AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a screen shot of a Bing map from 2010 that shows no trailer.

Notrailer2010.png

Welcome aboard to Trista mb... Glad you signed up!

In reference to multiple comments about the Celis' home, we should be reminded that children have been abducted from mansions on the golf course in exclusive, gated neighborhoods & from ratty-looking old trailers in the woods.

The point is, a beautiful, innocent child is missing!

Yes this house does border a business zone. But according to tax records, it is a relatively new construction, comfortable square footage for a family of 5 & there are close relatives nearby. I am thinking, Isa's family was happy with their little piece of "the American Dream" right up until a week ago.
Errrr....except for the fact that LE mentioned something about a custody dispute. Weren't they having financial issues, too?

Hollllly schnikes....I had to look at this 3 and 4 times before i could see what y'all were talking about. That's just.....really really big coincidence....or...something. I'm stuttering literally. It really looks like this could be footage of the person. looks like he was literally hanging out and saw the ppl walk by...hid...then moved. I can't see all the detail y'all can. Is there only one figure?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

How late does this store stay open? Could it be an employee out back taking out trash?

I know guys/girls who worked late at my store (closed or worked in the back) would sometimes be there overnight... so they could be there that late.

Or an employee smoking out back or something

I am keeping in mind here that we may have a cadaver hit inside the home and it is believed "no forced entry". They never heard their own barking dogs. I have a hard time getting past this and exploring all the other things going on outside the house.

You guys are doing a great job...as usual. I will continue to follow your lead, regardless of my impressions.

Hi all! So far I've just been a lurker but I just have to post after this. I watched the surveillance video while looking at map and also watched video of neighbor to make sure I was looking at the right house. This is so close!! If u take the fact she said it's about 40-50 feet from street to her bedroom and taking into consideration how big parking spots are ( that's how I tried to gauge distance), it's really only 400 ft or so! Feel free to correct me, but oh man I hope they saw something. It does look like this person was trying not to be seen though!!
:fireworks::welcome::fireworks:

KAI posted on the now closed thread that she was wondering what the black spot from the waist up was when the person turns to walk back. I watched and watched the video many times and it looks like there is someone else there behind the poll in a black top. Almost like the guy walking went over to talk to another person seen @1:10 JMO

Here is a screen shot and Google map does say 2008 of the "trailer" in the corner of the parking lot that Paris is referencing.

Whether or not this shows in surveilance video, I am not sure.
Trailer-1.png

So, it's not a doorway the lurker is walking out of or into? I saw a black, rectangular spot behind the figure.

The LE has acknowledged the window & screen were as stated. That's about it. I want to know who that lurker was in the video footage. Creepy is right. I missed it until it was pointed out as 1/3 down on the left side of the video, about the 49 sec mark. Ty!

Chills.

I guess the light color shirted man must be what LE are looking for in the baseball footage.
Hopefully there is some.

Hi all - like most, I had to watch the video several times - until I saw what everyone else was seeing I was convinced there was a shadowy figure with a backpack under the tree on the right - crazy what the mind can do - it just seems that LE has to know something and is holding back...too many cases like this with no resolve...

Errrr....except for the fact that LE mentioned something about a custody dispute. Weren't they having financial issues, too?

A custody dispute? Financial issues??? Explain please. First I am hearing of either of these.

:fireworks::welcome::fireworks:

So, it's not a doorway the lurker is walking out of or into? I saw a black, rectangular spot behind the figure.

I think that's a shadow made by the (light?) pole.

I am keeping in mind here that we may have a cadaver hit inside the home and it is believed "no forced entry". They never heard their own barking dogs. I have a hard time getting past this and exploring all the other things going on outside the house.

You guys are doing a great job...as usual. I will continue to follow your lead, regardless of my impressions.

Who's to say the person in the video is not a relative of Isabel's?

Is this where a possible trailer/storage container exists?

If so, it appears the figure is hiding in the shadows until the group walks past. He/she then appears to walk up behind the trailer/container (perhaps to avoid being seen by the group) as if to make sure they are continuing on their way. Just MOO.

Watching the video again & going on the perspective of that indicated area surrounded in red possibly being a trailer/storage container (I'm still not completely convinced it is) and can see how the area that folks have posted about looking like a door or window (the long dark/black area to the left of the pole) that the figure walks past twice could possibly be the back door/opening of said trailer/container. Anyone else?

Attachments

• possible trailer.jpg
    possible trailer.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 86
  • labeled container area.jpg
    labeled container area.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 64
They guy on NG who talked about polygraphs knows nothing about this case...he was stating that in general they would have been taken by now...but he has no way of knowing if they have been taken, refused, passed, failed, or whatever.

Marc K. said he took his on the 6th day...not sure if times have changed, but otherwise, they should be taking them about now, if not already...maybe LE waits to see if they can clear the parents without making them submit, but then when they can't, they ask them?

The detective I'm speaking of was on Nancy's previous show and he's involved in the case. He said when Nancy asked if polygraphs had been administered, it is SOP so that means yes, the parents took polygraphs and passed imo.

There is a very large street light in front of the Celis home on the side of teh house where Isa's bedroom and the nosy neighbor are located.

I wonder if that is shadows reflecting from the light of them in parking lot? It's ghost like on my laptop. Our news will show it again at 10 for sure. TG for big TV's, HDTV & 1080, may they get even better & thinner as I age...

Is this where a possible trailer/storage container exists?

If so, it appears the figure is hiding in the shadows until the group walks past. He/she then appears to walk up behind the trailer/container (perhaps to avoid being seen by the group) as if to make sure they are continuing on their way. Just MOO.

That is the other wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member