jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think DT was given opportunity to examine the mags and knew about them but failed to notice the margin notes or put them together to understand what a huge smoking gun this was, lol

OMG

made all the circular, evasive answer and painful cross of earlier worth wading through

she looks like she's cracking...does she look like she's cracking to anyone else?? Sorry I keep posting so much I'm just so excited! I'm just waiting for her to burst into maniacal laughter like the Joker or Voldemort or something

index.php

Anyone else notice that Jodi knocks a lot and calls a lot and nobody answers? Crazy stalker!

Just wanted to say "hello" to all you wonderful peeps here @ Websleuths.

I've been reading here for years (back to pre Caylee Anthony time) ... and have finally registered so I could post - and hopefully contribute to the conversation.
It's been sooo hard biting my tongue after suffering thru 8 days of JA on the stand - detailing every teeny ounce of minutiae (and LIES). I've found myself yelling @ my TV ... b/c my son and friends aren't following JA's trial. (and frankly even my 2 doggies are beginning to give me the side-eye wondering why I'm telling at the TV).

Sweet relief today ... Juan is doing a terrific job. He's keeping JA from rambling on & on as she (and Nurmi) attempt to confuse the jury.

Tick Tock Jodi.

:welcome: Timber!

What a great time to join WS!!!

I really think the prosecution team is facing their Super Bowl

Never will likely have such a high profile case, coupled with such as flabbergasting defendant, who's highly adept at spinning webs of deceit, lies

Please AZ prosecutors, look at the murder scene photos before you take the courtroom and get angry

Make Arias explode, hit those hot buttoms

I really think the key is hitting Arias's hot buttons, which to me is go slowly through the day she killed and then how much of a failure she really was as a girlfriend

"Oh the webs do we weave, when we seek to deceive"

.Wow he gave her the wrong room. HELLO!!!!

I know that evidence has to be revealed before the trial, so there's 'no surprises'. But does the prosecution have to say what they plan to do with evidence? Can they just have the magazines in with the piles and piles of evidence that they plan to use, and if the defense doesn't catch that, well, too bad for them? Because it was divulged, they just didn't notice?

I think that's might be what happened, and that the defense got caught surprised.

I'm gonna need a whisky after this cross is over. No, I'm not kidding.

now back to establishing stalker tendencies in past relationships.

Jodi took her ginkgo biloba Juan pointing out her bad mouthing others..equating dramatics to sexual orientation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilgrlbghrt