AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The detective I'm speaking of was on Nancy's previous show and he's involved in the case. He said when Nancy asked if polygraphs had been administered, it is SOP so that means yes, the parents took polygraphs and passed imo.

Today there was a detective from this case on?
I was transcribing...how did I miss this?
Who was it?

Oh you mean the other night...
I remember, but did not get the impression tests were taken and passed at all...JMO

Maybe the "uncle" is one of the 5 or the woman next door who heard the dogs barking? I can see how important it is that at least 1 steps up. Come on, step up for Isabel! If they are teens, LE needs to let them know they won't be busted for curfew etc...

Here is a screen shot of a Bing map from 2010 that shows no trailer.

But the trailer's in the video, right? I'm still trying to get my bearings on where the vid was shot.

He (pacheco or the Cheif) said it's SOP & wouldn't comment if they did take polys. Doesn't mean they did or didn't.

Well... here's the really good news: LE has all the footage after our little snippet ends! I'm sure that individual moves around after the "coast was clear."

I just hope one of those five caught a glimpse of this person or noticed a vehicle out of the ordinary.

One thing that bothers me-- this location is NOT ideal for a stranger abduction. I know my immediate thought was there would be a ton of surveillance in that heavy of a retail environment. Someone who was plotting and scheming would certainly see that as a hindrance. imo

Makes me think more along the lines of an inside job, again. :sigh:

The street light in front of the house makes it more likely that an intruder would enter from the back gate on the opposite side of the house. Seems unlikely that a stranger would know exactly where to find the child and navigate the property to do so. Wonder if they have had workmen, sales people etc. visit recently?

He (pacheco or the Cheif) said it's SOP & wouldn't comment if they did take polys. Doesn't mean they did or didn't.

I think this LE has avoided the mere mention of LD tests in this case more than ever I have seen...LE mentions the taking of LD tests all the time, Sierra, Kyron, Hailey, Haleigh, etc...they don't tell the results but they do say they have been given...so I am really wondering...JMO

Well... here's the really good news: LE has all the footage after our little snippet ends! I'm sure that individual moves around after the "coast was clear."

I just hope one of those five caught a glimpse of this person or noticed a vehicle out of the ordinary.

One thing that bothers me-- this location is NOT ideal for a stranger abduction. I know my immediate thought was there would be a ton of surveillance in that heavy of a retail environment. Someone who was plotting and scheming would certainly see that as a hindrance. imo

I agree you would think if someone thought about wearing gloves or something not to leave fingerprints then they checked the place fr cameras as well.

Or maybe they had no idea there were cameras pointing that direction. I mean it is possible.....I had no idea, i figured that they would point more towards the front. They may not be very visible to the naked eye either

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

But the trailer's in the video, right? I'm still trying to get my bearings on where the vid was shot.

I do not think the trailer is in the video, but it is difficult to tell.

This area just seems wrong to me in so many ways for a random crime, I guess...too much going on, houses so close together, the guest house practically on top of the Celiz home...there are, sadly, far easier ways to grab a child. It had to be this child that was the target, either by someone she knows or someone who fixated on her for some reason and ignored the risks. Even that makes little sense to me, as even a random stalker might have had a less risky scenario if he just followed the family for a while, outside, where he could always walk away.

Also, they seemed to know where her room was, and maybe even that it was on the opposite end of the house from her parents. My guess is someone who had been in the home, probably often enough to know who slept where.

JMO

Or maybe they had no idea there were cameras pointing that direction. I mean it is possible.....I had no idea, i figured that they would point more towards the front. They may not be very visible to the naked eye either

Perhaps... but, typically the rear of retail establishment have security coverage of their loading docks etc.. However, iirc one of those stores/buildings is empty, and therefore wouldn't have active security (I don't think). Can a local tell us which store, if any, is closed down? tia

Perhaps... but, typically the rear of retail establishment have security coverage of their loading docks etc.. However, iirc one of those stores/buildings is empty, and therefore wouldn't have active security (I don't think). Can a local tell us which store, if any, is closed down? tia

Office max is the one closed down

This is true...but it is possible they aren't smart enough to know that. It's just a thought...criminals aren't always highly intelligent. He may have also known about them but figured that they were too far away to really matter since you can't really see much of anything except a figure

Errrr....except for the fact that LE mentioned something about a custody dispute. Weren't they having financial issues, too?

As far as I know, LE never said there was a custody dispute.
Here is where the mention of the word first happened.
BBM

This was from the 21st, the day Isa went missing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-w...-missing-girl/

The working-class neighborhood of single-family homes is sandwiched between a large shopping mall to the east and business and a Catholic school to the west.

Both parents live in the home, so police did not think a child custody dispute was involved.

"Because of the possibly existing that this child could have been abducted we're treating it as if it's that significant," Hawke said Saturday afternoon. "We don't want to be caught behind the ball by not exploring that possibility. So because of that we literally, all hands on deck, every available resource has been called."

Hawke says at least 75 law enforcement officers were involved, possibly as many as 100, as more resources continue to arrive to help in the search and investigate the disappearance

I am not sure how this morphed into a custody dipsute perception.

I wish google liked me, so I could explain better. If they have that footage, Office Max's, and Moore's video, it may not be the full path on video it seems they have narrowed down who might be important to talk to. Also, it could clue them in if another video shows someone coming towards their house from a different direction. I hope they step up. It sounds like there's no video from up the street from Isabel's home.

Q, a Circuit City went out of business east of Office Max, a resturaunt and a Mervin's on that corner due to well, the economy. I do think that Risky business bar & grill and a few other places on Craycroft would have cameras that will map something to find Isabel. It just is taking a long calculated time...

jmo

Hey Q!

I agree you would think if someone thought about wearing gloves or something not to leave fingerprints then they checked the place fr cameras as well.

LE may have prints but what if it's a kid/young adult who doesn't have prints on file. The place they are seen, with no cars around makes me think it's a local person on foot. A local prowler. He might even know Isa.

The walking group looks local to the area also. Close enough they can walk to the neighborhood bar. Maybe they've seen something hinky before.

I can't see an employee walking all the way back there for a smoke. Not alone at 1am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519