AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with this assessment.

Both of these accounts are very detailed, the second one maybe even more so. And I don't think a very important point like that would be even summarized wrong.

I'll take these documents at face value and trust that what is being included in them is accurate. Police, after all, type these reports to use as a reference.

BTW, here they are again with different times and different accounts about who found the window ajar, what time RC left for work, etc. Hopefiully people here can read and judge for themselves:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7967242&postcount=126

IMO the stories about who discovered the window open and screen tampered with match. If you notice in the second summary SC is referred to as Mr. Celis and his oldest son who is a Jr. is referred to by his first name. IMO the oldest son's name should have been redacted due to him being a minor but was not.

I r4ead the first three PDFs and several posts about all the PDFs. It seems that perhaps the most important info has been redacted. So far, I have seen nothing indicating an investigation of JM. Has there been?

What theories do you all have as a result of the info released?

I will say this, TPD have done an incredible job from what I have seen thus far!

I held onto hope that Isa was alive by entertaining the "hoax" theory, thinking that somehow the fam did this for money or someone took her for a debt owed as a form of collateral.

Now, sadly, with the blood refernces, I think she is dead, and I think it's probably the all too common family scenario, i.e., gratification purposes.

JM is not mentioned much in these documents. However, he is still creepy and I suspect he has been looked at by LE. And I wouldn't be surprised if he had something to do with it, but what, I don't know.

IMO the stories about who discovered the window open and screen tampered with match. If you notice in the second summary SC is referred to as Mr. Celis and his oldest son who is a Jr. is referred to by his first name. IMO the oldest son's name should have been redacted due to him being a minor but was not.

And I don't think that all the people that were visited and interviewed needed to have their phone numbers in print for the nation to see. MOO

I haven't had a chance to read through any of these documents so my apologies for asking this question. Is there anything in those documents about what the neighbor heard that morning with the dogs and men talking at 6:30 and then about the uncle and dad coming to her door at 8?

I have not had a chance to read all of those pages, but I asked essentially this question earlier in the thread... if anyone came across Ms. S neighbor who heard voices in these reports.
I am trying to catch up now to see if anyone saw a report on her in this doc dump.

So I am a bit biased when I say "good question!"

Ahhhh, I think you are right. Good catch, I stand corrected.

ADHD is not a psychosis issue/disorder, it is a behavioral and developmental disorder. It's usually treated with stimulants (uppers). Psychotic disorders are treated with sedatives (downers).

Some ADHD meds are amphetamines and some are not. ADHD meds (when taken by ADHD patients) should be referred to as: medications that increase the flow of dopamine and norepinephrine (to prevent the negative implication that ADHD patients are upper junkies-my pet peeve).

Antipsychotic meds are not downers (barbituates, benzos, alcohol or opioids). Antipsychotic meds block a variety of receptors in the brain producing anticholinergic, antidopaminergic, antihistaminic, and antiadrenergic effects. (But, yeah, they do sedate patients. :) )

Pensfan
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

attachment.php
Right here in the first paragraph LE say they encountered the Celis family and two other people, Becky's brother and his wife.

Justin M was not there when LE arrived.

Head bang.

Im lost again. Where is the ADHD coming from? Was that in one of the files?

If not, with the boy being 14 I think LE would have to ask Becky that question.

IMO
Earlier we were discussing what possible conditions LE could have asked Becky about r/t her son. Becky responded with "yes" but that her son wouldn't have hurt Isabel.

(I just had to respond to my pet peeve taking the thread off topic. Please forgive. :) )

Autism seems to fit into the redacted space.

Sorry if this has already been pointed out but JM's address is listed as
(redacted) E Broadway and Florida area code on the phone # listed. The report pertains to him and 2 other relatives entering the Celis residence. It is in PDF 2, sorry don't see a page number, I am using Chrome and the PDF viewer doesn't show a page like Adobe does but the information is about 1/2 through after the story about the guy's promiscuous girlfriend who id's the 5 walking in the surveillance video. :crazy:

Unfortunately the tips are about the only thing they have to go on. The TPD has done a good job and the FBI was on the case immediately, so things got locked down quickly. I live in the area. Just wish the parents had been more visible, the case is losing national attention.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

For as much as we've heard about the neighbor and that all we have? One line in the docs??

Next Door Neighbor - All I can find

Mamamia thank you, again!

I don't know if we can say if the lack of interview is meaningful or not.

My only guess is that LE released most of the non-essential interviews with people who gave tips.

I think LE is pretty methodical in this case.

What if she said he has a pellet gun?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

But she said " My son HAS ___________"

so wouldn't she have said ' my son is ' and not 'has' bipolar?

outbursts , autisim, adhd, problems.... idk but which one whould make you ask if they could cause harm... and even still i wouldn't think a moms mind would say yes to it even if it were possible cause nobody whats to think that of their kid. but then again there was that case recently where some 13yo lured his step sister to a tree and hung her ... so anything is possible in my mind of what a kid can do.... you just hope it not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somegirlinsf