100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of these questions are about abuse, all of these questions are about her lies.

Yeppers ...
All that time wasted by Nurmi trying to "dirty-up" this trial.
This jury is concentrated on her LIES.
YES !!!

This jury has definitely got her number. They are not buying what she's selling. I'm so relieved and PROUD of them for paying such close attention!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

I don't want to jump the gun, but... Me thinks the jury knows she's full of poop.

By the sounds of these questions (so far) they are calling her on her crap... And her answers are bunk. I can't believe she threw in the part about the little kid "that TA was close" to liked Spiderman (in reference to the underwear).

The jury just wants to watch her lie so they feel better convicting her.

How many chapters are in the Book of Mormon?

Odd she remembers 'whoredom' - wasn't that the same word used in the email to '(Mimi", oops edited to correct) - Lisa?

She's meandering, not answering very direct questions

who cares of she left the groceries on bobbys doorstep - as he likes different types of food...

Wow, these questions are fabulous! They are not buying her BS. She's talking really fast. She's lying, IMO. Her mouth is dry.

So we have been through 15 days of me me me

But, I bet she answers this questions by saying them.

Then again, lets hope she says ME ME ME

Kelly

Did she read book of Mormon and does it explain law of chastity.

And BOOM it mentions "whoredoms" which is the word used over and over in the threatening email to Lisa.

OH can you say "she in trouble"

3 times fast............

Not sure what relevance reading "the book of mormon" has...reading it doesn't mean you believe it or follow any of it

She keeps saying MEMORIALIZE about photos she takes...hmmmmm Travis in the shower before you killed him?

I don't think she knows what memorialize means. Either way she needs to stop using it right now.

Why is she talking so fast?
:eek:

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads