jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how Juan got in there " .... well on your way to kill Travis ..." I'm surprised there was no objection.

He's also showing a pattern with Jodi with past boyfriends.

My husband interupted me right after Juan said that! What was Jodi's reaction? Did she just go with it and answer the question?

Today = S.U.C.C.E.S.S.

J♥an did a fantastic job at handling that monster of witness!!

Jodi looks like she's going to cry! I'm not sure what happened but something did big time.
I didn't get that at all. I thought she looked really proud of herself. Boy, wait until she gets her hands on her attorneys for not coaching her on the magazines. They better not turn their backs on her.

What did Jodi give to the guy in Salinas?

That's the million $ question Jodi knows the answer to and will OBSESS about all weekend or who knows.. be smug enough to attempt to contact people to find out?? IDK but man this is gooddddddddddddd!! IMO:great:

Omg! The look on her face when the jury walked out, that's her face when she's angry. She's steaming!

Joey Jackson just summed it up perfectly how huge this magazine issue is!

isn't Joey Jackson a defense Atty?.... I believe he is ..

what are the odds that MM is the one who turned the mags over? Don't think her very good friend and ex (for now) MM is holding his breath waiting to reconcile.

She is really a piece of work.

After waiting for so long for Juanday, my car broke down and I missed EVERYTHING. A couple questions:

1. Where can I watch a total replay of today's testimony?

2. Did we find out what the closed door hearing was about?

"croakerqueen123" channel on youtube posts the complete testimony fairly quickly.

"it's indescribably beautiful!!!"

to quote the old man in a christmas story and to sum up this cross right now:floorlaugh:

"as my mother tried to insinuate herself between me and the glow of electric sex in the window" :rocker:

Did Juan ever cover the Star Magazine "code" or was it only in the Photo Mag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015