CLOSING ARGUMENTS (Tues 09/04/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There also was mention on IS I believe from one of the Defense that a celebratory cigar and steak is planned. They don't allow that in Prison do they:floorlaugh:

:jumping::jumping::jumping: Go Jury Go!!!!!

Ugh. The DT at the mics again.

Someone ask them how a gun pointed at her head or a knife in his hand would leave any sign of struggle on Kathleen?

And ask them why they're all yelling at the reporters? There are mics there. We can hear you. Unfortunately.

Someone ask them how a gun pointed at her head or a knife in his hand would leave any sign of struggle on Kathleen?

And ask them why they're all yelling at the reporters? There are mics there. We can hear you. Unfortunately.

I'm watching it too. I forced myself not to hit the mute button. Dear god i cant believe what comes out of their mouths. Grandstand much :maddening:

Defense-Everyone is dying for Drew to lose this case. Oh and they did clarify the steak and cigar. At Ruby's :what: Per IS

This defense team is just sickening!!!...They never miss a chance to get in front of the cameras....what is up with that? Hoping the jury can see thru their baloney....

Defense-Everyone is dying for Drew to lose this case. Oh and they did clarify the steak and cigar. At Ruby's :what: Per IS

I'm sure Ruby has banned them all! Ugh what pigs!

WHEN he is convicted, who decides how many years?

good morning peeps!

I hope today is the day and that the verdict reflects the evidence
(GUILTY)

This defense team is just sickening!!!...They never miss a chance to get in front of the cameras....what is up with that? Hoping the jury can see thru their baloney....

They truly do display some characteristics of that of their Clients. Arrogance,Narcissism etc. etc.

Your awesome!!! LOL I wonder do those still recovering from last year get padded rooms? LOL I'll bring Sooner so she can recoup in wonderful surroundings. No updates from her yet but I didn't expect anything right now so not to worry. I'll post when i hear and heck she may pop in herself.

All are welcome, I'm sure!! But I got the name of the place wrong -- it's The Far Out Inn.

They have two big party rooms -- one named They Got It Right, serving champagne, Macallan single malt, fountain Pepsi over crushed ice (just for moi), a massage room, soft sofas, hors d'oeuvres of every kind, and so much more.

The other is Where is Justice, and they have brick walls with sledge hammers, dart boards with DP's picture on it, a screaming corner, rocks to throw, Pin the Tail on the Azz with judges' pics, Whack-a-Defense Attorney, a stomp pit, etc, etc. Very therapeutic, this room.

Ruth Ravve ‏@RuthRavve
#DrewPeterson Today court begins with jury instructions, then the jury is sent to deliberate. Consensus among the media is about 2-3 days

Ruth Ravve ‏@RuthRavve
#DrewPeterson After six weeks of trial, with the public lined up for tickets everyday, only 12 people showed up today...not counting media

I didn't think it was very funny that Drew is planning to go to Rubys for a steak.
This isn't supposed to be Comedy Central. A young mother was murdered and
We are hoping for Justice.

They truly do display some characteristics of that of their Clients. Arrogance,Narcissism etc. etc.

They are charicatures of real defense lawyers ,IMO.

They intentionally twist the truth . If DP was innocent that wouldn't be necessary.

I find it hard to believe a jury would like them much .

The person I just don't get is this Judge .

I think this is going to be a difficult case for the jury to agree upon. Imo, there is a good case for voting GUILTY, but a case could be made for NG as well. It all depends upon the jury instructions and it depends upon how the jurors define ' reasonable doubt.'

Good Morning everyone! :wave: :coffee:

I think there is a good chance they can get past that hurdle, because even the defense's pathology witness stated that accidental drownings of sober adults in their bathtubs are very rare. That, along with the prosecution's forensic pathology evidence should hopefully clear that hurdle, at least if the jury uses their common sense.

FWIW, I can't make this an accident any way I look at it with the evidence presented. Not with the position of the body, not with the bruising pattern.

What I find myself wondering is how will and can the jury get passed accepting the first team of investigators failed miserably. IOW, there was no investigation the first time. Can they get past that?

bbm - That's their style. So much like their client. In your face. Tacky, to say the least.

I prefer those who speak softly & carry a big stick called "Justice." :maddening:

They'll be kicked out just like OJ was if they try and walk into any one of Ruby's restaurants. Besides Ruby doesn't own any restaurants in the Chicagoland area.

I could be wrong but the Judges lengthy instructions can confuse the Jury.

Good Morning everyone! :wave: :coffee:

FWIW, I can't make this an accident any way I look at it with the evidence presented. Not with the position of the body, not with the bruising pattern.

What I find myself wondering is how will and can the jury get passed accepting the first team of investigators failed miserably. IOW, there was no investigation the first time. Can they get past that?

Good question. Frankly - and I know this will be an unpopular opinion - if they acquitted on the grounds that the original investigation was too badly handled to know what happened or who done it, I wouldn't blame them.

OTOH, they might see DP my way - an arrogant cop who thought he could count on his colleagues to allow him to get away with anything, even murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant