Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #25 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy on Dr Drew named Paul Stern -- saying Jodi was frantic just before she went to visit Travis and asked him to borrow money. He loaned her money.

Sorry if this has already been covered

if it was i missed it ty!!! - how bad can it be if the stolen psych profile from the key witness today gets leaked to the public - can it cause a mistrail or god forbid a dismissal???

plus again ty for your help and generosity w/ your knowledge and time:) :great:

When were the journals stolen?

I bet there were some choice things in there about her or she would have kept them

I don't have any more details on it. Shana Hogan purchased the LONG police report. All of the journalists there use her for their resource for data on this case as apparently "she knows everything". I can't wait to read her book. She says you don't even see this defendant's name until Chapter 9.

Katiecoo, I may be visiting friends in Chandler next week for a couple of days. What are the chances of getting in to court?

I don't have any more details on it. Shana Hogan purchased the LONG police report. All of the journalists there use her for their resource for data on this case as apparently "she knows everything". I can't wait to read her book. She says you don't even see this defendant's name until Chapter 9.

Is her book already out?

Sure, my mailbox is always open to letters of all kinds, including love letters. ;)

Yes, we lost the insurance case. :( BUT we got the story out so at least that was something. I will always hold them somewhat accountable for cindy's murder. We all do.

i agree 100% have you thought of seeing if any change can be enacted on the federal level to get tighter restrictions to get it stopped??? i would help your family w/ any research or leg work needed to help you w/ that

Katiecoo, I may be visiting friends in Chandler next week for a couple of days. What are the chances of getting in to court?

Wow, that's awesome! Well it will surely be The Jodi Show all next week (she may still be on direct...they were predicting two more full days of direct). I think it's only Mon-Wed next week too...am I right on this?

I think PASA knows the process better than me...PASA (who I had the good fortune of meeting today :seeya: ) are you still in the house?

I really do not think they would have been admitted, had there not been foundation that they were sent by Travis to Jodi Secondly you have plural Travis' devices that is not true, that should be singular laptop HD.

I have no idea why it is so hard to accecpt that these photos are of Travis Even Elisha Schnabel said how hard it must be on Travis family to have to see their own brother's genitalia....along with many others saying that it is his anatomy.

As a caucasian penis owner of several years, I have to say that I believe said penis to be caucasian and fail to see how so many posters view it as two different items if you will...circumsized and uncircumsized as well as various ethnic bckgrounds.

Juan went ballistic last week, his mere silence suggests that there was foundation, I guess we will find out on rebuttal
How does Elisha Schnabel know that was Travis' penis? tia

He did specifically say in the last few minutes of his show that the testimony would continue. Was that misspoken? I have it on DVr and replayed it a couple times....

Okay - since this seems important to you - I just played it and he says:
" And a reminder - HLN's coverage of the Jodi Arias trial begins tomorrow at 3 eastern time. I know I'll be watching."

Key word is COVERAGE.

PASA! I want to hear your account of Court today!

PASA, since you weren't in the courtroom after lunch, did you happen to see the defendant's mom leave the courtroom?

Guessing she just went to the restroom but who knows.

Glad to hear Travis' friend say the anal sex on baptism day just flat out didn't happen. I don't believe it did either. Nor do I believe that they had oral sex the first time they met up at the Hughes' house.

Maybe those things happened later on, but no way do I believe that those things happened in the time frame she described.

Glad to hear Travis' friend say the anal sex on baptism day just flat out didn't happen. I don't believe it did either. Nor do I believe that they had oral sex the first time they met up at the Hughes' house.

Maybe those things happened later on, but no way do I believe that those things happened in the time frame she described.

Jodi has proven that she is a pro at embellishing.

They also don't believe the Starbucks encounter either. "no way, no way would that be Travis". Of course I believe them over, say, a pathological liar/murderer on a witness stand trying to save her life.

But that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member