jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the jury is as smart as you are.

You're explaining it perfectly.

oh goodness... :blushing:
thank you..

to me it was like i was experiencing deja vu.. and then i realized that it's because i actually did hear it before.. i'm gonna hazard a bet that the jury is having flashbacks, too ;)

No joke, so my husband just asked me while watching Nancy Grace " why does she keep calling that woman Jinkasaurus ? "

One thing I've started to notice...Generally, when Jodi testifies, you cannot see her teeth. When she gets upset, angry or defiant, she bares her teeth.

moo

If you're watching her testimony, look out for this. 9 times out of 10, something has pizzed her off or she's deflecting an accusation.

Not that it matters in the least to her guilt, but I would LOVE to know the truth about the baby names.

Don't ask me why, I just do.

I wonder if Travis ever had that talk with Lisa or Mimi?

Again, I know it probably doesn't matter, but would love to see that cleared up.

TA has a niece with one of the names <R>… They may be family names. He may have relayed this info, and Ja is just taking more possession of it IMO like that or any of the names have ANY relevance to her. (insert eyerollsssss)

I know I read that months ago. :waitasec:

It was brought up, and summarily dismissed. I am not sure why. I found it very odd, and if innocent, in very poor taste as well as immature.

I think it was dismissed because Chad admitted that they used to just say stupid stuff like that to each other as a joke and there was nothing to it.

I believe it because my DH does the very same thing with his friends. They say stupid, nonsensical accusations to each other and try to out do one another. Accusing each other of liking little boys, is one of the common themes. They don't mean it to be offensive, but it is immature and obnoxious. But they think it's funny. They have done it for decades.

Not that it matters in the least to her guilt, but I would LOVE to know the truth about the baby names.

Don't ask me why, I just do.

I wonder if Travis ever had that talk with Lisa or Mimi?

Again, I know it probably doesn't matter, but would love to see that cleared up.

As we know now from JA world chances are the following is probably the conversation.. this is JMO

One of TA's friend's from church or ppl found out they were having baby thus the typical baby name convo of its a girl... names said maybe Rose Ivy TA said he liked Iris.. then names Morgan Taylor TA threw in Reagan (Ronnie) or Regan (king Lear) etc

I don't think it was said way she portrays in sure she was present during convo but don't think 1 on 1... I admire LDS cuz focus on family so this subject could come up but not Jodi when you have my babies lets name them....

So all her sparring with Juan over words and definitions and spinning of everything is just treading water to run out her time on the stand?

Because everything out of her mouth is a made up lie, and if she's not careful, the Jury will see it?

Blow as much smoke as possible to confuse everyone?

I'm sorry. I've never seen anything like this before. It's taking me some time to acclimatize.

Well then, you're a lucky soul who has never encountered a very sick and dangerous sociopath! Lucky you!

moo

Pensfan - Did you look? He makes a very obvious gesture! Have a look at 29:30 and watch:

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 22 - Part 3 - YouTube

ETA - I can't imagine that it would be allowed for him to signal/communicate. So, if he's not doing that, what on earth is doing?

It sounded to me that he was just about to make an objection, then stopped himself and waved "Nevermind" at the judge when she looked at him. IMO MOO and I could very well be wrong. He may have burped then signaled "excuse me."

A true pedophile would have quickly deleted that comment if there was any truth to it.

I even thought that it could be a joke based on Jodi making accusations in her most crazy stage or telling travis she will tell people that, in turn he told his friends she is insane and this is what she said.. so the boys teased him so he left it up even wanted her to see it as if to say.. YOU are crazy, I told my friends what you said..

JA is over-the-top giddy happy in the 48 Hours video. Bet she sent out announcements to let people know when it was being aired: "Watch me!"

"One more thing, I'd just like to talk about my mug shot..." WTH! She's so Norma Desmond-like.

IDK. Just my :twocents:, but I am not getting the Lolz about raping small children?

Maybe I am not young and hip. But I think joking about that sort of thing is the ANTITHESIS of funny.

Those wacky, zany kids these days with their jokes about raping kids! HILARIOUS!!!! :floorlaugh:

:furious:

no, it's not funny.

Iris was the prostitute and Travis Bickel was Robert Deniro. Remember, Jodi was into symbology. LOL

If Reagan was one of Travis' heroes, why the heck would he want to name one of his children after a guy who tried to KlLL the man???

And if Reagan was so important to Travis, it's not like the name 'Hinckley' would be unfamiliar to him and he just randomly liked the sound of it...

I call foul (big fat LIE) on the 'Hinckley' story. Regardless of one's politics, everyone immediately thinks of John Hinckley Jr. when they hear that name, and I can't imagine wanting to name your baby after a guy who tried to shoot a US president.

Sorry - I put this one in the NOT TRUE file...

Probably a small-minded attempt to paint Travis with some sort of gun fixation - or worse. That's what I think it is anyway.

I wish JM would have also played this clip about JA moving to Mesa after the break-up! She says there were innuendos they could still hang out ~ in other words, she twisted TA's words to make it seem IN HER MIND that they could still hang out!

http://youtu.be/HelfB6s-Raw?t=15m35s

It sounded to me that he was just about to make an objection, then stopped himself and waved "Nevermind" at the judge when she looked at him. IMO MOO and I could very well be wrong. He may have burped then signaled "excuse me."

I thought it looked like finger stretching as tho he had a hand cramp.

Originally Posted by PhantomAngel
On Travis' My Space, I saw this. Was this ever brought up here? If it has, I do apologize. Just curious.
Chad Perkins
Twas two nights before Christmas, and all through the greater Phoenix area, Travis was cruising for underage boys to make his Christmas more cozy. Have fun, just don’t violate the terms of your probation!
6 years ago

PhantomAngel..Yes, that creepy MS msg was discussed a few threads ago. Creeped me out, but apparently, it is some "game" that men play with each other. I don't remember which thread that MS msg was discussed, but for some posters it was normal. Go figure.

I'll be honest.....

No way in HE77 I would let ANYONE who "jokes" likes that be anywhere near my child.

Just sayin'.

On Travis' My Space, I saw this. Was this ever brought up here? If it has, I do apologize. Just curious.
Chad Perkins
Twas two nights before Christmas, and all through the greater Phoenix area, Travis was cruising for underage boys to make his Christmas more cozy. Have fun, just don&#8217;t violate the terms of your probation!
6 years ago

And if it was anything but some really really dumb humor TA would have erased the comment. He probably forgot about it?? :twocents:
ETA: I don't *get it* at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member