GUILTY on all 3 Counts!!! Post-Verdict Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robynhood, I just looked up "Tori's law" -- is there more to it than this, or is this the whole thing:

I think everyone who has read about this case would like to see some kind of good come out of it and there's no doubt that everyone here stands behind Tori's family.

That said, I have to agree with Otto that if Tori's law is about re-instituting the death penalty in Canada, it isn't likely to get very much support. MOO
Having read the discussions here every day during this trial, I think there other possibilities for critique and reform though, and some have already been addressed by some smart WS'ers. I think it's possible to support Tori's family by remembering her and advocating on her behalf even if our ideas for change may not be unified.
I am very confused. I always thought Tori's law would have to do with some changes in the amber alert??? That it gets issued earlier ore something like that...
My God are you serious? Tori's law is a discussion about death penalty? I am really shocked. I am most definetely don't wanna have anything to do with that. It is not up to us to take somebody's life. Where would we be any better than the murderer itself??

What time is it going to start?
Are we having tweets?
I wished there would be cameras in the room.:maddening:

10 AM. Yeah I wish we could watch the whole thing including his arse being dragged off to prison.

Mark Carcasole ‏ @MarkCarc1010
Family of #ToriStafford will deliver victim impact statements. 6 in total. To be read either by relatives or Crown Attorneys.

Get your tissues ready. :tears:

I don't expect the child killer to speak. Actually, I prefer he doesn't.

Natalie Kalata ‏ @natalie_kalata
Line up outside London courthouse for #Rafferty sentencing hearing #Stafford http://pic.twitter.com/TlzNJu22

As7yaWxCAAADjM7.jpg:large

10 AM. Yeah I wish we could watch the whole thing including his arse being dragged off to prison.

I wished we all could line up on the sides of the street on his way to prison and wave him a final Good Bye...with m finger... lol:seeya:

I can't see anything good coming out of him opening his mouth either. We know there won't be any kind of remorse. I hope he keeps it shut.

Me too. There is nothing he can say. We all know there will never be any remorse on his part. Only for himself and that he got caught. I only fear if he does speak he will say something horrific. Will never forget Davis's parting words in the Polly Klass murder. Poor Mark looked like he got hit with a 2x4. Something forever seared in my brain.

I hope Smyth was able to free up his schedule to be there. That would make my day :please:

Line is getting longer. I don't recognize anyone. lol

x2_c77719c

I am very confused. I always thought Tori's law would have to do with some changes in the amber alert??? That it gets issued earlier ore something like that...
My God are you serious? Tori's law is a discussion about death penalty? I am really shocked. I am most definetely don't wanna have anything to do with that. It is not up to us to take somebody's life. Where would we be any better than the murderer itself??

What they need is to react right away when a child goes missing, not assume the mother is involved. By the time they find out who really is responsible, it is too late for the child. You would think that that would already be common procedure in this day and age.MOO.

What they need is to react right away when a child goes missing, not assume the mother is involved. By the time they find out who really is responsible, it is too late for the child. You would think that that would already be common procedure in this day and age.MOO.

Agree. Altho most of the time a child does disappear at the hand of a Parent. It would be great if they would run an aggressive Parallel investigation.

I was sure I had signed a petition early on about the AMBER alert in Tori's name. Not sure what, if anything, ever happened with that. I do recall Rodney saying in an interview that there have been changes to the AMBER Alert though.

Me too. There is nothing he can say. We all know there will never be any remorse on his part. Only for himself and that he got caught. I only fear if he does speak he will say something horrific. Will never forget Davis's parting words in the Polly Klass murder. Poor Mark looked like he got hit with a 2x4. Something forever seared in my brain.

I am pretty sure he will not say a thing. If anything then just: I didn't do anything...blabla
Don't forget that he will probably appeal so he has to keep his mouth shut. Any sorry or whatever would just make him look guilty.
Smyth interview: I am the most innocent person that has ever been arrested.......:jail:

I was sure I had signed a petition early on about the AMBER alert in Tori's name. Not sure what, if anything, ever happened with that. I do recall Rodney saying in an interview that there have been changes to the AMBER Alert though.

Thank you. That is exactly what I had in mind too. Does anybody have good links on Tori's law so I can get some up to date information?

I am pretty sure he will not say a thing. If anything then just: I didn't do anything...blabla
Don't forget that he will probably appeal so he has to keep his mouth shut. Any sorry or whatever would just make him look guilty.
Smyth interview: I am the most innocent person that has ever been arrested.......:jail:

wonders if he will roll his eyes and mouth I am innocent.:panic: Is his next stop after this Millhaven???? I remember the news reports that they had to take him out of Elgin due to threats. Then after his verdict; back to Elgin he went. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01