Legal Arguments - What went on behind Closed Doors?

guys tend to weed out those that don't fit, he was odd, and it was in his voice and the way he spoke and the types of things he said. MOO

You're right Snoof, very correct. There is obviously something very seriously wrong in more ways than one with MR. I cannot believe something didn't happen criminally long before this. It's quite possible it has, MR was just never caught. Example being the woman who was drugged and the women who spoke out about their children. (BTW, I still haven't finished reading that). UGH. MOO.

You're right Snoof, very correct. There is obviously something very seriously wrong in more ways than one with MR. I cannot believe something didn't happen criminally long before this. It's quite possible it has, MR was just never caught. Example being the woman who was drugged and the women who spoke out about their children. (BTW, I still haven't finished reading that). UGH. MOO.

scarey stuff. MOO

He complains HE is hungry! He's cold, he's tired. He stikes me as very much a momma's boy ... no wonder he moved back home. Not that his crimes coincide with this comment --- but he is very immature for his age. MOO

Another characteristic of a narcissist; it's all about them and their needs. Looking for sympathy and trying to come off or feel like a victim pfft. MOO

He asks "what happens to all my friends?". What a sick *advertiser censored*. Does not even care about the little girl he killed but about his social life.

and THAT is a true psychopath. MOO

yes it sounds like something that could be grounds for appeal by crown. I just cannot ever see them letting him walk without turning over every stone. MOO

I doubt he will be walking....but if he ever does....I don't think he will get too many steps in...

My thoughts are with Tori's loved ones tonight.

So many of us feeling sick tonight ;( My thoughts are also with everyone in our WS forum that have been together so long for TS!

He complains HE is hungry! He's cold, he's tired. He stikes me as very much a momma's boy ... no wonder he moved back home. Not that his crimes coincide with this comment --- but he is very immature for his age. MOO

He complained he was hungry as he hadn't eatten since lunch time.....hmmmm VS probably didn't eat since lunch time on APril 8....he should have been reminded of that fact!!!!!

Aww hugs to you Dear. :( I have been pray from day one. Worse then anyone could have imagined. Prayers, prayers and more prayers. Stay positive Dear WS friends. MOO

Thank you so much. This is the second time I sobbed for Victoria...there will be one more time (at least) when the verdict is reached and I hope it is a good sob!!!

I feel confident that the jury will come to the conclusion of guilty on all counts. I had many doubts at the beginning of this trial as to what really happened that horrible day. Those doubts slowly began to fade, and I think the videos of the detention centre visits was what really started turning my opinion on MR. I myself and I think maybe others wanted to hold on to the possibility that Tori did not have to suffer through a violent sexual assault before being brutally murdered. I hoped she had suffered as little as possible and it was not about MR, it was about Tori that I wanted to believe he was not an evil sick child predator. With the information out now, I have no doubt whatsoever and it is just heart breaking. I wish like all that the jury could have heard such compelling evidence that we are now, but I still think they have heard and seen enough. They will do the right thing and MR will spend his life in jail. There can never be enough justice for crimes against children, never. All I can hope is that there a special place with endless suffering reserved for those who do these things in the afterlife.

I want to thank each and everyone of you who have so contributed your opinions and thoughts so passionately in this forum from beginning to end. Things may get heated and feathers ruffled, but in the end I believe we are all here for Tori. She is what first brought me here to this wonderful site. She drew me here and I followed the stories of other little angels gone way to soon, Somer Thompson, Zarha Baker two angels whose stories I would probly never would have known about if I had not discovered Websleuths. All of their stories have touched my life and opened my eyes to many things.

Rest in Peace Tori sweet angel, they will not be able to ever hurt another innocent child again.

Too bad the laws couldn't be changed to make those found guilty of these crimes, to extend their sentence time for wasting money on a trial. MOO Tack on another 25 years for financial pay back.

i'd like the uproar to make them revisit our judical system, supposedly its all to protect the innocent but imo it's just a whole lot of red tape that allows the guilty to go free and commit more horrific crimes. Its ridiculous and I think it needs to change. If anything related to the crime that is found that would be indicative of the person having done the crime.. it should be admisable.. bottom line. The laptop, bb and anything to do with those women and their children, yup even charactor. There you have people be juror's whom are not educated or know much about the system alot of times being given less then needed to judge appropriately. MR was a sexual deviant and that should have been brought into the courtroom. An innocent person would not have all that crap going on. We need some balance here, we set ourselves to fail at protecting our children. jmo if MR gets off or out he will do it again

OOHHH Part 4 video. Det. Smyth tells MR to get rid of the F&^%ing security blanket and be a man. :O I kinda lol ed as he is so right. That bit is tense. MOO

Make him sleep on it without a mattress...ouchie lol. Purple everything!! Food colouring in his mush they will be feeding him. MR must like purple as he had the nerve to wear it in court a couple of times, so disgusted his lawyers brought him purple clothing and then more disgusted MR wore them. MOO

I wish I had saved the picture, but I saw a picture of MR standing amongst purple balloons. The picture appeared to be taken inside a hotel.
I don't know if I would ever be able to find the link again.

Also, maybe, hopefully ... what i said earlier about the search & seizure laws taht were in effect at the time, Crown may go forward with an Appeal on the grounds that Judge Heeney made an error in law related to the warrant.

For some reason, the more i think, the more i'm starting to feel hopeful that something can/will be done in the event of NG.

I sure hope so. This is unbelievable.

He's a pedophile, TLM was the innocent dupe.

yes, its what i've pretty much felt from the beginning, he was the engine, the socialpath.. TLM was a young broken human being prone to do anything for a bit of love and attention. I knew it when she opted out of a trial, I just knew MR was going to try to do a KH and blame it all on her.

"Terri-Lynne was arrested for a stabbing, Terri-Lynne was arrested for this, arrested for that". He really did pick a perfect scapegoat. Except it did not work!!!

Would anyone be completely offended if I added WTF to every post?

WTF?

Bizarrely, an enduring difficulty with the Google searches was that if all of them were introduced — Mr. Rafferty had also searched for “naked girl seizing,” “seizures girl,” and “epileptic naked” — Mr. Derstine worried that Mr. Rafferty would appear a deviant, and if only the child-rape ones were allowed, it would appear he was interested only in sex with children, when he was in fact interested in sex with epileptics too.

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2012/05/10/tori-stafford-michael-rafferty-evidence/

OOHHH Part 4 video. Det. Smyth tells MR to get rid of the F&^%ing security blanket and be a man. :O I kinda lol ed as he is so right. That bit is tense. MOO

omg how did i miss that.....i woulda ripped it off him! That is too funny. MOO And who the devil gave him the coffee and twinkie! MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01
Back