jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi said that Travis yelled at her, "you're just like your mother." Of course we don't know if that's even true, but if it is does anyone know why?

Family members are off limits

Jodi said that Travis yelled at her, "you're just like your mother." Of course we don't know if that's even true, but if it is does anyone know why?

She never really explained it. All we know about her mother is that she allegedly was abusive towards Jodi and would hit her with a wooden spoon. I use the word allegedly because this is what Jodi said on the stand and we all know her honesty track record. We have no idea what she was telling TA about her mother. I'm assuming it wasn't good for him to make a remark like that.

BBM

That idea, usually a good one, was an EPIC FAIL for Nurmi!

Nurmi hoped the jury would feel bad for Jodi over the harsh words Travis used, and completely disregard what Travis was trying to get across to Jodi.

That text was so accurate: she was the WORST thing to ever happen to him!

Having an ice storm here. Finally get to watch the trial! Could not have happened on a better day.

OK. So I just got back from my yearly med check with the psychiatrist. She and I were chatting and I filled her in a little on the Jodi saga. When I told her about Jodi not being able to remember stabbing Travis, etc and the details Jodi gave about the water in the desert, I could almost hear her eyes rolling back in her head. She said no way.

Are you kidding me? Jagged Little Pill was an album filled with angry anthems sung at the top of the lungs by every single angst filled teenage girl in the mid nineties who was stuck in the weird transition between big hair metal and grunge.. It was HUGE. Not sure if this makes me way too old, or way too young.

:blushing: I don't know much about metal/grunge bands because I really detest that genre. I have boys who, in the 90s, were still listening to NOW! That's Children's Music type music.

folks be careful when posting pictures that can blow the margins.

also:

reminder: please do not discuss the defendant's family members other than the basics what was said in TESTIMONY HOWEVER IS ALLOWED)

...where was Napoleon during JA's phantom triathlon through the closet?

When Travis's friends entered the house they stated the doggy gate was across the stairs. Said it was unusual as Napoleon had free run of the house. I assume downstairs during the murder.

If you do watch the Dear Zachary documentary prepare yourself. You literally feel every single emotion possible. So very very heartbreaking.

Slightly O/T, but wow, you were all right. I couldn't wait and watched this last night. Very heartbreaking and sad.

So many similarities - innapropriately hanging on him in public, harrassing ex-girlfriends, etc. And when they described the 1,000 mile journey from Council Bluffs, IA to Latrobe, PA her showing up on his doorstep, then killing him and leaving a post-death voicemail on his phone (!) I screamed at the TV, "That is exactly like Jodi Arias!!

Two women made of pure evil, Jodi Arias and Shirley Turner. :furious:

Like some of the other posters have already stated, the most shocking thing about her testimony yesterday were here "reasons" for purchasing the 9mm gun. I mean really wouldn't it have been better to just say.....to commit suicide. I think she may have gone off script with the " I wanted to be a responsible gun owner" thing.

she said he "chased" her down the hall.. basically, she is saying that Travis took the same path, followed her..

such utter nonsense.

And all this after being shot in the head. Do you think she realizes how stupid she sounds?

The not remembering the shower photos, then remembering the gun struggle, then going back to NOT remembering the stabbing ain't gunna work. I'm curious to see how the DV expert will explain that.

I'm sad that I won't be able to watch today's cross with everyone :( Winter break from school this week so my kids are home and walking about. I'll have to catch up later.

I'm totally looking forward to Juan's cross, I know he will not let her sit up there rambling on for 10 minutes for each question he asks. I just hope he doesn't go too harsh on her and turn the jury off or make them sympathetic towards her.

Are you kidding me? Jagged Little Pill was an album filled with angry anthems sung at the top of the lungs by every single angst filled teenage girl in the mid nineties who was stuck in the weird transition between big hair metal and grunge.. It was HUGE. Not sure if this makes me way too old, or way too young.

In old but really enjoyed the angst and rawness of that song...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the three time suscide cancelation !

Sure wasn't a priority like panning for gold camping trip with the gun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She wouldn't commit suicide because it stung!! I think it's because she saw what it was like for TA. JMO

When Travis's friends entered the house they stated the doggy gate was across the stairs. Said it was unusual as Napoleon had free run of the house. I assume downstairs during the murder.

Great catch! Seems Napolean was ALWAYS with Travis in the house. Could JA have locked him downstairs ahead of time so he wouldn't go crazy and get in the way during the PREMEDITATED murder?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

The roads are icy. My car battery is dead. Will call AAA when it's better. At home with my 2 cats :). Have heat, shelter, food for all of us and internet. What else do I need for now? Y'all are stuck with me til the trial week is over.

DEAL WITH IT!

Found your pom-pom's ----------> A JUAN-ETTE had them! LOL

Juanettes_Animation_zps86d28915.gif

That is FANTASTIC! JAUNDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most likely not true - did Travis ever meet JA's mother ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny