We the Jury! Deliberations

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was thinking P jurors. Yeah rah.

He said he has heard that question asked before and knows the outcome each time. he was skipping, dancing and laughing. 'Nuff said.

I'm putting my money down for a not guilty verdict. I'm 97% or better sure of it now.

Mike Brooks ‏@tvdetective I think we are close to a verdict. Or a hung jury. What do you all think???

We could have a hold-out...ughh. If they come back hung, I would hope the judge would ask them to deliberate a bit more. If we have 1 that demands to know how he did it, then we could be in trouble with the verdict (even though it's clear they don't have to agree on how he did it).

MOO

Mel

There is a guard in a bullet proof vest with Brodsky. Mike B. on IS speculates that he must have had a serious threat against him.

Mike Brooks ‏@tvdetective I think we are close to a verdict. Or a hung jury. What do you all think???

I think that if they got to 'guilty', they can surely iron out the rest of this. I was afraid that if they didn't have their verdict after lunch, they would be hung.
The real question is whether or not DP killed Kathleen Savio. The rest should be fairly simple.

I will take that other 2mg. now, please!

NBC's Courtney Copenhagen had this gem: "At least we know if the jury throws the book at Drew Peterson, it's not going to be a dictionary."

Hung jury keeps DP in jail . Better than NG.

Ya think? The pros would have to decide if they would retry him again (which I hope they would).

Listening to a judge on IS and said his atty would immediately come in and ask for a bond reduction and something he could make to get out.

Eh, even if the judge did drop it to a million, he probably wouldn't be able to make it out anyway.

MOO

Mel

but you live on a couch!:waitasec:

:lol:

(or it says you do)

The couch is in a room. There are more rooms too ~ you'd be in vacuum heaven! Oh and I have stairs too and a yellow lab who sheds like a fiend. And nurse, she needs shots two times a day now - diabetic - which is what I'm going to be if I don't start getting off this couch! I could really use a nurse and someone to vacuum too.

I refuse to believe that the jury still cannot find their way out of the paper bag.

I am praying they are stuck on what kind of guilty he is and will all settle on one. At this point I don't care which one...

I think so too. In that they all have to agree he murdered KS, but they don't have to agree in how he did it. That's how I understand it anyway.

MOO

Mel

Yes, Mel -- They can have 7 on method one and 5 on method 2 -- or any combination of 12 votes when the votes on both are counted together.

Whew, let's hope that's what it is!!! Pleeeeeze!!!

Stacy St. Clair‏@StacyStClair

#drewpeterson atty Meczyk says he has never seen this question in his 35-year career. Assumes it means most want to convict.

Hi, chiq! Nothing wrong with a chocolate-iced Boston cream doughnut, or an eclair, or an everything bagel or a cheese Danish, or a big fat brownie! We need calories on a day such as today!!!

Go for it, Seattle's Best chiquita!!!

I shamelessly did. Almond and chocolate croissant. And I feel no guilt whatsoever. None. Ok, maybe a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beefalo