co...napping-of-charley-ross-a389536#ixzz1t7HP8Dpo

I did some googling about Charley Ross. The Charley Project is named for him, and to raise awareness, his image was reportedly put on a cologne bottle- the front runner to putting a child on a milk carton.

My mind is completely blown! :what:

Me too. Maybe you should disregard my post if you feel it's a rumor. I can't back it up. Heard it, DH too right after KVOA ended the presser replay on the 6pm news tonight. I'd help but keys aren't working on my laptop. Can't find it on my IPOD either. I'll keep it as fact. lol

When news goes missing, there is a reason. jmo LE just stated about dogs barking tonight. Sorry so cryptic. It's hell typing. gar.......

Was this today for sure? I so don't trust NG.

My other concern is this house is so near businesses that are likely to have cameras...would someone really i.e. climb over the fence, possibly use a ladder (if windows are really 6') remove a screen, remove a child, etc...in an area with so many businesses and in such a tightly-packed area?

I KNOW of all of the prior cases in various circumstances...this just seems an unlikely house to choose...and is JMO only. Unless of course Isabel was known to the person and they had another way to get into the yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018