Drew Peterson's Trial *FIFTH WEEK* part one

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I've even seen judges give both sides the day "off" to get their closing statements done.

Then, it is possible they might not get the case until next week, after the holiday?

If he walks on this will he have Stacy declared dead and cash in a big insurance policy on her?

As much as I want to see his azz in jail, if I was in the jury I could not convict. The DT did not have to do much or put on a defense at all - I think the prosecutors did not prove their case BARD. I hope I am wrong.

Im glad they got to hear Stacys name alot to remind them she is still missing. Surely all of them dont live under a rock and have heard about this case. And if they havent they have to be wondering why they are hearing what Stacy said and not from Stacy herself. Where is Stacy?

Oh, you know, she's on the beach with some dude, according to Drew.

Then, it is possible they might not get the case until next week, after the holiday?

It wouldn't shock me.

In fact, that might be a good thing so that they don't rush to get done, KWIM?

I bet it somehow runs into being Tuesday morning for closing arguments as Monday is a holiday.

As much as I want to see his azz in jail, if I was in the jury I could not convict. The DT did not have to do much or put on a defense at all - I think the prosecutors did not prove their case BARD. I hope I am wrong.

I think you are so right seattlechiquita. The prosecution didn't have their poop in a group. And don't even get me started on the judge....Oh, someone pass the excederin.

JMO, IMO, :moo:, and all other disclaimers.

After OJ walked, CA walked.......now will DP walk???
Please jury pay close attention.....
IMO DP is VERY dangerous!
DP CANNOT WALK!

Well, out of these 3 trials, this, to me, has the least direct evidence. I still think he did it, but I won't be surprised if the jury doesn't feel it has been proven.
OJ and CA, those were travesties, imo.
Waiting and hoping:please:

We haven't heard the States rebuttal yet, so I still have hope that the jury can be convinced of DP's guilt.

I have to at least have hope.

I bet it somehow runs into being Tuesday morning for closing arguments as Monday is a holiday.

There you are!!! Totally O/T, but I've been thinking about you so much & keeping you in my prayers!! Are you antwhere near Isaac? (I'm sure I'm not the only one doing that, btw!!) Many prayers for everyone involved of course!:prayer: As well as , please God, guidance for the jurors!!

There you are!!! Totally O/T, but I've been thinking about you so much & keeping you in my prayers!! Are you antwhere near Isaac? (I'm sure I'm not the only one doing that, btw!!) Many prayers for everyone involved of course!:prayer: As well as , please God, guidance for the jurors!!

O/T

Thank you, wishinuall! We are fine. There have been only 2 short periods of rain and wind this afternoon. The sun is out now, but the worst of our weather will be tonight and tomorrow. It will not be as bad here as was first expected, thank goodness. It is so sweet of you to ask.

ETA: I am in north Louisiana.

I think the closing arguments will tie it all together. And I think they did put on enough circumstantial evidence to convict DP. That letter Kathleen wrote to the DA is very powerful imo. And the testimony from the pastor puts Drew into the mix. Also, their stupid decision to put Harry Smith on the stand backfired. And the state will be able to weave it all together, imo.

Well as bad as the judge was ..seems like monday he allowed the pros to get in some much needed evidence. Maybe Judge Jeanine helped with her speech to him on her show.

I have not studied this case but if I were a juror I would definitely convict him.

Clothes in the washing machine

having the wife lie about his whereabouts..

DT witnesses saying this was their first homicide

Son trying to recoup about his grand jury testimony that he didnt actually know how his mother wore her hair when she bathed

DT forensic pathologists were very weak and confusing

Homicide came up allot during DT turn at bat. The word accidental didnt seem to hold much ground during testimony.

They didnt go out with a bang..very poor defense..IMO

We shall see..I was sure Spector was gonna get off and he is in the pokie..and he had way more money for his defense. And less circumstantial evidence against him.

O/T

Thank you, wishinuall! We are fine. There have been only 2 short periods of rain and wind this afternoon. The sun is out now, but the worst of our weather will be tonight and tomorrow. It will not be as bad here as was first expected, thank goodness. It is so sweet of you to ask.

ETA: I am in north Louisiana.

South Arkansas here, and the wind is blowing. Prayers going to all affected by this!

I think the jourors should ask themselves one question along with looking at the evidence: Is it more likely than not that Drew Peterson murdered Kathleen Savio?

My answer would have to be yes. I would convict. Period.

Plus, I have heard jurors say after they have handed down a guilty verdict that they had wanted to hear the accused testify and tell his/her side. DP doesn't have the guts to do that.

MOO

In Session:

The judge calls a brief recess, because another judge in the courthouse needs some equipment that the prosecution is using. Once that can be accomplished, the Peterson trial should resume.

really? they don't have another set the other judge could use? they had to interrupt this huge trial?!

this trial feels so much like bizarro world ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member