We the Jury! Deliberations

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBS Chicago ‏@cbschicago
#DrewPeterson atty @joshark says he's heard that question three times before knows outcome each time they ask it

:maddening:

And that is my WORST fear! :rocker: Does he already know? I'm sorry, I just have the creepiest feeling & baaaaad taste in my mouth...where's our nurse?!

It's weird how we can't see the verdict right when it happens....

omg, its time. keeping my fingers crossed. after casey's trial can't take another let down.

It is really comforting to be here with all of you :blowkiss: :rose:

I've been following along w/ you guys from the beginning. I'm so nervous - PLEASE LET THE JURY FIND HIM GUILTY. I can't believe how nervous I am.

My son just asked me why I'm still on that blog? OMG..I almost hit him, then I took a xanax. :maddening:

Hi there, On HLN a few minutes ago the guy said it might not be long for a verdict to come back because of the question they asked. When he said what the word was I couldn't understand the word. Had to come to my 'puter to see what it was and about fainted to read 'unanimous' which to me means 'all are in agreement'. That's what I thought the guy was getting at, also by the way he said it. IMO

It seems though if they wanted to know if they had to be unanimous on every point, or have total agreement, that is what their question would have been to the judge. ???

Half hour to go yet

Ruth Ravve‏@RuthRavve

#DrewPetersontrial #DrewPeterson Yes we have a verdict.. We will know what it is in 30 mins when the jury is brought in

OMG I am so nervous. It better be Guilty.

Sorry all have been lurking, but cannot hold back anymore. Justice for Kathy Savio!!!!!

No way would one of the jurors that thought he was guilty would change the vote to NG

I woke up from my noon nap a VERDICT! Perfect timing. I'm so nervous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul