100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says 'the person I wanted to portray myself to be' a phony, a liar a murder? Oh JA.

The only question that worries me is the one about Travis possibly picking up the camera and it possibly being the reason he got angry and chased her.

I wondered about that, but thinking back to her testimony about it - she agreed that it wouldn't have been possible for Travis to move the camera. I think this was a "test" question to see just how far she would go with the lies.

i havent laughed this hard since the movie "Airplane or Cheech and Chong " were at the movies...i am hurtin here.

I have to go watch my friends kid special Olympics cheer practice 6:30 my time then back after that - talking to Katie DDj re her notes

The only question that worries me is the one about Travis possibly picking up the camera and it possibly being the reason he got angry and chased her.

Doesn't make sense though. She says he immediately body slammed her from the shower. Then she rolled to the left, got up and ran down the hall to the closet. If he stopped to pick up the camera, she would have had time to get out.

Hi All...

Just got home have HLN on tried to stream on phone (stupid Dr appt)...

So am I hearing right.. Jury ?'s sound like same things we've been saying???

Sure did. She could fill her prescriptions At the Dollar Store.

That's incorrect. All the + glasses you get at the Dollar Store/WalMart, etc are for READING.

Any - (minus) number is for distance. Distance glasses/contacts = eye doctor needed and a Rx

Rofl my son just said, someone should kick her in the butt.... But their foot would likely never be seen again

Roflmao!

Man I love that kid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best Freudian slip today - "I don't remember FEAR , I mean I don't remember ANGER " - when a juror asked if she was angry when stabbing Travis..

This was one of the best questions! If you JA can't remember Stabbing TA how could she she remember her feels at that time??? (anger? Fear? Love? ) :waitasec:

She thought violent people were unevolved :waitasec:

Yes! She was going to leave Yreka and kill herself on her birthday...
RIIIIIGGHT

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Am I the only one who thinks that MAYBE erotic asphyxiation might've been preformed at times and this is where Jo-deceiver is getting the whole choking/passing out scene?

Wow. I hope she's putting some thought into what she'd like at her last supper because, they're gonna nuke her!!

Nope, I don't think their sex life was even nearly as kinky as she is saying. She's just a liar. Plain and simple.

Interesting insight. I own guns, always have. If I take a gun on a camping trip it is first to protect against wildlife like a snake. Secondly to protect against a criminal stranger who might see an opportunity to someone out in the woods. I have never taken a gun anywhere to protect myself from the people I was going with! JA indicated she wasn't "scared but cautious" of the men she was going camping with. Was she prepared to shoot another man in "self defense"?

Yeah, Mr. Pizza, she was. Puts a whole new light on dating, doesn't it? I'm definitely talking to my sons tonight.

It concerned me as well. If we are to go with the camera dropping story, I don't believe Travis picked up the camera, he was soaking wet. If the juror who posed this question happens to end up on the jury, the others will set them straight. I'm sure the same juror had other questions asked today, as well. No other questions concerned me. I'm no longer worried about that one question. JMO

I absolutely agree with you. She has managed to give the big F-U to everyone, she has done this from the very start. She always dismisses someone as a "babysitter". Do we know who the baby sitter is, cause she has really tried to demean this person as just the Babysitter

It's Mimi Hall and she has tried to devalue her several times in several different ways. Just more of the F U - the message being, "I, Jodi Arias, and the only special, important person"

Me thinks her goose is cooked. No one believes she tried to protect travis about the pedophilia and the abuse. It's self serving. I doubt the jury is not buying her story oh not one bit. She's toast / chopped liver!

Interesting insight. I own guns, always have. If I take a gun on a camping trip it is first to protect against wildlife like a snake. Secondly to protect against a criminal stranger who might see an opportunity to someone out in the woods. I have never taken a gun anywhere to protect myself from the people I was going with! JA indicated she wasn't "scared but cautious" of the men she was going camping with. Was she prepared to shoot another man in "self defense"?

I was thinking the same thing! WHY in the HE!! would she even consider going on a trip with 3 men she didn't know very well or trust? Makes NO SENSE!

Just another one of her idiotic lies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member