New website for Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's as easy as you think. How many times has Ayla Reynolds mother been on national tv recently? I agree, there is always more to be done in this case, but most people, not even the Irwins have the luxury of making a call and showing up on a network. They are not celebrities and there are tons of other missing people in this country.

Except I said in my post that the Irwins have Tacopina and Stanton working for them, who would be the ones to make the phone call to the media, probably to someone they know on a first-name basis. Ayla's mother does not have that luxury. Yet neither did Kyron's parents, and they managed to get on TV a lot more than the Irwins in the first nine months of his case.

There might be "tons of other missing people" but how many of them were featured on the cover of People magazine? I have said it many times, but the media had a very high level of interest in this case, and the parents failed to take advantage of it.

Except I said in my post that the Irwins have Tacopina and Stanton working for them, who would be the ones to make the phone call to the media, probably to someone they know on a first-name basis. Ayla's mother does not have that luxury. Yet neither did Kyron's parents, and they managed to get on TV a lot more than the Irwins in the first nine months of his case.

There might be "tons of other missing people" but how many of them were featured on the cover of People magazine? I have said it many times, but the media had a very high level of interest in this case, and the parents failed to take advantage of it.

While it may be true that the media had a ton of interest, where is the news angle now to put them on? Lets face it, the only way they are going to get on a national news show is if they do an extensive interview and that will be more about Deborah Bradley than Lisa Irwin. News only puts things up when there is a 'story'. So where is the story, all this time later?

You mention the lawyers, but I don't understand why you would want them involved to get them on the air, anything is going to be heavily filtered through them so what's the point?

While it may be true that the media had a ton of interest, where is the news angle now to put them on? Lets face it, the only way they are going to get on a national news show is if they do an extensive interview and that will be more about Deborah Bradley than Lisa Irwin. News only puts things up when there is a 'story'. So where is the story, all this time later?

You mention the lawyers, but I don't understand why you would want them involved to get them on the air, anything is going to be heavily filtered through them so what's the point?

It's too late, now, without something new. They let that golden opportunity slip through their fingers like it was nothing. If they had any hope to find an alive Lisa, they had to hit it hard back then while they were lucky enough to have such intense interest and a baby who was changing by the day. They just threw it away. Threw it away!

Wasn't sure where to post this, but 3 new (old) videos were uploaded on Youtube of Lisa, she looks to be about 5-6 months old? Not sure if I can post the link, but you can find them under FindBabyLisaIrwin. Why release them 10 months later? I don't understand..??

It's too late, now, without something new. They let that golden opportunity slip through their fingers like it was nothing. If they had any hope to find an alive Lisa, they had to hit it hard back then while they were lucky enough to have such intense interest and a baby who was changing by the day. They just threw it away. Threw it away!

BBM

Key word being IF. I don't think they did. Which would explain why they acted the way they did.

MOO

IMO, their contact w/LE in Feb. was to give a heads up about the Dr. Phil show. They then got bragging rights that they made contact.

in one of the new videos deb is telling little lisa "no" while she's eating bananas... can someone please enlighten me with what lisa was doing that was so wrong, bad, inappropriate for a baby...

Well, a hand in the mouth may get in the way when you're feeding a baby.

She's such a cute little darling.

in one of the new videos deb is telling little lisa "no" while she's eating bananas... can someone please enlighten me with what lisa was doing that was so wrong, bad, inappropriate for a baby...

Oh, we can't have bananas on her hand, can we? Sheesh. I wonder what she'd do if Lisa REALLY got messy... oh wait...

I see nothing wrong with the video.

Actually, she got some food on BL's nose. Tsk, Tsk.

Knock it off in here. Stay on topic and stop bickering with each other.

Salem

The website has been updated today with a few links. Here is a link to the Fireball Run livestream for their race to recover America's missing children.

http://www.fireballrun.com/live

teamfireballrun_zps3d9ace86.jpg

393770_531420113551383_1344065925_n.jpg

LOL! Unless this race gets the parents to talk to LE, it's totally pointless.

There is a "Donate to Lisa Irwin Hope Foundation" now on the website of:

http://findlisairwin.com/

No one has been able to verify that it is a legitmate foundation in Missouri as of yet.

Oh and I am new to posting in the Lisa Irwin Forum, even though I have followed the case from the very begining. I live just one state over and not too far from the Irwin household.

On the foundation's page, it says:

Since Lisa’s disappearance a year ago, 80,000 flyers were produced and 20,000 of those have been mailed all over the world.

Are they saying 20,000 flyers were sent to other countries? What's the point of sending 25% of all flyers out of the US?

@ eileenhawkeye--

b/c the stealth ninja kidnapper --after changing lisa's name on a name-change website which later on morphed into a stationary store-- might've actually gotten her through security @ a US airport using this fake internet-created ID and taken her abroad (and then cleared customs over there too)... it's what all the cool stealth ninja kidnappers do, didn'tcha know?! :D

in actuality though it's to say they (DB) are doing everything humanly possible to find lisa... except talk to LE as requested

smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members