Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING GRAPHIC

They had vaginal sex in the bathtub . . . . . he said it was under water and he said it was ok it didn't count

Prior to that they began sleeping together without boundaries or limitations

he wanted her to have pop rocks in her mouth during oral sex with him and he wanted to put tootsie pop inside of her Vag...a and spend time down there

Another time took a bath with him?
Time prior to that . sometime in the fall or winter of 2007 . . . . made her feel like a goddess . . . came over to his house - roommates were in their bedrooms . . . .he told her to meet him in the bedroom . . . he had a light cluster of candles with water falls .. . hurricane candles lit . . . . cd playing . . . hallway lit up with hurricane candles and red rose petals all the way down the hall . . . .hot water in bathtub - stem coming off of it . . no bubbles . . . . rose petals in the bath

very romantic evening . . . romance included sexual intercourse . ..

How was this different from the bath with tootsie pop poprock bath?
It was more playful and the other was romantic . . . If I had a choice I would like the romantic . . . .
He set the theme I was a willing participant

Braids were hot . . . alluded to school girl outfit . .. .alluded TA had an interest in younger women . . . he called JA Pollyanna - he liked JA to look a little younger . . .

Did he ever ask you to act a little younger?

long pause . . . yea one time
Describe the incident
Objection

in his bedroom . . . sometime in fall of 2008 (?) prior to walking in on him of Jan of 2008 .. .what did he want you to do?
I knew I was coming over to hang out with him which would proably would lead to sex . . he had some toys out on the floor . .. . we didn't actually do anything with them . . he dropped it . . .

it was a little . . train car . . . not a whole train . . . a red cabose . . . . .I thought he wanted me to play with it . . we had already incorporated candy and massage oil . . . he ran it over my body and I over his . . . like a massage . . . . I don't know . . .

We ended up having sex . . . anal sex . . . . wearing the boys underwear . . . playing with these toys - kind of adult play I guess you could say . . .

Understood TA liked younger women . . .braids, school girl outfit . . . anything else requested of you to make you believe that?
Things I learned about him made me believe that

Braids, School girl, spideys . . . .I don't remember

There was a lot of talk onthe tape about photo shoots and *advertiser censored* and *advertiser censored* star thing - pictures of you with semen on your face . . . making "legitimate *advertiser censored*" . . .based on those did you and TA ever video tape yourself while having sex? yes

At whose desire was that to take place?
His

On these videos how were they made . . . on a digital camera there was just one video made on June 4 2008 . . .

all this talk before in May .. . . there was no recording or pictures or anything?
No I am only telling you there was no video

We saw pictures taken of you on June 4 2008 - did he take other pictures of you?
yes
Consitent thing happened on a lot of occassions. . .. I had to build up courage to dothis I had not done this before . . . there was one time Darryl snapped on my phone . . . .
TA wanted me to snap pics and send them to him . . . he requested pictures since we met . . . .

in 2006 when he sent you pics of his penis
no

I let him take pictures of me in July 2007 . . . no completely nude . . . . both our birthdays inJuly . . . test the waters flew down to see him after we broke up . . . he was very nice . . .trying to court me . . . .

did his behavior motivate you to take pictures?
He had to do coaxing and begging and pleading . . . he bought Victoria's secret . . he wanted to take pics and I let him

He takes pictures of her body . . . . similar of you laying on the bed or where he has the camera within inches of your vag!na? . . . . combination of both

Agreement these were to be deleted . . . it was my camera . . . they would be deleted regardless but we agreed to delete them

Once you agree to initial pictures in July . . . . is that the only time?
No he wanted to take pictures of me when we were in Havisupai . . . . I let him . . . conceed to him he had been asking for over year (and a half)

They were not nude they were in her bikini . . . . she was wearing all her bikini.

Were those to be deleted?
She would not have let him keep them . . . . .the ones he took were up close like cleavage - thos were deleted.

Over the course of relationship - several sessions of photo taking?
The VictoriaSecret, bikini, and June 4, there were 2 other times

Talk of taking pictures of you with semen on your face . . . he never took photos that was something we were planning.

reference in the tape to Aronberg(sic?) . . . . earlier told us about a trip there . . . Oct. 2006, weekend trip you discussed earlier? yes

mentioned on tape about grinding in Aronberg . . . . took place before oral sex - Yes

he was also proseletizing you about the Book of Mormon on that trip . . . we talked abou a few stories in the doctorine . . . .
oral sex, grinding, grabbing you butt @ a truck stop, and a movie, and dinner at sizzler.

Talk on the tape about . . . introducing . . . TA to KY . .. . KY is a personal lubricant . . . . JA admits she introduced TA to it . . . he was using Astroglide with Esther and he ran out of it and started using vaseline cuz he didn't want to be seen buying . . . when he began to date Darryl they used KY . . . . and baby oil . . . . astroglide was more expensive . . . she just bought what she knew and the cheapest

KY was used for all kinds of sex except oral . . . .

Discussion about TA fantasizing about tying you to a tree and putting it in all the way. . .

objection she said she liked it
rephrase the question

on this tape TA talks about he wants to ZIP TIE YOU TO A TREE AND PUT IT IN YOUR A$$ ALL THE WAY . . . . what was that in reference to?

He had a fantasy in the woods for quite awhile before I met him . .
Objection - sustained

he wanted JA to dress up like little red riding hood . . .take place in the woods. . . where? he wanted JA to find a spot in the woods in Yreka . . .there are places called Green horn . . . go into the woods . .. if they went early morning or late at night no hikers would find them thatwould have been mortifying . . .

were you tenative about having sex in public? very much so

So debasing I like it . . . . . tie to tree and put it in my a$$ . . . . made me think of movie Me,Myself, Irene . . . a duck or goose shoved up someone's A$$ . . . so degrading . . I quickly said I like it so I wouldn't hurt him and his fantasy's

made many compliment to him . . . .about his stamina, superhuman, complimentary of his genitalia,

travis thrived on compliments

real orgasms on the tape or did you fake it?
I was faking them . . . I was on the phone . . . . sorry kind of embarrassing . . . . I was faking them because . . . several reasons. . . I wanted him to be turned on by it . . .wanted him to like it . . . . . . . . when I masturbate it requires both hands so I couldn't do it on the phone . . . . he had said mean things to me before -and he was being nice so I wanted to prolong it . . . he would turn into Mr. Hyde soon . . . . so I wanted to keep this . . .

Begs question . . . why were you still craving -so desireous of posiive attention from TA after moving back?
he made me feel better - I liked the way I felt when he was nice to me - I sought those things - when he was mean it didn't make me feel good . . . that is why I perfer one over th other.

WHy talk to him?
He pawned his car off to me . . .

you weren't discussing the car that night . . .you were having chats with him over the internet.

Moved back in the first half of April 2008

Lets back up a little bit . . . . (Ohhhh nooooo!!!!!)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO " can we back up again? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I truly believed that Casey Anthony was the Queen of Lying.I am now retracting that.Jodi Arias wears that crown.

No Casey still owns the crown for the better liar. Jodi lies just as much just not as well.

I wonder what her family is thinking while she spews all this Sh$$$ out of her foul little mouth?

jmo
I don't think she was faking...
she asked Travis to wait so she could have 2!

All she does is lie!
If she said she was faking it is another lie...

Good grief, you taped the phone sex because you were going to play it for Mimi so she would be disgusted and you could go to Cancun with Travis. It's so obvious.

Options
Info

5:54 PM

TwitterMichael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

Another reason was "He pawned his car off on me and I had to pay him for that."

ReplyRetweetFavorite

5:53 PM

TwitterMichael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

Nurmi again asked why she stayed with him. Because when he was nice to her, it made her feel good.

Poor poor Jodi. This abusive man forces his BMW on her. KILL HIM!

Damn! I thought him being sexually attracted to aliens was next, not fairytale characters! Tomorrow we're gonna get Snow White, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty escapades - costumes and all. It'll fit right in with the defense's DV expert and her Snow White as Battered Woman synopsis.

Or worse, B'Kate, Dora the Explorer. Or Mary and her little lambs. Now when they bring in the fruit & the animals, I am outta here!! :what:

She just explained how she uses both hands to masturbate. She has no shame at all. She is not embarrassed by any of this.

Probably many times daily, too. I doubt that any man would be able to fully satisfy her insatiable sexual appetite.

I just want to point this out. We are however many days into her testimony as an alleged abuse victim.

Not once have I heard her state her actions or inactions were because she feared Travis. Not once. The guy who kicked her in her ribs, demeaned her sexually, denigrated her publicly, threw her down, broke her finger and choked her. (I'll concede that I can very easily tune her out though.) Fear is often the primary motivator for abuse victims.

O/T - just had to go to the doctor and saw an SUV with the Legal Shield Magnet on the driver's door. North Carolina plate. I was looking for Gus. Must have been staring at the guy because he kept looking at me. :floorlaugh: Don't tell, but I wanted to ram it for Travis. :furious:

i don't think it was so much complimenting travis as trying to butter him up to get him to marry her. i think he could see thru it. jmho of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legomatica_Locate