Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #40 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, remember the jurors said they did NOT like KC and and they thought she did something to Caylee but they didn't know WHAT, HOW, or WHY.

Big difference.
Sure, but at the end of the day, Caylee's murderer walked.

the guest TH just said the same thing I've been saying all along. This trial is not about guilt/not. It's about the degree of guilt she will be found guilty of. Will Jodi get life or death?

Jodi is GUILTY of murdering Travis. That's a given.

Not sure if it's an option, but I hope the jury doesn't decide to let her walk. :please:

JC on IS says testimony shows TA had a temper. She is NUTS. He was fed up with JA. Heck, I never had a booty call with her , don't know her and I am fed up too! Don't see a temper from TA at all. JC what trial are you watching?

Hmmm a red tie for throat-slitting testimony day? Not the choice I would have made.

Because if you're talking about whether or not the jury should be allowed to hear something, there's not much point in talking about it within the jury's hearing. ;)

I'm not at all convinced we're going to get to that today - not at all...
:furious:

Thank you Beth Karas for pointing out to Jean Casares that Travis was getting fed up with her!!! :rocker:I strongly disagree that these texts helped the defense score points. It shows to me how obsessesed and manipulative she was and that Travis was on to her!:moo::twocents:

Kinda OT: I was just thinking that if someone wants to escape the DP, they should have to propose ways that they could be a benefit to society and show genuine remorse or at least a willingness to literally BEG for forgiveness.

for one thing, a psychopath would have no problem doing that convincingly. for another, some things are just not forgivable.

btw- My dog is part chihuahua and she's thoroughly offended by JA comparing herself to a shaking scared little chi. She grunted a little growl when HLN replayed a "highlight" this weekend and I'm pretty sure this morning she was trying to give JA the finger, which is hard for a dog with paws.

Even the pups despise this defendant.

He was taking advantage of her (they both were taking advantage of each other, IMO) because he clearly knew where he stood with her but he did not deserve to be killed because of it.

He was not perfect at all. JMO

Anyways, I hope Jodi gets the DP.

we are hearing one side of the text exchanges and the world according to Jodi.

She is a proven liar out of the gate so, like I said before, I am waiting for Juan to show Travis' side of the story when he gets a chance to speak for him.

I agree with you that she deserves the death penalty.

As for perfect... I don't think I have ever met a perfect person so I agree with you on that as well.

We keep mentioning this sounds like high school. Which points to my previous post. TA, perhaps due to his faith, did not get to play the "games" that all teens do.

The defense keywords of the day:

' Suicidal Fog'

' Pure Wrath'

Ok I'm back from my meeting & of course court is on their lunch break!

Please fill me in on what I missed. :)

7 or 8 sidebars

and a bunch of text messages which really were not much (they are in the timeline thread already if you want to read and catch up on them)

Travis wasn't perfect, but I couldn't care less about that. It's irrelevant, IMO. Completely irrelevant. What I care about is Jodi took his life.

Today it is. We have another winter storm coming in and it's supposed to be windy, rainy and temps in the 50's for the rest of the week.
You'll get the storm tomorrow, we have it in California today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simwolves