jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks (can't watch vids lol) :floorlaugh:

Sorry! Okay, here's the lyrics:

I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous and I
Can't relax

I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire

Psycho Killer
Qu'est Que C'est
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Psycho Killer
Qu'est Que C'est

You start a conversation you can't even finish it.
You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything.

When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?

Psycho Killer,
Qu'est Que C'est
Psycho Killer
Qu'est Que C'est

Ce que j'ai fais, ce soir la
Ce qu'elle a dit, ce soir la
Realisant mon espoir
Je me lance, vers la gloire ... OK
We are vain and we are blind
I hate people when they're not polite

Psycho Killer,
Qu'est Que C'est
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est Que C'est

p.s. would love anyone who speaks french to translate that french verse TIA.

The two lady th on JVM are making me ill.

One of them is saying the stupidest things in JA's defense. She said " JM may be proving that she is a liar, but that doesn't mAke her a murderer." HUH?

Last I heard, her only way to stay off Death Row is to be BELIEVABLE about her self defense claims. If JM does prove she is a pathological liar, then she has no defense.

This same female defense attorney said something else really stupid too, on NG. She was saying what a poor, battered victim JA was, and NG said, " But Travis was the victim, not Jodi. She slit his throat"

" But the prosecutor hasn't proven that yet" she said. SERIOUSLY? Has this TH even looked at the facts of this case?

IDk their names. One had long dark straight hair, she was probably mid thirties. The other had medium length blonde hair and looked to be in her late forties. Both seem to think that women should get away with whatever so long as they blame a man. Oh, and they should be coddled by prosecutors. At least that was my take on their opinions.

Jayne W was/probably still is a regular on JVM's show, she's a criminal defense attorney from Miami. She is blond and IIRC she has over 30 years experience as an attorney.

On NG, Mark Klaas just summed up the irises... they are the cheapest flower to send someone and the story was made up.

My gut tells me the jury will find her Guilty of 1st degree murder. The judge will assess the Penalty at Death by lethal injection.

It will be her first death sentence given. Her reasoning will be dramatic and she will reveal she believes she killed him in cold blood, intricately planning his murder and brutally nearly dismembering him and stuffing him in the shower in a rage killing she has never seen the likes of.

She is not buying a second of this.

I'm going with your gut!!!

My gut tells me the jury will find her Guilty of 1st degree murder. The judge will assess the Penalty at Death by lethal injection.

It will be her first death sentence given. Her reasoning will be dramatic and she will reveal she believes she killed him in cold blood, intricately planning his murder and brutally nearly dismembering him and stuffing him in the shower in a rage killing she has never seen the likes of.

She is not buying a second of this.

I certainly am hopeful you are correct!!

MOO

We will have to agree to disagree. Jodi is a narcissist and psychopath aka a monster. She is not a sad little puppy that is afraid of abandonment. Remember that she dumped Darryl (lived with him 4 years) at the first sign that he had financial problems. (She never attached to him because she CAN'T attach to anyone. She only loves herself.) She planned to kill Travis because he had the "audacity" to insult/reject her. Nobody is allowed to insult a narcissist without experiencing some form of punishment.

Narcissistic personality disorder:
• Are self-centered and boastful
• Seek constant attention and admiration
• Consider themselves better than others
• Exaggerate their talents and achievements
• Believe that they are entitled to special treatment
• Are easily hurt but may not show it
• Set unrealistic goals
• May take advantage of others to achieve their goals
Other common traits of narcissistic personality disorder include the following:
• Preoccupation with fantasies that focus on unlimited success, power, intelligence, beauty, or love
• Belief that he or she is "special" and unique, and can only be understood by other special people
• Expectation that others will automatically go along with what he or she wants
• Inability to recognize or identify with the feelings, needs, and viewpoints of others
• Envy of others or a belief that others are envious of him or her
• Hypersensitivity to insults (real or imagined), criticism, or defeat, possibly reacting with rage, shame, and humiliation
• Arrogant behavior and/or attitude
http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/narcissistic-personality-disorder

Whoa, I never said that. When he finally made his points (after NG interrupted him), I thought I understood him and he was definitely not describing her that way. I thought he was on OUR side.

Have I got this right?

On the 48 Hours Interview, JA says that the letter she wrote to Travis's grandma was "short and sweet."

Yet in court today, Juan said that the letter to Grandma was 18 pages long.

(Well, to a motor-mouth like Jodi, I suppose 18-pages is a short letter.)

Yeah ... Thought I heard that too.
20 pages of LIES - way to keep it short & sweet JA.

Poor Grandma (and entire Alexander family) ... Dig that knife in deeper and twist it JA.
Killing Travis over and over again ... making his poor family listen to her lies ... Having the gall to send flowers to an old woman who lost her Grandson in the most horrific way, attending his memorial service.

I have SO much respect for the Alexander family. How they sit there each day to find justice for dear Travis.

Can't relax

Psycho Killer
Qu'est Que C'est
Psycho Killer
Qu'est Que C'est

Psycho Killer,
Qu'est Que C'est
Psycho Killer
Qu'est Que C'est

Realisant mon espoir

Psycho Killer,
Qu'est Que C'est
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est Que C'est

Love it!!

Can't relax

Psycho Killer
Qu'est Que C'est
Psycho Killer
Qu'est Que C'est

Psycho Killer,
Qu'est Que C'est
Psycho Killer
Qu'est Que C'est

Realisant mon espoir

Psycho Killer,
Qu'est Que C'est
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est Que C'est

Thanks!!! Cuz you :rocker:

Did anyone else find it odd that she said this was the first person she'd ever killed? Does that make you think she's killed before or was planning to kill again or it's just meaningless?

snipped from SteelyDan's post #199

That struck me. A normal human's thought would be "I have never killed anyone before and so . . ."

Not he was the FIRST person I ever killed ?

More of JA not seeming to quite be able to carry off a normal human response.

I can't even imagine for the life of me how Juan holds on for dear life as jodi twists and turns and deflects and lies and muddies, and denies and evades...

my god I am just exhausted from the rope a dope....execute her already, I can't take it anymore....lolz..

Picture this: Jodi gets the death penalty and when asked for any last words..............she starts out with the spoon story ............and goes on and on and on.

Even on In Session they have to have opposing views because it wouldn't be a debate without them.

Edited to say:

I am certain that the jury will give St. Jodi of Arias the DP.

well... today was surly interesting! :eek:

I got about 30 minutes whilst in the waiting room this morning. First time I wasn't a little annoyed about having to wait. Do you know if the youtube of this morning is up yet? I stupidly forgot to dvr it.

P.s. Regarding the little bit I was able to see today: I LOVED how JM was dancing with her today. She wants to tell the story in HER order, her pace, using her phraseology and he glided along with her; pointing out her lies and inconsistencies along the way. Thursday it was a boxing match; today it's ballroom dancing. And Juan's got some fancy footwork!

:seeya:

We will have to agree to disagree. Jodi is a narcissist and psychopath aka a monster. She is not a sad little puppy that is afraid of abandonment. Remember that she dumped Darryl (lived with him 4 years) at the first sign that he had financial problems. (She never attached to him because she CAN'T attach to anyone. She only loves herself.) She planned to kill Travis because he had the "audacity" to insult/reject her. Nobody is allowed to insult a narcissist without experiencing some form of punishment.

Narcissistic personality disorder:
• Are self-centered and boastful
• Seek constant attention and admiration
• Consider themselves better than others
• Exaggerate their talents and achievements
• Believe that they are entitled to special treatment
• Are easily hurt but may not show it
• Set unrealistic goals
• May take advantage of others to achieve their goals
Other common traits of narcissistic personality disorder include the following:
• Preoccupation with fantasies that focus on unlimited success, power, intelligence, beauty, or love
• Belief that he or she is "special" and unique, and can only be understood by other special people
• Expectation that others will automatically go along with what he or she wants
• Inability to recognize or identify with the feelings, needs, and viewpoints of others
• Envy of others or a belief that others are envious of him or her
• Hypersensitivity to insults (real or imagined), criticism, or defeat, possibly reacting with rage, shame, and humiliation
• Arrogant behavior and/or attitude
http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/narcissistic-personality-disorder

I agree. I think she's a sociopath. It's extremely difficult to get real emotion out of them but some of them do have triggers. In anger or in trying to get some sort of a reaction out of them, one can say many, many things and usually, due to their complete lack of feeling, they remain untouched. I know that they do have triggers though. I know this first hand because I "bumped" onto one of those once and the sociopath reacted like a completely crazed person. First time and almost only time I ever saw that. (I won't go into specifics in my case). Suffice it to say, that what I said was offensive but fairly innocuous.

For example, with Jodi, it might be a negative comment about her "photography" or some such thing. (I'm surprised JM hasn't tested that one yet.)

The other thing sociopaths hate, is being exposed. I have a strong suspicion that a lot of what Jodi did was triggered by TA threatening to expose her. He had proof of something she had done...

moo

Mostly lurking however had to comment on this. A very wise counselor once told me that you can never ever beat someone like (Jodi) at their own game. JM is trying to keep her off script and off balance. She will suck him in and keep the script right on her track if JM doesn't throw her off.

That is so true. After this case, JM will need major destressing. Dealing with someone like this is exhausting and always tends to get the best of you. He is treading in dangerous waters. I am not sure he is aware of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonzales Trenton