jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I can take any more JA. I'm catching up with the YouTube videos now. Today's weepy meek act is even more creepy than gloating defiant Jodi from the first day of cross.

If we have another week of this:

Is this color blue?
I don't know what you mean "this."
The color. It's blue, right?
That's not right.
Didn't you say this was blue in August of 2007?
I might have thought it was blue.
Ma'am, yes or no, do you think it's blue now?
I could say it's blue.
That doesn't mean anything! This is blue. Yes or no.
Objection: asked and answered.
Overruled.
I said it's blue.

I will stab my computer.

omg...so witty and so SO true, ROFL!!!:floorlaugh:

I didn't mean any disrespect to the victim, and I don't think my post even implied that. I was commenting on another poster's clever parody of JA's doublespeak. I'm not sure what you found offensive about that.

It's ok, I got what you meant too.

Was anyone else struck by the stark difference between the 48 Hours footage with her smiling, almost ecstatic facial expression and baby-talk voice, and the woman currently on the stand? She has aged badly.

Wait till she gets to Death Row! :jail:

I've been away since the last day of direct...unfortunately not for anything good, my very dear grandma passed away. I've been able to listen to maybe half of the testimony since then on Youtube and I have to say JA angers me even more with grief fresh on my heart...how dare she further hurt TA's family and those flowers to TA's grandma, despicable!

Anyway, I'm glad to be back in the company of my insightful and good humored WSer's.

My condolences for you and your family......
may she rest in peace.
:rose:

I can see how it could be funny if you were not at the end of it.

TA was at the end of of it.

: (

I know a man who used almost same example dealing with woman in his life like this...

He'd say Something like the sky is pretty blue
she'd say blue what? Can't you see that's red
Red? Really you think sky is red I'm seeing blue
No idk what your thinking look up that the sky is it same color as this yeah it's red etc etc

He said next thing he knew he was looking up saying yeah I guess it is red huh what was I thinking you're right thanks

But JM isn't going to wear down or buy BS thinking

I noticed that too when she added 'feet'. Shortly after that JM says something about how wouldn't she think the blood on her hands was from Travis. She says she had cuts on her hands. JM says something about her getting the cuts from stabbing Travis She says something like...I didn't remember anything about the stabbing AT THAT TIME. Doesn't that imply that she remembered the stabbing later? When I have some time, I'll see if I can find that spot. Maybe later. Le sigh. She wears me out.

yeah, that was really interesting. i'd love for him to follow up on it.

what i loved the most about this part of the testimony was that it was about HER, as usual. 'well, I had injuries too!!!'

kinda like 'yeah, i know he was dead and everything but what about MEEEEE???? i cut my FINGERRRRRSSS!! WAAH!'

Hinkley is also the name of an LDS leader. It is very popular within LDS families to name children after LDS leaders.

Reagan is a personal hero of TA.

Ooooohhh!!!! Different guy, then.

Even so - I think the name carries an association (non-LDS are likely to make the mistake I did, especially since it was being grouped with the name Reagan (with it's various spellings)...

I think it would be hard to choose notoriously familiar name for your kid and send them off to school, etc. - even if your intent for the name was a positive one.

I don't know - but I AM sorry for linking Hinckley and Reagan together incorrectly. JA lies - a lot - so when something sounds odd, it often is (and false/made up in JAWorld).

Sorry. I'll be good.
...maybe... hee!

yeah, that was really interesting. i'd love for him to follow up on it.

what i loved the most about this part of the testimony was that it was about HER, as usual. 'well, I had injuries too!!!'

kinda like 'yeah, i know he was dead and everything but what about MEEEEE???? i cut my FINGERRRRRSSS!! WAAH!'

She did? Injuries PLURAL...
I bet she did...

Cannot believe she blurted that out!
You freaking killed a man and you want us to think the only
blood spilled was yours???

Hi Gitana. I know you're a verified attorney, so your comment about the water request surprised me. Is there some reason you think a witness shouldn't be able to request water or that's somehow disrespectful? Honest question - how was that inappropriate.

The Judge should have said "Why?" "You want to wash more evidence down the drain"?

I didn't mean any disrespect to the victim, and I don't think my post even implied that. I was commenting on another poster's clever parody of JA's doublespeak. I'm not sure what you found offensive about that.

No, you didn't imply any disrespect to TA and I know that. I didn't mean to imply that you did specifically. I have been on the receiving end of the kind of crazy described in the post that you were referring to and I can tell you first hand that there is no recourse. I talked to many friends and family about what was happening and they chalked it all up to "my perception". So, I don't find it funny. I understand TA throwing out hints but not being able to do anything concrete. I threw out numerous hints and everyone thought it was funny. Sorry, nothing aimed at you but no, it isn't funny if you're on the receiving end (real life -not forum) of this chit.

moo

No anger here, just trying to explain.

JMO
Its hard to tell the angle of who he was signaling to, but to me it sure looked like he was directly signaling to Jodi and not the judge. I think it was coaching for sure.

Im going to try and look for these same signs tomorrow.

I saw 2 signals.
-The 1st was scratching his right ear. Guessing it meant to tell her to say you dont know.

-The 2nd was a waving of fingers/hand. Guessing it meant to increase later time of day. The answer was in reference to 6:00 and think he was trying to tell her to say it was later than that time.

If he does these again, we can see if she responds same way.
That whole angle of the sun thing was absurd. It's always so obvious- when Jodi starts to add more useless information to her story- it's a lie.

Ooooohhh!!!! Different guy, then.

Even so - I think the name carries an association (non-LDS are likely to make the mistake I did, especially since it was being grouped with the name Reagan (with it's various spellings)...

I think it would be hard to choose notoriously familiar name for your kid and send them off to school, etc. - even if your intent for the name was a positive one.

I don't know - but I AM sorry for linking Hinckley and Reagan together incorrectly. JA lies - a lot - so when something sounds odd, it often is (and false/made up in JAWorld).

Sorry. I'll be good.

...maybe... hee!

Lol, you may be right on!

I was just playing Devil's Advocate. Those names really may have been significant to TA. But also, maybe not. :waitasec:

Originally Posted by Sulamith
What the heck does teeth have to do with anything? JA has admitted she killed TA. The Osmond Brothers (I thought I would marry Jay! LOL) had great teeth!

She shows teeth when she is lying, gets angry, or upset is what the point was.

I will look for teeth tomorrow.

I'm just into the first 20 minutes. Can you believe, guys, what she said before the jury came in? "Judge, I need some water." Who the heck does she think she is? Who does she think the judge is, her mother? Ick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snipped.....

I found it amazing. I always thought people had to respect the judge and call them "your honor" or some other formal title when talking to them.

I have a question. If it is proven that Nurmi was coaching Jodi with signals from his chair, can he be punished for that? What are the repercussions if he is coaching her what to say?

Pensfan - Did you look? He makes a very obvious gesture! Have a look at 29:30 and watch:

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 22 - Part 3 - YouTube

ETA - I can't imagine that it would be allowed for him to signal/communicate. So, if he's not doing that, what on earth is doing?

I don't think it would be allowed either.

i'm gonna play devil's advocate on this one and say that i think Nurmi was about to object and then didn't, and made a kind of dismissive gesture..

although... it does look mighty weird!

That's a reasonable theory....

I watched it a few times. I'm not sure he's aware of all of his fidgeting. I think he may be tired and oh-so-over his client. He may have just been exasperated with her at that moment in time. She did seem to be spinning another little tale at that time. :cow:

I've been away since the last day of direct...unfortunately not for anything good, my very dear grandma passed away. I've been able to listen to maybe half of the testimony since then on Youtube and I have to say JA angers me even more with grief fresh on my heart...how dare she further hurt TA's family and those flowers to TA's grandma, despicable!

Anyway, I'm glad to be back in the company of my insightful and good humored WSer's.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Lol, you may be right on!

I was just playing Devil's Advocate. Those names really may have been significant to TA. But also, maybe not. :waitasec:

This is a little issue but you made an important point. JA is a masterful and dedicated liar. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING she says can be trusted or taken at face value. Trying to decipher the truth from her lies is a trap.

Everyone has their own opinion but if you've ever seen a show such as... Family Guy, there's a lot of humor in there that is definitely offensive, similar to the joke that I believe was an exchange on the MySpace of TA. This kind of "humor" does exist, whether you find it funny or shockingly insensitive, it's out there.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I didn't say it isn't out there. Of course it is. And it's reviled at WS daily -- except in this thread, where it's just an innocent joke.:waitasec:

Warning: This comment is not for the faint of heart...

Watching Nancy Grace talk about JA washing blood off her hands gave me a chilling thought. It made me think again about the plastic cup in the shower, what she might have used it for.

I previously thought she just used the cup to rinse her DNA off his privates extra well. But now I'm nauseous, thinking she may have used the cup to drink some of TA's blood. Here's why I think this sick act is possible:

-- Someone here had posted a shot from JA's journal, specifically her "TA vision board." Shocking! She was obsessed with him beyond anything I could imagine.

-- JA seems to have an interest in the occult and vampires -- both of which can involve drinking blood.

-- I've read that some Mormons believe that when a married man goes to heaven, he has the right to "invite" his wife to join him, so they can be together for eternity.

-- So maybe JA used the cup to collect and drink some of TA's blood -- which she might view as a way to "marry" him, tying them together forever. (Sort of like the Angelina Joie & Billy Bob 'blood bond', but without TA's agreement.)

I suspect JA was then satisfied that she got her man. In her mind, he was guaranteed to be hers in the afterlife. And this is part of the reason she smiles. She considers herself a happily married lady to the man she cannot imagine being without.

Sorry if this grossed anyone out. But the more I learn about JA's obsession and twisted mind, the more I see that the absolute most bizarre things are possible.

JMO

On Travis' My Space, I saw this. Was this ever brought up here? If it has, I do apologize. Just curious.
Chad Perkins
Twas two nights before Christmas, and all through the greater Phoenix area, Travis was cruising for underage boys to make his Christmas more cozy. Have fun, just don’t violate the terms of your probation!
6 years ago

JA had or managed to get into his MySpace, email, voice mail (that we know of) and more that we may not have even learned about yet. I don't think killing TA was the only form of revenge that JA used.

I noticed that too when she added 'feet'. Shortly after that JM says something about how wouldn't she think the blood on her hands was from Travis. She says she had cuts on her hands. JM says something about her getting the cuts from stabbing Travis She says something like...I didn't remember anything about the stabbing AT THAT TIME. Doesn't that imply that she remembered the stabbing later? When I have some time, I'll see if I can find that spot. Maybe later. Le sigh. She wears me out.

oh she said it, alright...almost choked on the words as they were coming out, too!!! You could tell by her expression that she recognized the error before she even finished forming the words.

I was like WHAAAATTT???? She did not just say that...but she really truly did! So please give your poor eyes a rest tonight. You'll need all your energy for another crazy day of JA testiphony, lol:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea