jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!!!!!!!! Trying to tell Juan what is/isn't a crime. Rich!

I wonder how many of the jurors would be willing to put the needle in her arm themselves at this point.

yep i would have went bat sh+t crazy at her by now

I think he's assertive and in control. The jury knows his style (and likely a welcome change from Nurmi's style).

It's effective because JA is trying to match him and thinks she can. Her expressions are catty and adversarial. Her hubris is stunning and shows a very different demeanor to the jury.

No victimized wall-flower here. JM is awesome. Just my observations... :)

Hope you get to watch soon!

So good to hear!!! Thank you. I can rest a bit knowing that. I have to leave soon!

Oh yes! Getting to the nitty gritty of expectation of privacy with her journal.

Now - she says she took it everywhere with her. (Please note: She would not, upon knowing Travis read it, allow him access again. She would've stopped writing or at LEAST have stopped carrying it around.) This is just ridiculous.

i don't know about you guys but i'm NEVER eating tootsie pops again:banghead:

Oh My Gosh This explains the wooden spoon her Mom started carrying and her dad banging her head in a door jam after not likeing her answer about being out all night.
She is one messed up person. POOR Travis Now the jury is seeing the real Jodi Arias not the defense version yeahhhhhhhh....

Nurmi sitting there smirking along with the murderer. Nodding like he is egging her on. GRRRRR!

UN freaking BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to watch her get the needle in person please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a phrase for people who testify like her...It's like trying to nail jello to a wall.

I'm loving how this brings out her argumentative, arrogant, cocky, smirky side - this is so much the opposite of the poor-little-innocent-abused-Jodi she wished to portray during direct.

Love the court reporter's expressions! :floorlaugh:

She's such a %$#&@

Oh really Jodi, oh really?? OMG she is such a smug smart arse, this is not good Jodi, you cannot win here by arguing with the prosecutor. I think she's forgotten how to look like a victim.

She's smug! She's loving this!

I can hardly wait for him to make her look like a complete idiot.

She is absolutely, totally, completely, freaking crazy. As nutzo as they come.

WOW - i'm trying to imagine her being tried as a witch at the Salem Witch Trials. I can't imagine any of those poor falsely accused women being so smug and glib in a court as JA is today. I would have voted to burn her (JA) for sure based upon her behavior!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea