jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am always interested in evidence the Defense wants to keep out, or put in, but only in part, not in it's entirety

That just screams "we are hiding this" or "this could be bad for us"

I'm transcribing her you tube interview about the Mug shot, smile say cheese. It's really sick.

Anticipating the redirect relating to the defendant's journal--

--Her entry about her plan to return to Yreka actually helps her, IMO. It backs up her statements on direct that she chose to leave to put distance between the 2 of them and that she thought it would be beneficial to them both.

--Her claim that she wrote in her journal only those things that she "wanted to remember." Far more believable than not wanting to say bad things about Travis out of respect for his privacy, or because of the Law of Attractions garbage. (I don't buy it, BTW, but think it could help that one juror who may still want to believe the defendant's story of self defense).

I see what you're saying, but to me it seemd like the "closing the gap" she referred to was her way to try to get Travis to beg her not to go (or come back) to close the gap of him not wanting her as much as she wanted him. The gap would be closed, they would be together.

And I think the jury is realizing that she didn't put anything negative in her journal because it never happened. I wonder if there is something negative about someone in that journal that Juan could point out to show that she didn't just write the positive...

This girl will say and do anything to get off. She claims a pedophile, an abuser, and a rapist all the most horrific things she can. Yet her and her alone is the only person who saw or knows this side of Travis. It's not like Travis didn't have a huge family and loads of friends yet only Jodi HUM. Yep seems ligit to me.

Dang I sorry you misunderstood :seeya:

That is what Jodi says alot. When Juan asked if she put in her joural that Travis hit her she replys, "Of Course Not" as if she wouldn't write anything bad about him. Again sorry :please:

She is going to say that Travis told her never to write anything negative because it goes against the "laws of attraction" (they both read and liked the book "the secret").

OR......

She is going to say he demanded to check her diary and she let him read it, so she couldn't write that stuff down.

I

And I think the jury is realizing that she didn't put anything negative in her journal because it never happened. I wonder if there is something negative about someone in that journal that Juan could point out to show that she didn't just write the positive...

That's a great idea! I hope he does just that, preemptively.

Watching TruTv

Questions about the day of the murder and the prior (fake) event in August 2007

"I thought about it"

That right there is premeditation

The filings are confusing. They all say the "party" is 001 which is the state. That can't be right.

(sorry to quote myself)

I can't even find the filed papers on the site. The state argued to keep the letters out as they were forged. Could these be what the motion was filed for?

I can't even find the filed papers on the site. The state argued to keep the letters out as they were forged. Could these be what the motion was filed for?

Could it be the state is asking for letters to be put into evidence so that he can show how twisted Jodi is and how far she is willing to go with her lies :waitasec:

When Jodi's side gets up again to rehab this part of her testimony I am certain it will be simple and very cut and dry attempting to take the "bombshell" out of whatever Mr Martinez unearthed.

By just saying to her "we all know you lied after you had to defend yourself and you were almost killed? You were fighting for your life, you ran out, you were disoriented, you lied, you were scared, you told us that. You can't recall things because it was so traumatic, you have never had to fight for your life before so yes, sure, you lied, what's the big deal"

My gut tells me this could wrap up in a week maybe. Just guessing

Morning Sleuthers!

Dangit - I have a 9:15 AM Dr. Appt (West Coast time). Prolly won't make it home in time for the morning session. I'd love to cancel, but I have to face the world at some point - LOL.

I look forward to reading all your observations!

Hugs,

Mel

I dont know if this has been linked already or not but I found it fascinating.

How to cross examine a sociopath. Not every Prosecutor can do this effectively like Juan Martinez.

4. From both David Hampton and that SVP I concluded that the self control of a sociopath is only relative, that it is difficult for them and can slip at any time under the right pressure. That’s what the cross examiner should aim for. (I also concluded from that SVP that sociopaths recognize and protect each other. If at all possible screen the jury to prevent the seating of fellow sociopaths.)

5. Show as much disrespect as you can get away with. In sociopathic gangs no one lights another’s cigarette just to be friendly. It is all defined by the food chain pecking order. Similarly being polite is taken as respect for their place on the food chain vis-a-vis yourself. We were all taught to do unto others as we would have done unto us — this is totally misunderstood by sociopaths.

6. Sociopaths are very elemental. Such simplistic tactics as having someone stare at them can be very unsettling for them. Or put together a legal team of big, imposing individuals. They seem to think that the civilized world is only onion skin thin and at any time the world could revert to the law of the jungle. You want them to stay off kilter.

7. Depending on the circumstances, the cross examiner may want to let the sociopath ramble in order to disclose their arrogance and disordered thinking. Rodney Alcala

http://pathwhisperer.wordpress.com/...earch-today-how-to-cross-examine-a-sociopath/

I think he will fulfill her "morbid curosity":fence:

I agree! And isn't it something how she didn't break down in tears when Flores showed her photos, yet in court the waterworks flow?!?

She is going to say that Travis told her never to write anything negative because it goes against the "laws of attraction" (they both read and liked the book "the secret").

OR......

She is going to say he demanded to check her diary and she let him read it, so she couldn't write that stuff down.

But don't you find it odd that she would never ever say it---yet he documents it????? doesn't ring true....jmo

I didn't see it either. If I can't go to the link to see what is said to be there then it is not there. I'll wait for court to proceed today.

Good morning, everyone! Ready for another maddening day of Jodi?

2/25/2013
This says motion to preclude ANY AND ALL EVIDENCE RELATED TO THE LETTERS WRITTEN BY TRAVIS ALEXANDER TO MS. ARIAS

Will this be allowed to come in. Who filed this and is this the stack of letters Nurmi brought to the bench when she testified about sending his grandma the 18 pg letter. I hope its allowed in. And if its Travis' words to Jodi telling her to leave him alone or calling her out on her behavior of stalking then I think it should be allowed. Gonna post this in the legal thread for the lawyers on here.

If state filed request, they are trying to keep them out. They were forged remember? If defense filed then who knows?

Yesterday I was watching the trial on my computer and I thought I heard someone (Nurmi?) say, "we're done".....in a defeated tone of voice. I think I heard this while Jodi was reading something condemning from her journal. Since I wasn't watching the trial on my tv I couldn't back it up to listen again. Did anyone else hear this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiajean