Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was cute too and I have great sympathy for her grandparents. They are most likely rather elderly but they still let her live there.

They probably are very nice people who should be enjoying the rest of their days instead of having the inside of their home displayed on an elmo in a horrible murder case.:(

linda said she referring to the condition of jodi's bedroom inside the house

I thought it was cute too and I have great sympathy for her grandparents. They are most likely rather elderly but they still let her live there.

They probably are very nice people who should be enjoying the rest of their days instead of having the inside of their home displayed on an elmo in a horrible murder case.:(

I meant no offense to them. I was talking about her bedroom.

I read somewhere her grandfather has cancer. I have nothing buy compassion and sympathy for them.

But I can see and understand Jodi's desire to latch onto someone that could get her out of there. There being that bedroom.

LOL they are showing her smirking booking photo! Awesome now the jury will get to see it. :)

Didn't she make a comment after that picture was taken that she was smiling because she wondered what Travis would think of all this?

90 minute drive between Yreka and Reading...where the first receipt for Budget Rent A Car is located. Car rented: June 2nd - 8:04am, returned June 7, 2008 13:08pm.

She returned it a few hours late too. 2834 miles. Yreka to Mesa (googled) is 764 miles, about a 5 hour drive.

Car rental guy, I'm presuming, identified the defendant but attys are now bickering again. I hate sidebars.

Hahaha.... lol @ the comments regarding Detective Mendez, quite the hunk! Hey guys, I am not able to watch live court sessions everyday, does anyone know if there is a website where they can be viewed at a later time? Thanks!

Look at the beginning of each thread. I think old videos are there.

wow, hard to concentrate on what this guy is talking about.... could they please put a bag over his head lol

Only if they put the same bag over my head so I can continue to see him.:great:

Imo, nothing more sexy than a dark haired good looking Hispanic male.

wonder if they will put the car guy on the stand (gitana are you still here??? if so: are they laying the foundation to put car guy on the stand?)

January 10, 2013 morning

Lead detective, Special Agent Nathan Mendez from the Major Crimes Unit on the stand

Exhibits #273.001 to #237.022
are items taken from the box in JA's bedroom.
#237.021 Budget rental car receipt. There was no Budget rental car location in Yreka, there were two other companies in Yreka in 2008. The address on the receipt for the Budget rental company is in Redding, California. It's 90 miles away. The date the car was rented is June 2, 2008 at 0804 hours. The car was returned on June 7, 2008 at 1308 hours. The car was due on the 7th at 0930 in the morning. 2834 miles were driven on the car during the time it was rented. The method of payment was Mastercard.

--Mendez went to the Budget rental car company and took a photo line up pack. Rafael Colombo selected JA in the line up pack.

I can't wait for a female hottie to get on the stand so I can drool all over this forum. :blushing:

ya mean ja isn't doing anything for you...after all the remarks about her beauty by news folks....lol:great:

well how did she get to the rental place....?

did she leave her own car parked there?

She's a lefty. Not to offend any lefties of the board...don't hurt me....
It's not easy being a lefty.

Statistics show left-handed people are more likely to be schizophrenic, alcoholic, delinquent, dyslexic, and have Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, as well as mental disabilities. They're also more likely to die young and get into accidents. So if evolutionary theory dictates survival of the fittest, why do lefties still exist?
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=498707&page=1

OMG, where did that study come from. My son is a lefty sometimes, (depends on what he is doing) he is also ambidexterious. (sp). But he is also a doctor, director of er at a huge hospital, ME, and has been chief of staff numerous times. A scratch golfer, a teacher and mentor to young doctors. Developed the protocol for cardiac emergencies now being used. When do all these disabilities listed above kick in? He is 47. Need to give him a heads up??? jmo

she had blonde hair when she came in to rent the car and she had a man with her???

It's so hard for me to concentrate on the testimony when I've got "hunka hunka burnin' love" running through my mind

Looked at a map, Yreka is just north of Weed!! :floorlaugh:

I meant no offense to them. I was talking about her bedroom.

I read somewhere her grandfather has cancer. I have nothing buy compassion and sympathy for them.

But I can see and understand Jodi's desire to latch onto someone that could get her out of there. There being that bedroom.

I know you didnt Linda. :)

omg her booking photo looks like a high school picture (smiling with head tilt)

lol my husband had never seen her booking photo. He said, "you have GOT to be kidding me...".

She's a special brand of crazy.

And good morning/good afternoon! :seeya: (Special Investigator is very, ahem, special).

Yep...car guy identified Jodi with blonde hair and she had a guy with her. What? Who? Where? When?

Didn't she make a comment after that picture was taken that she was smiling because she wondered what Travis would think of all this?

I have no link to back it up, but she definitely said in an interview (I believe it was the jailhouse one, that JVM and NG keep showing clips of her putting on her make-up from, that she was thinking of what Travis would've done in that situation, and that he would;ve smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko