2012.11.20 WKMG/Tony Pipitone Special Report - AZlawyer & JWG interviewed

Adding this to your post.
Cheney Mason, who was also on the trial team, didn't return an email message from AP Sunday, and his office answering service refused to take a phone message.

I wonder what D. Simms has to say? She was honest enough to 'choke' when she was asked if she would let her client babysit for her. But then again, she did do the ' Happy Dance' after the verdict, so who knows.

I wonder what D. Simms has to say? She was honest enough to 'choke' when she was asked if she would let her client babysit for her. But then again, she did do the ' Happy Dance' after the verdict, so who knows.

BBM
Did anyone, in any interview, ask Baez that question?

I totally get double jeopardy but at times like this I wish they could have a do-over

I totally get double jeopardy but at times like this I wish they could have a do-over

And shouldn't double jeopardy be dependent on whether a case is presented without fraud on the part of the defense?

So what would that be then, pertaining to this case?

Discussing it on GMA now.

It was on New England Cable News last night, and our local Boston TV channel news programs. Exciting!

HLN this morning as well.

It was on the Today Show this morning as well, Matt Lauer discussing it with Lisa Bloom. Of course, right off the bat they had to say "...but GEORGE ANTHONY also used that computer...blah blah blah." And Lauer had to mention Baez and his book. And then Lisa Bloom said it didn't matter anyway because of double jeopardy. Yadda yadda yadda.

Well at least not one single person (except those already in OCA's camp) seems to be buying JBs theory that GA made these searhes. All the comments are that it points more to her guilt.

AZ LAWYER JOINS TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOW ON MONDAY NOV 26 AT 8 PM EST/5 PM PST TO TELL THE INSIDE STORY OF HOW SHE AND JWG FOUND NEW EVIDENCE IN THE CAYLEE ANTHONY CASE.

WE'LL TALK ABOUT WHY JOSE BAEZ IS IN SUCH A SNIT ABOUT AZ LAWYER, JWG, AND WEBSLEUTHS.

Directly following AZLawyer's interview, I will be discussing the Hot Cold Case of the Week!

toot-300x195.gif

http://pacetrek.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/toot-300x195.gif

TO LISTEN TO TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOW, FOLLOW THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE LINE!

COOL BEANS! AZlawyer and Trish! Be there or be square!
:thewave:

I think JWG and AZ Lawyer need to write a book. I really do.

Good morning everyone :) I've been thinking for days that someone should write a book of Truths to knock out JB's book of lies! I think AZLawyer and JWG would be perfect! I would for sure buy this book!!!

:seeya: WOW oh WOW !

I have been really behind and just found this thread and the computer thread ... so I am just catching up on this latest news !

And :congrats: and :congrats: to the :rocker: WS :rocker: members who found this info !

:seeya:

Congratulations and Thanks to AZLawyer and JWG!!!
We saw you on last night's news on our local Phoenix CBS station KPHO!!!

Didn't we see the "One Tree Hill" entry when the docs came out?

Yes, the searches from March 2008 were released a long time ago. That's how I know that the sheriff's office was able to extract information from the Firefox browser.

Mark Eiglarsh (@MarkEiglarsh) tweeted at 10:46 AM on Mon, Nov 26, 2012:
Casey Anthony did Google search 4 "fool-proof" suffocation methods.I provide analysis on Fox News w/ @MegynKelly 2day @ 2:45 pm Thoughts?

Mod Note -

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8581247&postcount=805"]Please read this post.[/ame]

See see what I mean: Look at this tweet that just came up:

The Associated Press ‏@AP
Casey Anthony detectives overlooked Google search for fool-proof suffocation methods made from home computer: http://apne.ws/Um7ZVR -CJ

Great! but why not tweet "Someone searched Fool-proof suffocation under Casey's info the day Caylee disappeared"

ETA: at least the article didn't quote JB throwning GA under the bus.

ETAETA: AZ Lawyer says: "They did not miss the fact that the diary entry was not written in 2003. They investigated and figured out that it was most likely written in, IIRC, 2005."

Thank for this Strawberry - I've been so mad I've almost turned myself inside out since I watched Piptone's program, and then followed every media site I could find - only to discover the emphasis was not on FCA searching for fool-proof suffocation but about the OCSD missing this!

At least some of them as you say aren't ending their article with Baez quotes about it being George who did the searches...:banghead:

I am so proud of the truly outstanding work AZLawyer and JWG did - not even the shoddy media reporting can tarnish their results - they really do "ROCK".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back