jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laughcry:

For those who misunderstood..it's called a meme .. pretty popular thing on the internet ;)

a couple examples

2hdmrtt.jpg

Seeing as how Channing Tatum is so good looking and has a nice body (Magic Mike movie)

auch1c.jpg

Jodi this is the manager of Margaritaville, we've decided to hire you.

2hdmrtt.jpg

Um. Not on the record, right? :floorlaugh:

No, no! Not for the record, just between you, me, the 700 people reading along right now and anyone who ever comes across this page and your post in the future. Your secret's safe with me :shush:

On that note, :wave: HI! to all of our guests reading along. Register and join us - We would love to have you!!

Gitana, what would happen if the judge knew that Wilmott was giving Jodi directions from the defense table while Jodi is on the stand during cross?

Did you see where Nurmi was nodding his head "no"
and waving his finger no?

It was in regards to her testimony about the woman Travis made out with on his couch...

Sooo... how long do you think it will take the jury to return their guilty verdict?

We should start a list of guesses and whoever is closest wins a Toblerone and some pop rocks!

Even more interesting that she NOW says she no longer feels he wouldn't betray her. Wonder what's happened between now and then ? Was he the one who ratted her out about the magazine message?

Or she hopes he won't.

I pray he does.

Did she talk to him that night? My feed buffered as soon as he brought up that call and he was already on something else when it caught up.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

In fact, being a practicing Mormon, he has every reason not to want to reveal intimate sexual contact with jodi. No way would he admit to what didn;t happen.

I thought Ryan was really credible and a gentleman. He said he hadn't been to the temple in years on the stand and that because JA was a new convert he was concerned that she would regret the trip.

Alright, since I was totally unproductive for the last hour and a half,I've got to say ....

Juan was awesome to watch today! The line about 'how much it must have hurt when you plunged that knife in his chest' was powerful
! My heart was pounding and I was yelling "yes!...go ahead and object Nurmi, you can't unring that bell!"

looks like somebody told ja to reel in the crazy and get back on script of being the poor abused victim, although I did see IT try to peak out a couple of times.

Great day for Travis so far IMO

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

That has been my favourite line so far. You could see the anguish in JM's eyes. He is Travis' guardian angel now.

So guys, did he cover the actual murder this morning?

DH "discovered" last week that he gets HLN on his car radio, so he is now listening to the trial during lunch and on his way home. I look forward to discussing today's testimony when he gets home this evening.

Yesterday we were talking about the time change that's coming up in two weeks (March 10). AZ doesn't spring forward to Daylight Saving Time, but the hours of trial coverage will change for most of us. Does anyone think that the trial might conclude before then?

She'd be in trouble. My area is the civil branch, not criminal and in civil things are punished by sanctions. I'm guessing the same might be true in criminal. I think she could be held in contempt of court as well.

Do you watch the videos of the days court proceedings later on? If so, can you take a look at Wilmott and see if you think that she is directing Jodi from the defense table while Jodi is on the stand under cross? Please and thank you!

Why isn't she just admitting that her left hand was injured and not her right? Why be so argumentative about this fact? We see in her interrogation with Flores that its clearly her left hand that she says is and was injured.

Why insist its the right that was bandaged when she was in Utah?

what cracks ME up is that now, thanks to HER, we know she's ambidextrous!! so even cuts on her RIGHT hand could be from killing TA.

Why isn't she just admitting that her left hand was injured and not her right? Why be so argumentative about this fact? We see in her interrogation with Flores that its clearly her left hand that she says is and was injured.

Why insist its the right that was bandaged when she was in Utah?

Because that would directly contradict her claim that her left finger was injured prior to the murder during a phsical attack by Travis. Admitting her left finger was injured on the night of the murder would prove she never had the injury prior to the murder and prove her physical abuse story to be a lie

I just 'assuaged' my nausea by sending another donation to the Alexander mem. fund :pcguru:
I want to make sure all of his family is *able to take the time* to be there behind Juan as he spars with this Satanic aberration.

I think we are going to find out, once the trial is completely over, that Nurmi and Wilmott made multiple offers to plea to first degree/ LWOP DURING the trial.

I do not think, at this point, that the prosecution will entertain LWOP as a plea. The prosecution case is simply too strong.

Sooo... how long do you think it will take the jury to return their guilty verdict?

We should start a list of guesses and whoever is closest wins a Toblerone and some pop rocks!

Even if we don't live in the US, deal? :)

I say less than 6 hours and I'm being real conservative.

Jodi: "I had never killed anyone before."

Wow. That is not a normal person's answer. And I'm sick of her fake "crying" act--there are no tears on that face. And we all know you DID "grind" Ryan Burns, Jodi. A girl who offers to toss your salad on the first date is not going to be shy about grinding in order to control Ryan and her alibi.

Juan Martinez is a BOSS! I am crushing hard on that man--he is sexy, smart and so wonderful to observe from a courtroom standpoint--I've never seen a proscecutor so well-prepared, organized, on-point and solo before. Juan just rocks.

Is that true about what she offered to do on her first date? :what:

I just asked my OH what that term meant and he gave me a chef's answer! :floorlaugh:

How on earth can she sit there and act all prim and poor me?!

I also agree with you about Juan, he really is fantastic to watch. I know some people find him abrubt but, tbh, I find him refreshing. Nurm's defence has sickened me and I am glad Juan has come out all no-nonsense and is whacking key points home.

As for sending his grandmother flowers? that is so heinous. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member