jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! When she mentioned the baby names, I went ballistic. Reagan's assassination attempt with a measley .22 (thank goodness) was done by Hinkley.

Her mind just rolled that up at the moment. Reagan, Meagan, Hinkley...interesting.

She bought them (cheap) and threw the name "iris" out there...for consumption. She is no smarter than casey anthony who is dumb as rocks.

Just as casey always thought about killing Caylee, this worthless did the same. They both just waited for the opportunity. In this case, his boarders weren't home. She had to wait 12 hours for them all to leave the house.

Jealousy and "I own you" are the motives in both.

I don't know if I can take any more JA. I'm catching up with the YouTube videos now. Today's weepy meek act is even more creepy than gloating defiant Jodi from the first day of cross.

If we have another week of this:

Is this color blue?
I don't know what you mean "this."
The color. It's blue, right?
That's not right.
Didn't you say this was blue in August of 2007?
I might have thought it was blue.
Ma'am, yes or no, do you think it's blue now?
I could say it's blue.
That doesn't mean anything! This is blue. Yes or no.
Objection: asked and answered.
Overruled.
I said it's blue.

I will stab my computer.
Fabulous example and she did this over and over and over and over again today. YAAAWWWN. At the end, I was left with wondering what the hey kind of conversations she was capable of having with TA? Can you imagine this kisnd of chit day and day out doubled up with her having NO SENSE OF BOUNDARIES - calling and showing up unannounced at all hours?

OMG.

Poor TA- He must have been a very kind and patient soul.

moo

I will check with Pat Robertson.......

:floorlaugh:

Aaaaaaaa-meeeeeeeee-baaaaaaaaaaa!

Didn't JA send a subpoena to God today? maybe he can explain more directly how the horny hoov-ish slug creature crawled/escaped out of the fissures of Hell.

Thanks button wasn't enough.

There are MANY MANY. DV victims who do not exhibit the exact behaviors as do other victims.

Calling women who survive their abuse in a different way from the "expected" norm a "liar" is victimizing them all over again. I mean, jeez.

Call Jodi a liar because she lies, but don't call thousands of other women liars because their experience was not the same as yours. I feel sad for the women reading here who now think they can never come forward because by the comments here, they must be *advertiser censored* or liars.

Jodi Arias may have lied but that does not mean that other women who have behaved in a similar manner (excepting the murder) are not true victims of abuse.

IMO
Since I was the original poster, please let me assure you that I never intended to call anyone, other than JA a liar! That is my opinion based on her testimony, journal, lack of photographs (since she was a self-proclaimed photographer), and the fact that there is no independent knowledge from anyone else about her claims of abuse. I don't believe Travis physically abused her EVER. JMO.

Sorry for any confusion.

wow. Something else Juan asked her today--something like, Are you answering from your memory of what happened or from something you have memorized?

So do we need to just accept that she made up this whole outrageous story from soup to nuts? None of it ever happened? Man. That's what Juan is proving, isn't it?

That's why she can't deviate from the story even when it makes no sense.

exactly! every "incident" has a set of words that she uses to describe it. i have been noticing it all over her testimony, especially now that she is repeating the script to JM! she has memorized the lines, and any chance she gets she repeats them as they relate to the "incident"...

i think this is related to the linear aspect of lie-telling... as long as she has a point of reference she can pick up on that thread and follow her story line.

i am not sure if i'm explaining any of this very well.. :blushing:

Looks fishy to me!! Moving pretty quickly with those hands for the sloth he typically is. Very odd.. Like he may be cueing her on..times for her story?? Idk! Thanks for finding that and pointing it out, anymore examples people find I'd be curious to find!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I don't mean to pick on the guy, but my dad has diabetes and it kind of reminded me of how my dad stretches his hands sometimes....poor circulation. Obviously I don't know if Nurmi has diabetes or not, that's just what it reminded me of.

Remember Daniel Freeman's testimony about HE (DF) took about 10-15 lbs out of her knapsack and it erupted into a fight between TA and JA when TA had nothing to do with it? Can you imagine the chite TA had to go through in the bathroom upstairs in their conversation?

Now that we know and hear how she thinks and what she says?

Oh my...

moo

She is still trying to one-up the prosecutor...and that keeps bring a smirk to her face. I see lots of smirks still going on.....then:

All smirks stopped when JM said "When you stuck that knife in his chest"....loved it. She didn't expect that...lol

Do you watch the show(s)? If yes, that contributes to their ratings. And they win.

Yes I watch the shows. Yes my viewing contributes to ratings success.
But, I m unsure who wins??

I confess that I am an avid watcher of Mitchell, Grace, and Drew because I find the content moderately entertaining. I do not think the observations and the legal analysis provided on these shows are of very high quality. As was pointed out previously, what the producers want is a “brawl” – i.e.something entertaining like World Wide Wrestling. Nancy Grace for the most part “calls in her shows”. She spends very little time in preparation and spends a lot of time “running her mouth off”.

The perversity of these programs is their resemblance to Monday Night Football. Commentators speak as if the court drama is a “big game”. Who won today? Who scored the knockout punch? JM should have dropped back and passed the ball to his wide receiver instead of attempting a draw play. They have “pom pom girls” for each “team”.
OK panel - who won today - DEFENSE or PROSECUTION ? ( The Bears or the Saints?)

JA and Nurmi will withdraw from the playing field for half time to regroup their defensive posture. JM will assuredly give JA a “different look” in the 3rd quarter. We need to watch out for a more powerful running game since JA passing yardage fell far short of expectation.

So over to you Beth!!! What are the players saying on the sidelines?

[video=youtube;e27NDs13Owg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e27NDs13Owg[/video]

Very interesting, first time viewing.....did everyone on threads catch at 24:00 talking about her leaving Arizona....she is saying she "arrived at Gus' in June........ummm April!!!! ".. ...... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, why the slip? don't know if this implies anything.........just seemed hinkey to me.

Since I was the original poster, please let me assure you that I never intended to call anyone, other than JA a liar! That is my opinion based on her testimony, journal, lack of photographs (since she was a self-proclaimed photographer), and the fact that there is no independent knowledge from anyone else about her claims of abuse. I don't believe Travis physically abused her EVER. JMO.

Sorry for any confusion.

Oh, I agree that there is no evidence that JA was abused by TA.

It's just that I keep reading posts saying "oh, a REAL victim would NEVER say/do that".

I was jumping off the post of the member who replied to you. I know you are speaking to your own experience. :)

Well, I can't play witcha no more. I'm :eek:fftobed: :countsheep: :lamb: Today was exhausting. I keep hoping she's gonna break down and scream something like; "OK I DID IT! HE WAS A *advertiser censored*! HE REFUSED TO MARRY ME! I'M GLAD I DID IT. I SHOWED HIM WHAT HAPPENS TO GUYS WHO DISRESPECT ME!!"

To our lawyers out there. What would happen if she did that?

BBM: Same thing if she doesn't fess up ...

Symbology is JA speak for obsessive stalking

On Travis' My Space, I saw this. Was this ever brought up here? If it has, I do apologize. Just curious.
Chad Perkins
Twas two nights before Christmas, and all through the greater Phoenix area, Travis was cruising for underage boys to make his Christmas more cozy. Have fun, just don’t violate the terms of your probation!
6 years ago

yeah, Chad and Travis exchanged messages like that on each others walls, to sort of trump one another in a friendly-insult sort of way..

Didn't JA send a subpoena to God today? maybe he can explain more directly how the horny hoov-ish slug creature crawled/escaped out of the fissures of Hell.

Love how Mr. Martinez said god could not be in court!

I have iTunes on shuffle and out of my 15,000+ songs Joan Osborne's "One Of Us" came on...

If god had a name, what would it be?
And would you call it to his face,
If you were faced with him in all his glory?
What would you ask if you had just one question?

...after today's mention of issuing god a subpoena, I think this might be my hint to go to sleep. Goodnight and see you folks tomorrow :seeya:

On Travis' My Space, I saw this. Was this ever brought up here? If it has, I do apologize. Just curious.
Chad Perkins
Twas two nights before Christmas, and all through the greater Phoenix area, Travis was cruising for underage boys to make his Christmas more cozy. Have fun, just don’t violate the terms of your probation!
6 years ago

Welcome to WS PhantomAngel!

To me it looked like a gesture of "throw it out" "let it go" but it certainly looked like some form of communication. If it wasn't, if he was just reacting he still should not be doing so in an open fashion and so visibly to the jury!

moo

I agree with you... more like let it go to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz