jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the the same journal she lied in and muses in it who would want to kill Travis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JC predicting long deliberations.

if this case was being tried in harris county, tx, the jury would be back in about an hour.

True that! Kelly Siegler would have done a very similar cross...

Why does she take her glasses off to read? OMG! That's a first. Don't most people wear glasses to read?

I suspect she wears them so the camera can't get good close ups of her eyes and the lies of deception. I keep trying to see where her eyes are and the reflection gets in my way.

When I was a kid I needed glasses for distance. I took them off to read in school.

She could have just gone with the 'I lied a lot, I know, I was scared' and the 'I don't remember' but instead she wants WAR in front of the jury itself!

:waitasec: Isn't jodi left handed? If so, how did she write in the journal with a broken finger? :waitasec:

I just want to know whats in the journals that is causing defense to be a wee bit nervous

I sure hope Juan got the journal back from Nurmi before Lunch. I would not be surprised one bit if Nurmi kept it during lunch and will come back and say the dog ate the journal during lunch. And I am seriously worried about it...LOL I would not put it past Nurmi to do something like that.

Why does she take her glasses off to read? OMG! That's a first. Don't most people wear glasses to read?

I suspect she wears them so the camera can't get good close ups of her eyes and the lies of deception. I keep trying to see where her eyes are and the reflection gets in my way.

It was weird..........off then on .......off then on.:banghead: On when reading........off when reading.....

you are so right- In Session THs are idiots for the most part (except for Joey Jackson in this case); what they are not getting is that her going toe to toe with the prosecutor, being combative, giving cute answers, being passive aggressive, looking smirky and haughty on the stand, is such a contrast to her demeanor when she was on direct exam and makes her look cold and heartless as well as defensive and a liar.

I agree - I mentioned something earlier about her demeanor, but the thread is moving so fast. Today, Jodi even looks larger, taller, and more business-like. She doesn't look like the timid, pitiful, innocent little girl that she has in previous days, and all of a sudden she has become much stronger. This is a huge mistake on her part, because now she looks strong, combative, arrogant and fits the profile of a sociopathic murderer. She does not come across as a timid, abused little victim of Travis. She is showing her arrogance which I don't think will go unnoticed by the jury! Keep going, Jodi, you are digging your own grave.

She could have just gone with the 'I lied a lot, I know, I was scared' and the 'I don't remember' but instead she wants WAR in front of the jury itself!

Or all my testimony was made up by me and my defense team to try to save my life for murdering Travis.

Most likely .. and it makes her look meek and mousy like a librarian instead of a platinum blonde fake boobies gold digger type.

I can't stnd jinkasauras. She defended JBaez all the time...when he was representing the baby-killer.

I don't see it that way, this is just Juan being Juan, imo.

i think Juan is getting frustrated; i hope he gets it a little bit under control. her little questions like what date was that? what issue? after he just stated the date or what the issue was---

Quick Synopsis: JM proved she called other people names, but applied a different standard to Travis.

JM proved she snuck around outside his house and peeked in his window at a time she said she had broken up with him and saw him with a girl and had to confront him about it. Again, different standard, she could date, he couldn't. (I may not have this quite right.)

JM proved she said she was always monogamous with Travis, but was with Ryan Burns before she supposedly knew Travis was dead (dates were involved), so that was not monogamous.

JM proved that Jodi lied about how her finger was hurt (she testified previously Travis kicked it). He proved she had told three different stories to different people about how it was hurt.

Her own journal entries between significant dates of supposed abuse by Travis indicated nothing noteworthy had been entered.

Jodi very passive-agressive, defiant, insolent.

Thank you soooo much. OMG what a morning to miss!

The stalking is sooo creepy. So is the entering the house on the 4th and just staring at him for a time while he was on the computer. There are some that believe he had no idea she was coming over that morning.

It's an attempt to make her look like a little innocent, mousy librarian, imo.

We have keys and codes to all of our children's homes. We would never just walk in.

my sister just told her son that she gonna have a key to his condo (they are on the loan with him)--he was shocked and said his roomate might get mad she just told him -- I will follow the rules--knock before entering and you will know I'm coming...but I will have a key
The only person that I've known that has had an issue with that was my mom--but then again...she did have dementia..(we needed the key)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandraJean1130