2012.11.26 Nancy Grace - AZlawyer Interviewed

Thanks JWG - appreciate your thoughts on my question, and I'll check out that link (tomorrow, time for bed in my timezone).

As for Nancy Grace? I don't blame you I guess LoL. But you're a heck of a lot smarter and more informed on this case than the dude she had on there...just sayin'.

You really are like Batman. Brilliant crimefighter who prefers to stay anonymous. I get that. :)

Thanks again.,

I joined her in December of 2008 because of the KC trial. The next time a big trial comes out of Florida you'll be amazed by the people here. Since Florida has Sunshine Laws the people here will go through every doc dump with a fine toothed comb. I remember reading threads here and people would link actual court documents. Then NG or JVM or someone else would say something that was directly contradicted by the court document. Some of the people around here are a lot smarter than the media people.

Airing tonight on HLN. 8pm eastern/7pm central

Bringing my post over from the Sidebar thread.

Also, paraphased from the WKMG interview thread. These rules are very important so please review again.

I suspect AZ's real name will be revealed during the interview. HOWEVER, she is to only be referenced here by her screen name. Now and forever. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please don't slip up. We will respect her privacy (as well as that of JWG, should his name be mentioned) and honor their anonymity as best we can.

Absolutely NO SLEUTHING. These are members here. There will be severe consequences for anyone discovered sleuthing them. I realize that there will always be some people who will do what they want but only fair to warn you, if anyone posts any sort of sleuthing posts about any fellow member here, it will be the end of your posting privileges in this forum.

Okay, locking this thread until the interview airs.

After reviewing - Please "thank" this post so mods will know you've read this and acknowledge you are aware of the rules and consequences should they be broken.

Seriously...I would so Hate to have to come out of retirement in Protective Mode. It's not pretty. :rocker:

However since I did take the time to log in let me add my I LOVE THIS to the mix! Just like we did at forumsforjustice.org in the JonBenet Ramsey farce known thanks to us as John Mark Karr!!! Actually that was just one injustice we batted down so I couldn't be more proud today to know that the wonderful emembers here have made a difference and set the bar for all of us...on ya toes Peeps!

Later ~
RR 2012

I have a question, I joined websleuths when the whole casey anthony drama started, and I despise her just like the next person, I know she is guilty and there is no other way around. I know 12 people found her NOT guilty. I am just curious what does it matter about this new find? She can't be tried again? does the new find really bring any justice to caylee, her mother is and will still be free, we all know she is guilty so what does this new evidence even matter. Is it some sort of way to prove to the juries that they got it wrong? if they didnt know it before this isn't going to change their minds, and even if it does, nothing can be done about it now. To the officers that missed it, can they be tried for not finding it? I guess I am sick disgusted by her that she got off, that it angers me more that evidence was found and yet nothing can be done about it. She could out right admit it on camera and not be tried..So if someone could clarify I would appreciate it..with the new evidence what could possible happen? I know if it had been found by the LE Officers the outcome MAY have been different, but I doubt it, and what's done is done..They would have just said she was searching how to suffocate some weeds in the yard..thats about as ridiculous as the other reasons for the other searches.

Others have answered your question of why this matters very well. I don't have too much more to add to that, particularly to the comment that the truth always matters (YEAH!). But I remember as a kid, I was watching an episode of Jack Hannah animal adventures, he had an expert on owls or something on the show, and Jack was asking the other guy questions as though he (Jack) were a 10 year old kid. I asked my mom, if this guy is so big and smart and important in the animal world, why is he asking such dumb questions? And my mom said "Because a good scientist never stops asking questions". That just kind of came to mind when you asked why does it matter. I guess it matters because, as someone said up thread, THE TRUTH ALWAYS MATTERS.

Plus, you know, it might make a few of those Casey defenders leap into the 21st century and start using the critical thinking skills they were born with. Maybe.

Others have answered your question of why this matters very well. I don't have too much more to add to that, particularly to the comment that the truth always matters (YEAH!). But I remember as a kid, I was watching an episode of Jack Hannah animal adventures, he had an expert on owls or something on the show, and Jack was asking the other guy questions as though he (Jack) were a 10 year old kid. I asked my mom, if this guy is so big and smart and important in the animal world, why is he asking such dumb questions? And my mom said "Because a good scientist never stops asking questions". That just kind of came to mind when you asked why does it matter. I guess it matters because, as someone said up thread, THE TRUTH ALWAYS MATTERS.

Plus, you know, it might make a few of those Casey defenders leap into the 21st century and start using the critical thinking skills they were born with. Maybe.

Another reason it matters is that there will always be another case where a mother kills her child and tries to get away with it. As members of the public who could be asked to sit on a jury we need to realize what goes on in the courtroom is not always the truth. Sometimes you have to separate the shaft from the wheat. KC's jury did not do that. They never got past the molestation information (which was never proved) but found KC guilty of lying......how ironic. jmo

My life experience has shown me that most people, even the ones that cry and swear to repent, repeat the same bad behaviors over and over again. FCA got away with murder in court as successfully as she'd tricked her friends and family into supporting her so she could laze around the Anthony house for years.

MORE information out there about what FCA is is a good thing. If even one person is SAVED (from robbery or worse) because they are made more leery of her because of this additional information I think that is a BIG DEAL.

Yes. Apparently he thought it was clear evidence of George's guilt.

I think that bit him in the butt! Even the KC supporters are looking for other reasons KC may have looked this up because there is no denying that she did.
I caught a bit of Dr Drew the other night. I couldn't stomach watching it all but found it interesing that JB had to admit KC was not suicidal in any way.
He was more or less backed into a corner on that one.
He had to either say she was suicidal & admit it was her on the pc or he had to say she wasn't suicidal to stick to his lie of the wrong timeline.
The pit he has dug is starting to fall in on him now. Even HE can't keep up with his spin anymore.

Oh good, I'm not the only one who modsnips themselves.

Haha! I do it all the time. Delete entire posts, actually. I'll think: "What a dumbazz thing to say!" and it goes poof! So self-moderation is a good thing. Especially if you post first and think later, like I tend to do! ;)

Finally got to see the video as I don't have cable. But I liked when NG said"AZLaw how I wish you had been on the case."

I wish someone would have been on the case that actually did extensive research and that the jurors would have asked for it all to mull over fro at least a week.

*I know she said her real name but I'm assuming we can't or shouldn't*

Finally got to see the video as I don't have cable. But I liked when NG said"AZLaw how I wish you had been on the case."

I wish someone would have been on the case that actually did extensive research and that the jurors would have asked for it all to mull over fro at least a week.

*I know she said her real name but I'm assuming we can't or shouldn't*

Yes, you're spot on correct. Thank you for that. AZ or AZlawyer is the only way we will reference her here. Anonymity and all that good stuff. :)

Yes. Apparently he thought it was clear evidence of George's guilt.

So now it has been proved it was not George, he must think it is clear evidence of Casey's guilt... :waitasec:

So now it has been proved it was not George, he must think it is clear evidence of Casey's guilt... :waitasec:

If that is true, he will never admit it....probably can't. I hope it haunts him forever.

If you look through the June 16 and June 17 threads on this link you may find what you are looking for. But I will tell you I long ago stopped subscribing to the notion that Casey left at the time George thought she did and just hung around in the area until he left.

There are a couple reasons why.

First, I could come up with no good reason why she would do that. It was too complicated. I could not see her packing up Caylee in the car and then driving around the corner to hide until the coast was clear. A simpler explanation was she just stayed home.

So then we ask, secondly, why did George say he saw her leave if she did not. Some might say "George lied", but I cannot think of a sensible reason why he would lie about that. Instead, I certainly can believe he was remembering a different day - perhaps Friday, June 13 - that fit the narrative Casey was feeding them. That is, Casey was saying she left on the 16th to take Caylee to the babysitter, etc. etc. One should not expect George to remember what appeared to be an unremarkable day at the time 30 days later and get it right. I fail at that myself.

As for Nancy Grace, I would not have gone on. Not my cup of tea. :coffeews:

What if I throw this out there, KC orginally stated that Monday June 9th was the last day she saw her not Monday June 16th. What if going over the details with her family everyone was convinced of what she was wearing because that's what she wore on that day the 9th. What if she never really left the house with Caylee on the 16th. If he was remembering her leaving the house for work she was instead going to spend the night at RM with Caylee which she did. George might remember she was gone that night spending the night at Zanny's. The two days might have been very similar in Casey's world except !1 thing! the major fight that happened on the 15th and how PO'd Casey was about it and how Caylee was fussy crying a lot and upset and wanted sleep in her KC's bed and how George called because he was worried about her. If she said June 16th was the day then his memory might have been jogged. When it was jogged some of details were fuzzier and he was in over his head with statements already given to LE not to mention what he said could mean the death penalty. What if that was the part of George the jury found so untrustworthy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back