Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #28 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in her "mistakes" if you will.

Saving every last stupid receipt including one for fries and a water.???

Then we have no receipts for AZ which to me is blatantly obvious trying to appear as though she was never in that state. Hahahah du#% arse.

Borrowing gas cans.......cheepo

Doing the humpy with Ryan .etc etc

"Doing the humpy with Ryan". :floorlaugh:

ITA! She was so traumatized by Travis "attacking" her and having to kill him in "self defense" that she felt the need to run to the next guy for some humpy action? :furious:

Someone asked why she left the CAMERA behind. In one of the many shows I watched it was discussed that she most likely didn't know she put the camera in the washer, that she did so while picking up other items and the camera was wrapped up in them. She feverishly looked for the camera, and while running out of time and the risk of being caught finally left with the weapons, but no camera.

She made a point to say " I grabbed my purse". It had to have been on her or very close to her and that is how she had such quick access to them from the bathroom. I'll bet they were right around the corner.

I think JM has this. If he doesn't why is he just letting her ramble on. Remember when Nurmi asked JA a question and before she could even answer JM objected. Nurmi said she had not even opened her mouth to the judge. I think JM said I know. He is so far ahead of both of them they will not even have a clue what hit them. There will be so many objections it will be mind numbing. JM does not suffer fools and liars lightly. He will do everything in his powers to make sure Travis will be remembered for the fine young man he was. She will be the one shown to be the trash and psycho that she is. JA has left doors wide open with all the babbling that she has done along with someone that does not have a clue how to ask questions. She said she did it. I am going to leave it to JM to wrap it all up in a tiny package with a huge red bow and shove it down her lying throat. I do not think there will be a sweet letter attached either.

How horrible! Something similar went though my mind when I was attacked in my home with a knife by a family member a few years ago. I was stabbed once, fell to the floor, where the attack continued. Every situation is different. In my case, there was no chance to say anything; The moment I knew I had been attacked, the adrenaline kicked in, and I found myself going into some kind of triage mode - My only focus was, what did I need to do to survive? There was no thought about it, no hesitation, because the only choice was to fight back or die. I'm not even sure exactly what I did to fight back. I must have kicked hard enough to get out from under him. After that, my focus automatically shifted to getting control of the knife. I somehow managed to pin him down, stomach first, to the floor, and I grabbed for the knife. At that point I said something to him about needing to let go of it, that I wouldn't hurt him, but this had to stop, that I was hurt already and needed medical attention. He screamed about how sorry he was, then he got free from me and fled. He still had the knife, so I got up as quickly as I could, slammed the door to the room I was in and locked it before calling 911. All of this happened without a thought or hesitation. I never thought I had it in me to react that way. So I agree, none of us knows how we will react; we will just do what we think we must to survive. Sometimes that means to freeze, sometimes not.

I am also sure Travis did try to flee and/or fight back. But she had two weapons, which put him at a serious disadvantage. I can only imagine what those last horrible moments must have been like for him. I hope that will be first and foremost in the minds of the jury as the listen to the remainder of the testimony and as they begin to deliberate.

OMG I am so sorry this happened to you. How brave you are. The survival instinct is so primal. I am so glad you are here. Thank you for sharing. Hugs. BTW, your quote from Peggy Noonan is awesome.

When you train and practice at a range it becomes second nature to reach for your gun. jmo But then I am an ex Marine.

thanks popsickle and the others who responded. yes i am sure if you are a light sleeper and you practice shooting and are a military or ex-military person, then you can react properly to someone breaking in. just wonder how many people who have guns are in that category and how many others have had their own guns taken away from them and used against them by an intruder?

Alrighty then :great: Truth be told if it's at a crucial point in Trial it will bug me the first day or so :waitasec: As i have my feet in the sand,lounging by the water with a pretty drink in hand. Then i will come home to 2 thousand pages lol

I guess you'll make do lounging around on the beach and a drink in your hand. Just get back in time for the verdict, which shouldn't be until ... oh, the end of fall. Later if Nurmi does defense closing statements.
In that case take your time! :seeya:

Interrupting this thread to shout out a Happy Birthday to my sweet father who turns 82 today (hope this pic doesn't blow the margins). He's had more heartache in this life than most I know (lost his wife--my mother and his father the same year when he was 35 then of course we know what was coming w/ his first born). But he's cheerful and fun and funny and has never lost his joie de vivre. A true inspiration.

Happy Birthday to your dad! Love the photo, thanks for sharing.

Hey everyone!!

Even though I read all the threads after wed testimony i think i have missed something. What were the documents that were unsealed?

Also Katie, can you please clear one thing up for me please? is Bobby dead or alive? I seem to recall one of your posts saying he was trying to get a book deal? was that him?

Thanks in advance.

*advertiser censored*

Someone asked why she left the CAMERA behind. In one of the many shows I watched it was discussed that she most likely didn't know she put the camera in the washer, that she did so while picking up other items and the camera was wrapped up in them. She feverishly looked for the camera, and while running out of time and the risk of being caught finally left with the weapons, but no camera.

She made a point to say " I grabbed my purse". It had to have been on her or very close to her and that is how she had such quick access to them from the bathroom. I'll bet they were right around the corner.

The gun or knife wasn't left behind. It would be nice if they could find it though. And if they could prove it was Jodi's grandpa's 25. caliber pistol that was stolen the week before she killed Travis. It doesn't take much of a leap that the gun stolen and the one used on Travis are the same.

I took this one last weekend- at his request lol

531551_10151520013851756_783054764_n.jpg

Your dad is just precious. :great:

"Doing the humpy with Ryan". :floorlaugh:

ITA! She was so traumatized by Travis "attacking" her and having to kill him in "self defense" that she felt the need to run to the next guy for some humpy action? :furious:
Oh, but it's almost a given that we'll hear how she blacked out all memory of the crime. Poor victim that she is was just doing what came naturally.

(PS- and in no way do I think she is a victim. It enrages me that she is able to use the "abuse" card...when there are so many-men and women alike-who have been truly victimized...and have survived!!)

I thought maybe she just grabbed clothes and tossed them in the washer and accidentally tossed the camera in also.

I did that with our tv remote control. So I can see how that happens lol.

When I watch JA testify, she just doesn't seem to get the severity of her crime. It's more like "I'm ready for my close up Mr DeMille" after Norma Desmond murdered Joe Gillis because he didn't want her.

I think she would murder again if released. ~~ However, I'm 100% against the death penalty in any case.

According to the Criminal Court Case Docket, the Defense filed the following:

MOTION IN LIMINE TO PRECLUDE DR. DEMARTE’S CONCLUSIONS PURSUANT TO “SARA”

On 12/07/12, Defendant’s Motion in Limine to Preclude Dr. Demarte’s Conclusions Pursuant to
“SARA” is discussed.

"IT IS ORDERED setting the matter for Oral Argument on 02/08/2013 at 1:30 p.m."

Do any of you know to what this pertains?

Right. Well, that was speculation on a TV show and I'd like to hear the defendant asked on the stand under oath why she left the camera in the washer. Not like her answer will have any credibility, just want to hear how creative she gets. I'm sure she was panicked as she was trying to clean up the scene, doing loads of laundy and tidying up, but I would NOT leave that scene/house without my camera if I was in her position. There's no good answer that will come, but Juan will make her squirm either way, which I'm looking forward to.
Also whatever she's said already ("I grabbed my purse") was probably from story #2, the ninja story, so she'll have to alter her account of how things went down to fit the new self-defense story, I think.

but do you think if someone broke in in the middle of the night and you were sound asleep you could wake up and be alert enough to grab your gun? this is what makes me think it's dangerous to keep guns. i couldn't be sure i would be alert enough to use a gun if awoken in the middle of the night.

Yes, if I was in fear for my life (which I believe is the only justification for using a gun against someone) But then again I am a wake up, jump out of bed kinda person. No need for coffee to clear a fog. Just IMO and MHO and all that jazz.

P.S I really don't want to start a gun debate. Everyone has the right to their own opinion. (not in reference to your question Shelley)

Hey everyone!!

Even though I read all the threads after wed testimony i think i have missed something. What were the documents that were unsealed?

Also Katie, can you please clear one thing up for me please? is Bobby dead or alive? I seem to recall one of your posts saying he was trying to get a book deal? was that him?

Thanks in advance.

*advertiser censored*

He's alive. The only "evidence" we have of some wrist slitting/psych hospitalization comes from the Queen of Lies.

He contacted the same publisher as the writer I met at the trial (Shana Hogan) trying to get a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member