jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JA had or managed to get into his MySpace, email, voice mail (that we know of) and more that we may not have even learned about yet. I don't think killing TA was the only form of revenge that JA used.

:what::what::what:

Watch Nurmi at 29:30 of part three. Please. What do you think?

Yeah, he did a gesture but said something under his breath which wasn't clear also. And it sure did get him sitting up! This was right following my post above about visiting Gus in April and said June by mistake.....hmmmmmmm.

Man, you just can't predict this kind of crazy. I initially thought that JM was letting her get the best of him, but today was AMAZING! Each day of cross has had some great moments, but JM is so freaking focused. I think he has a near photographic memory and that is why his recall is exceptional. There is no way Miss Evil can out wit him. I totally get why so many people aren't getting his methodology, but I am certain that He knows exactly what he is doing. People don't want to wait until the end. They are impatient. I am too. But JM has taught me the truth behind "Good things come to those who wait". I believe, and hope ( I refuse to let her make me hate that word), that he will wrap it up nicely for the jury. He knows what is at stake and who he is dealing with. There's no reason for him to rush to make a point at each line of questioning. I am learning so much about how to deal with pathological lying manipulators. It's awesome! Except for the fact that an innocent life was brutally taken. What irks me beyond belief is those people who believe that the sex tape was the Smoking Gun that proved TA deserved to die. Ummmm, no, no it didn't.

Heck, the sex tape was the smoking gun that's gonna' get this witch the death penalty!!!

The moment I heard it I relaxed. It completely blows her defense straight out of the water.

BTW, I just got to the point where he questioned her about how much it must have hurt Travis when she stuck the knife in his chest. Boy can I identify with that passion! I have felt the same during some domestic violence cases of my own and I was swept away with him as he delivered that question.

And I think the jury will take it well. This guy is so intense. The case is personal to him. How can it not be when he has to gaze into the tortured eyes of Travis' siblings and then swing back to the dead, shark eyes of his murderer?

But oh he is good. He knows what he is doing. He's really brilliant. Love it.

I don't personally find it innocent or dismiss it, but I have a cousin who is always saying politically incorrect things (to say the least) specifically for shock value. The more upset you get at what he says, the more successful he thinks the joke is.

We live in a Howard Stern era. . .sadly.

Originally Posted by Sulamith
What the heck does teeth have to do with anything? JA has admitted she killed TA. The Osmond Brothers (I thought I would marry Jay! LOL)

REALLLY? Jay? I guess he was my 2nd choice after Donny. :seeya:

Of course, but guys don't always think in those terms. My DH is a comedy writer. So he and his friends have one common goal---to be shocking and ridiculous, which is their kind of humor.

I am a victim of child sexual abuse, and I don't mind the jokes they make because it is just that--humor. Not meant to offend anyone, just meant to make people laugh. Gallows humor.
OT
Curious..does your DH make fun of religion? Where does he draw the "line"?

Moving along, I think my dd has asked the question we've all been wanting an answer to. She watched the last 1/2 hour of the cross with me on the live stream and she just really wants to know why Jodi has a better brow wax than she does. lol Priorities I tell ya. Oh, and she thinks the bangs are heinous.

Warning: This comment is not for the faint of heart...

Watching Nancy Grace talk about JA washing blood off her hands gave me a chilling thought. It made me think again about the plastic cup in the shower, what she might have used it for.

I previously thought she just used the cup to rinse her DNA off his privates extra well. But now I'm nauseous, thinking she may have used the cup to drink some of TA's blood. Here's why I think this sick act is possible:

-- Someone here had posted a shot from JA's journal, specifically her "TA vision board." Shocking! She was obsessed with him beyond anything I could imagine.

-- JA seems to have an interest in the occult and vampires -- both of which can involve drinking blood.

-- I've read that some Mormons believe that when a married man goes to heaven, he has the right to "invite" his wife to join him, so they can be together for eternity.

-- So maybe JA used the cup to collect and drink some of TA's blood -- which she might view as a way to "marry" him, tying them together forever. (Sort of like the Angelina Joie & Billy Bob 'blood bond', but without TA's agreement.)

I suspect JA was then satisfied that she got her man. In her mind, he was guaranteed to be hers in the afterlife. And this is part of the reason she smiles. She considers herself a happily married lady to the man she cannot imagine being without.

Sorry if this grossed anyone out. But the more I understand JA's obsession and twisted mind, the more I see that the absolute most bizarre things are possible.

JMO

I think when this story becomes a Lifetime TV Movie, they will definitely use this scenario. It is macabre and far fetched, but how much more far fetched than any other gruesome detail. But I see a blood drinker not using a cup...JMHO

JA had or managed to get into his MySpace, email, voice mail (that we know of) and more that we may not have even learned about yet. I don't think killing TA was the only form of revenge that JA used.

I don't think there's a question that this comment came from a childhood friend of Travis.

No, you didn't imply any disrespect to TA and I know that. I didn't mean to imply that you did specifically. I have been on the receiving end of the kind of crazy described in the post that you were referring to and I can tell you first hand that there is no recourse. I talked to many friends and family about what was happening and they chalked it all up to "my perception". So, I don't find it funny. I understand TA throwing out hints but not being able to do anything concrete. I threw out numerous hints and everyone thought it was funny. Sorry, nothing aimed at you but no, it isn't funny if you're on the receiving end (real life -not forum) of this chit.

moo

No anger here, just trying to explain.

I should have attributed the lines to the prosecutor and the defendant. I was not parodying Travis. Travis was not meant to be a speaker of these fictional lines. Again, I apologize. Please don't leave the forum Pink Panther.

Well. That makes me breathe easier. I joined this forum because I hold in high esteem those who campaign for the rights of the smallest victims.

It shocks me how easily that sort of thing can be dismissed because of the sentimentality toward the victim.

IMO, there is no "pass" for making jokes about raping children. :furious:

While it may not have been a funny "joke" or really a joke at all, it seems clear from what I understand Chad said about it that he and TA were going back and forth with immature insults. Clearly Chad crossed a line into territory that goes beyond that which was a bad decision on his part. It seemed to me he was trying to make a witty rhyme that ran afoul. TA seemed maybe a bit less mature for his age and I'm guessing his friends likely were too.

The "abuse" that Jodi claims to have received is about the lowest abuse a child could receive. She says she was occasionally spanked with a wooden spoon. While I don't agree with corporal punishment her punishment sounds like what a lot of people have endured in their youth. You have to take into account this is coming from a pathological liar too.

It is probably not likely Arias was abused as she claims. That could also be said of Casey Anthony as she too is a pathological liar. Although, I could see Anthony being a subject of psychological abuse by her parents.

As for someone like Jerry Sandusky, Fred Phelps, or Lori Drew, I think there is a possibility they were abused. My impression about them are they are repressing something ugly from their childhood.

I've been away since the last day of direct...unfortunately not for anything good, my very dear grandma passed away. I've been able to listen to maybe half of the testimony since then on Youtube and I have to say JA angers me even more with grief fresh on my heart...how dare she further hurt TA's family and those flowers to TA's grandma, despicable!

Anyway, I'm glad to be back in the company of my insightful and good humored WSer's.

I'm so sorry for your loss KP. :hug:

I am sooo very sorry. I did not mean to open a can of worms. Sorry everyone. I was just curious.

I think maybe this trial is getting to everybody. I don't think any of these posts are meant to be malicious or malintended. We have been so absorbed in this case, seeking justice for Travis and his family, and subjected to JA overload, that nerves are frayed. What JA did was so heinous, it is difficult to wrap our heads around it all. Hopefully soon we can take a deep breath when she is done talking and gets the DP, and just be us. Respectfully, IMO

Darn it.. I'm handi WS'n today on tablet so forgive me can't copy paste lyrics to Psycho Killer by ironically the Talking Heads if some one can grab 1st few verses appreciate it lol!!

I thought 16 Going on 17 was an appropriate Von Trap song for her ;)

Talking Heads - Psycho Killer Lyrics

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away

You start a conversation you can't even finish it.
You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything.
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?

Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est

Ce que j'ai fais, ce soir la
Ce qu'elle a dit, ce soir la
Realisant mon espoir
Je me lance, vers la gloire ... OK
We are vain and we are blind
I hate people when they're not polite

Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh....

I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous and I
Can't relax
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric....alking-Heads/75C1380DB2E05502482568B0002BF821

I think maybe this trial is getting to everybody. I don't think any of these posts are meant to be malicious or malintended. We have been so absorbed in this case, seeking justice for Travis and his family, and subjected to JA overload, that nerves are frayed. What JA did was so heinous, it is difficult to wrap our heads around it all. Hopefully soon we can take a deep breath when she is done talking and gets the DP, and just be us. Respectfully, IMO

Well put and i agree. Good night folks, I am Jodied out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member