We the Jury! Deliberations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jean mentioned this too but didn't know the answer as to where DP would stay while waiting for the verdict.
Oh she said the DT doesn't have an office nearby so they'd have to hang around.

Are they staying in a hotel?

The PT offices are across the street.

As long as the Jury is deliberating Drew is in that holding cell. He is brought in to the Courtroom when the Jurors have a Question,readbacks etc. There was a request by the Defense today to be able to talk to Drew elsewhere. Judge told them No. Go down to holding cell. Words to that affect.

I know some plumbers who use the Nextel walkie talkies. They can call and talk to each other from job sites. They just chirp and when on, who-ever is calling, everyone hears it, it's like a call on loudspeaker. i think they find them handy because they are not hand held and they do not have to stop working to answer a call. Lot's of trades people in this area use those Nextel walkie talkie phones.

Now I can picture some workmen with those larger type rectangles on their hips - didn't know families used that system though. The housing people on Army bases used to have a system like that. They'd be working and would constantly be interrupted by sounds of someone trying to get ahold of them iirc.

Now I can picture some workmen with those larger type rectangles on their hips - didn't know families used that system though. The housing people on Army bases used to have a system like that. They'd be working and would constantly be interrupted by sounds of someone trying to get ahold of them iirc.

When we had ours they were quite handy for reaching my husband who lives in the garage with his work bench lol.

Our Nephew has that system (chirping) The Ex is constantly contacting him so it's cheaper. Oh and she is still alive :floorlaugh: Despite being the Female version of DP.

Beth is a very, very beautiful woman! She looks so great in the softer pastels, but it drains her when she wears reds/browns/navy, etc. She is also the best journalist/commentator that I have ever watched, very fair. Here's to our Beth :cheers: :heartbeat:

Are you related to her? lol!

Ditto! Everyone who has spent hours upon hours contributing by posting the tweets, thank you! I would have never been able to keep up without your posts and I'm sure others would not have been able to keep up either.

you guys are awesome, thank you! :rocker: :tyou:

:gthanks::yourock:

I second that notion.. lol

To me it's obvious that the jury feels the state has put together a very strong case based on the fact they have been deliberating this long. They must feel the state has proved a lot and now just are connecting the dots.

If they felt the state case was weak, they would have came back with a verdict already.

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#drewpeterson prosecution and defense reassembling in courtroom. Sheriff's office says there is no question or verdict. Likely scheduling.

When we had ours they were quite handy for reaching my husband who lives in the garage with his work bench lol.

My husband would probably shut his off! Then I'd ask, 'Can't you hear me chirping?' And he'd reply, 'Oh, my electric drill is too loud - sorry!' :blushing:

My husband would probably shut his off! Then I'd ask, 'Can't you hear me chirping?' And he'd reply, 'Oh, my electric drill is too loud - sorry!' :blushing:

Mine says his phone "for some reason doesn't receive text messages all the time". :rolleyes:

Just checking in on the Verdict watch. Been off line for 3 hours and am so nervous about DP walking. I'm encouraged with what the Jury has asked for and the longer we wait I have to have confidence that the Jury is considering the evidence and taking their task seriously.

I'm also encouraged by the notes they have submitted and the evidence they have asked for thus far.

JUST FIND HIM GUILTY! please, please, please

Ok, to break the tension a bit and I do promise this will be my only OT post in this thread. I have to admit I have a "thing" for Beth Karas. There is just something about her and I do not know what it is.

I think she does an outstanding job on IS.

Now I need to run from my wife as she saw me post this:rocker::runaway::gavel:

:blushing:

Now, justice for KS and SP, please!

Guess the smart strawberry blonde women just get to you!:woohoo:

I'm going to check on another case therefore expect a verdict any minute now!

I know some plumbers who use the Nextel walkie talkies. They can call and talk to each other from job sites. They just chirp and when on, who-ever is calling, everyone hears it, it's like a call on loudspeaker. i think they find them handy because they are not hand held and they do not have to stop working to answer a call. Lot's of trades people in this area use those Nextel walkie talkie phones.

The jury already knows that the phones had the 'chirp' feature so I think they want to look at the actual phone records (much longer period of time than just the three days surrounding KSs death) to see if there is a habitual pattern between the two of how they usually communicated when using the phone. This convinces me this jury is quite smart.

Such as........ were there many calls made from their phones back and forth to each other instead of chirping? If so they may not believe she chirped DP that night but if there arent many calls between the two then they will believe she did chirp him.

My hubby and I had that function on our phones at one time but we never used it. He nor I liked to 'chirp' on the phone where we knew everyone could hear what we were saying.

imo

HLN doing a Live recap right now. Oh and with Beth for those who wanna know that LOL

Beth said the jurors might go to a hotel - or that they could.

HLN doing a Live recap right now. Oh and with Beth for those who wanna know that LOL

See, I knew something would happen if I left! Your comment is funny - lol.

Beth said she thinks the jury may not have gotten passed the accident/murder decision because they asked for the pictures showing Kathleen's injuries after they had already asked for the transcripts.

I guess that's why peeps commented that the jury was working backwards. :waitasec:

Wonder if they've made progress.

Who would have thunk that a skunk would walk THAT close to people. :waitasec: That would freak me out for sure!

They will dig under any hollow cement. Including cement people walk on frequently.

I was really freaked out. Hence all the drool on my hand lol. Better than screaming though. Thank God my roomie warned me not to, or I would have been sprayed from about a foot.

They are very soft. As soft as cats and were not scared of us at all, as it walked up to us while we were sitting on the stoop with our feet hanging over a step in front of the stoop. We were sitting right next to the door to it's home so it must have been used to our scent and sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2