Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #40 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this drawing? And why would she want TA to sign it?? Very strange that JA who remembers every time she brushed her teeth, couldn't remember exactly what it was ...she seemed to be hiding something (ha!).

Why would JA want TA to sign it?

To get his signature? She probably took a copy of his siggie and left the drawing there hoping it would get a rise out of him.

I have noticed that, as I am not the man of faith which TA was, he used certain words with religious intonations as part of his regular vocabulary which I would not have. e.g., "Mercy me", "rejoice", "wrath".

Do any of you secular folks use words like these in regular conversation?

thank you for that insight getReal! (and welcome to websleuths too!)

The "25 to life" option would be available only if she is convicted of felony murder instead of premeditated murder.

Can you explain briefly the legal differences in the murder charges?

TIA

Well at least today there were fewer...

"And let me ask you this..."
"And how did that make you feel?"

Jodi was afraid of Travis's pure wrath of Puppies, Kittens and Unicorns.

Wait? What? I thought that it was 2 men who came in to her work and told her TA was cheating on her? Am I remembering that wrong?
Isn't this exactly what happened to her in Crater Lake or Medford or whatever, re: her boyfriend at the time? She was working and couple of people took it upon themselves to enlighten her? Between this, and all the people who love to try to choke her, she sure has some interesting patterns in her life.

Anyone else see the feeds panning the empty courtroom? Those jurors sure are close to the witness stand. They could almost reach out and put a muzzle on a defendant who rambles on too much.... if such a defendant ever took the stand...

To get his signature? She probably took a copy of his siggie and left the drawing there hoping it would get a rise out of him.

Probably so she could forge his signature. What a nasty piece of work.

A lot of discussion about this trial just being about life or death. Could Jodi not have gotten a deal to plead guilty, if the death penalty was taken off the table? I thought most states did that now just to save the cost of the trial, and the guarenteed appeals, if successful in getting the DP.
Also, when you are dating, and the alarm goes off in your head, Oh no, she's a psycho!
Get a restraining order and a gun. Change the locks and computer passwords. Give one notice, 'don't ever let me see you around here again'. AND nail the doggie door shut.
I think most nut jobs like the back and forth, as much as the relationship. End it. Period. This is my experience, and I have never dated anyone close to a Jodi.
I think the sex was the problem. Seems like Travis was a little slow getting started, and when he hooked up with Jodi, he was totally overwhelmed. Most 30 yr olds would be somewhat over that, and realize there is plenty more out there, that are not crazy. He wasn't to that point yet. And it seems like what he wanted for a wife, was not going to be into the pre-marital sex.

I agree. But so far, all of this defense crapola doesn't meet the burden of a battered or abused victim defense. They are just prolonging the inevitable. But argggggggggggggggh it is painful to witness.

But how would Nurmi get his key phrases and words such as "fog", "wrath", "reel her back in"???

Plus JA wouldn't be able to say tidbits such as her being suicidal while she lived in Mesa.

Mark my words, she went to Mesa on June 4th to shoot herself in front of Travis. Nurmi has to get the gun into Travis' bathroom.

Greatest tweet from a Tarin:

"This is the only trial that you watch, can slip into a coma, wake up, and the defense is STILL questioning the defendant. "

is the defense dragging this out on purpose to put as much distance as possible from the state's case in chief?????

because i have to admit i've forgotten a lot of it myself.

She's a psychopath. Playing their crazy game just entangles you more. You will find yourself saying the rudest things trying to find something that will make them go away. Then, you will feel guilty you said such mean things and try to be your normal nice self. It is a game you will not win. They will keep coming back no matter what you say or do. Poor Travis.

I have full faith in this jury. There is nothing to indicate they are like the Florida jury.

imo
I don't have full faith in any jury. Not just because of KC, but because juries do sometimes get it wrong. I hope this isn't one of those times.

IMO

He may have felt she left the picture behind because it was an excuse to come back for a visit. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simwolves