100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge is reigning her in.
Juan objects ... Judge tells her to just answer the question.

Password!! That was one of my? ??:rocker:

Why didn't you just change your gmail password so TA couldnt access it anymore?

Wasn't a problem right away, after I moved it became a problem. Eventually did change it - May 22 2008 we had convo we decided not going to do that anymore. After that they never logged into each other's accounts

If the jury uses their minds, they'll realize that there is no one and nothing to substantiate her claims. She can say what she wants, but as to proof? uh, huh... no way.

He's saying gunshot first theory works because there was no reason for that brain wound to bleed a lot--except for the final resting place of the casing. BUT, the casing is not where it originally fell because of all the cleanup, movement, and flooding of the bathroom, imo.

I was just messing around with my comment, however…I do have to wonder why there is only blood on one side of the casing if it rolled around from it's original landing.:waitasec:

This is so exciting..We haven't heard many questions yet but so far so good for team Travis!

Gmail password .. how funny is this .. the questions sound like 'oh come on' in longhand.

Honestly...that whole e-mail password change stuff out of her mouth. I don't think anybody can believe that.

Great questions.

Same stuff we wondered.

Ohhhh...locks on closet door, how did she have time?

LOOOOOOVEEEEE IT

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads