Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found it, even though I'm not able to see comments. You all were right, boy does she resemble Sierra and the rest of the missing girls mentioned.

I believe comments are viewed under one of her friends???? I saw the screenshot before it was deleted.

***O/T****

TES desperately needs more votes for the Toyota give-away. TES only has 15% of the votes between all 5 highlighted today. Today is the only day to vote for TES.

ETA: See Tricia's notice above at the top of the page in the Notice section.

If he indeed committed battery on his pregnant 15 yo GF in 2009 (DA did not prosecute battery and statutory rape), she's been a victim of his for key developmental periods in her young adult life. No apples, please. Just stating. Going to take some time for her.

Strange when they victimize yet keep one from that age range. Then continue on......

I believe comments are viewed under one of her friends???? I saw the screenshot before it was deleted.

I'm reading them and I am absolutely appalled and disgusted. I would imagine that woman must be going going through a rough time and I genuinely feel for her but that is no excuse for making such comments about a 15 year old, possibly deceased child.

Sorry if this has already been posted, still catching up but wanted to post while fresh in my mind. This media outlet did some digging and got his police reports and sentencing information. I believe this is the assault that got his DNA into CODIS-some posters were wondering what charge got him into the system.

~snip~
In June 2010, he was arrested on suspicion of felony battery by sheriff's deputies after allegedly punching a tenant who owed his mother rent, according to the report. Charges were never filed in that case.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...earch-www.mercurynews.com-www.mercurynews.com

more from the same article

In May 2009, police reports show that Garcia-Torres was arrested for obstructing justice when Morgan Hill police arrived at his former home looking for a probationer believed to be living there. Garcia-Torres repeatedly cursed at officers and told them to leave. Later, while being held in a town jail cell awaiting booking, he reportedly overflowed the cell's toilet and engraved graffiti into a bench. Police added a charge of vandalism, and he was sentenced to 10 days in jail and one year probation.

This absolutely terrifies me.

Me too. And I have a question for anyone who knows. The horrible posts pertaining to SL's twitter page. Does anyone think these post were read by those people before she went missing or read afterwards?

I am asking if you think they knew her or followed her before it was on the news. tia

Me too. And I have a question for anyone who knows. The horrible posts pertaining to SL's twitter page. Does anyone think these post were read by those people before she went missing or read afterwards?

I am asking if you think they knew her or followed her before it was on the news. tia

I think the only one talking trash about SL's twitter has been AGT's wife. Its still public so she probably read it after. I don't think they knew Sierra before. I think he has been doing this for quite some time and an opportunity presented itself.

***O/T****

TES desperately needs more votes for the Toyota give-away. TES only has 15% of the votes between all 5 highlighted today. Today is the only day to vote for TES.

ETA: See Tricia's notice above at the top of the page in the Notice section.

Just voted. It's very easy. Please vote if you haven't already!

I wonder what his dad is in prison for. I also read that his brother died in Mexico from drug/alcohol issues.

I read a post (same place that said he went fishing) that said go read the mercury news to see what his father was charged with. Im curious also!

I think the only one talking trash about SL's twitter has been AGT's wife. Its still public so she probably read it after. I don't think they knew Sierra before. I think he has been doing this for quite some time and an opportunity presented itself.

thanks. I was confused as to how they are all connected. it seemed to me she, FS, was friends with this person who knew SL. jmo

I'm reading them and I am absolutely appalled and disgusted. I would imagine that woman must be going going through a rough time and I genuinely feel for her but that is no excuse for making such comments about a 15 year old, possibly deceased child.

It is disgusting and appalling. Today a poster pointed out to me his wife/GF is likely also one of his Victim's. He impregnated her at roughly Sierra's age. As hard as i find it i guess i should hold out some compassion for her. I hope her Family is there for her as this unfolds and she is receptive. She has 2 children's futures to think about. I would want them far away from his Family and hopefully turn her life around. Starting with the mindset. :moo:

If he indeed committed battery on his pregnant 15 yo GF in 2009 (DA did not prosecute battery and statutory rape), she's been a victim of his for key developmental periods during her teens and young adult life. No apples, please. Just stating. Going to take some time for her.

I am with you, completely. We do not know what kind of daily abuse Francine has lived with since she was 14 (if she had a baby at 15, she was a sexually active 14 or even 13 year old). I cannot throw one stone at her until more is revealed.

I am choosing compassion for the women involved in the case. For all of them.

Can someone give me an idea how far around 50 miles outside Morgan Hill would take me to, what cities and towns, I'd like to look around and see what other young women would fit into his catagory of stalking. What about Fresno?

Sorry if this has already been posted, still catching up but wanted to post while fresh in my mind. This media outlet did some digging and got his police reports and sentencing information. I believe this is the assault that got his DNA into CODIS-some posters were wondering what charge got him into the system.

~snip~
In June 2010, he was arrested on suspicion of felony battery by sheriff's deputies after allegedly punching a tenant who owed his mother rent, according to the report. Charges were never filed in that case.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...earch-www.mercurynews.com-www.mercurynews.com

more from the same article

In May 2009, police reports show that Garcia-Torres was arrested for obstructing justice when Morgan Hill police arrived at his former home looking for a probationer believed to be living there. Garcia-Torres repeatedly cursed at officers and told them to leave. Later, while being held in a town jail cell awaiting booking, he reportedly overflowed the cell's toilet and engraved graffiti into a bench. Police added a charge of vandalism, and he was sentenced to 10 days in jail and one year probation.

Or was his DNA entered earlier, in 2009, when he was charged with battery and statutory rape as per below?

Snipped

Court documents show why Antolin Garcia-Torres' DNA was already in the criminal system. It turns out it was documented in 2009 after he was arrested for battery and statutory rape.

http://www.kcoy.com/story/18601459/sierra-suspects-dna-already-in-criminal-database

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX