long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much believe they had sex that day.

To me, nude crime scene photos appear "post coitus".

Also, what other reason would Travis have to let Jodi stay? Only one. Sex.

Thank you. So basically it's JA's word only that they had sex on the day she butchered Travis.

IOW she's lying about that as well IMO.

The magazine was intercepted in the jail.

It was never even given to the Secret Decoder Queen's courier, Ann Campbell.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Sigh - yet another person.

So JA attempted to give the magazine(s) to Ann Campbell (JA's friend), but prison guards checked and intercepted the magazines before they left the jail, so the magazines never got to Campbell, let alone MM.

It appears as though MM's hands are somewhat dirty. Not sure why JA was trying to get this message to him unless she knew he was willing to help her. What his motive was for helping her is not clear, but at least it's a start to my understanding things better.

Thank you so much for the clarification. That helped a lot.

Really!?

Matt does not have clean hands in this. From that jail cell magazine note to (perhaps) the gun stolen from her grandparents...he's just rubbing me the wrong way.

But, I did not know that. Thanks my friend!

Welcomed and I totally agree, Matt is in deeper than, We've been privy too.
Suspect ,:seeya:He knows alot of detail.

I don't even believe it for one second. lol

She did this all on her own and the evidence supports it too.

IMO

Totally agree! There would have been some unexplained footprints in all that blood, plus Jodi would have offered up her "accomplice" as the killer long ago. :twocents:

No, but there were pictures of the defendant's nether regions which indicated that those areas had recently 'seen action', as it were.

I'm not sure if it was 'recent action' or just way too much action and wornout after so many years of use. I don't believe the one or two times blah blah blah.

That is one of the strangest parts of this case when it comes to the naked photos. Not one of them show them engaged in sex and the ones of Travis show me a man that wasn't in the mood iykwim.

IMO

I very much believe they had sex that day.

To me, nude crime scene photos appear "post coitus".

Also, what other reason would Travis have to let Jodi stay? Only one. Sex.

The lighting in those pics may have given the impression that they'd had sex that day, I just don't believe it.

Travis had been to his bishop and IIRC others here have said he had repented, he was travelling to Cancun with Mimi the very next day too. Plus he wanted JA out of his life anyway. If he was interested in Mimi, it seems illogical that he would risk that relationship for one more roll in the hay with that *advertiser censored* JA (whom he hated anyway LOL).

I also don't think he "let" her stay. She's a liar extraordinaire! She went there, surprised him, and the rest is history IMO.

Totally agree! There would have been some unexplained footprints in all that blood, plus Jodi would have offered up her "accomplice" as the killer long ago. :twocents:

I don't know why some even think she had to have an accomplice. Women murder adult males about 660 times a year. Some even remove the body and buries it in the backyard or loads it up in a vehicle and discards it somewhere.

And women tend to prefer up close and personal ways of murdering a male.

IMO

She does tell Flores that in the tapes. Said she was returning books to Matt (that she'd had for 8 years) and oh yeah there were some knives in with the books but those were Darryl's as she was going to see him as well since she had some of his "kitchen stuff" she needed to get back to him.

unstable, JA, her trips always had a purpose and always involved ex boyfriends.JA the great manipulator of men by Using her body. I realy believe she was still sleeping with her ex boyfriends. This was her way of getting control and favors, she wasnt much on female friends, until she landed in the az jail!was not there a Rumor of a girlfriend.????

She confessed that two other people killed him. It was nearly 3 years later she 'confessed' to killing but not before making herself a victim first. So her new 'confession' is very conditional and convenient.

She could NEVER admit to having help. Maybe before they stick the needle in her arm she might confess but if it's true, she can never say anything now.

Flores is awesome but no one knew if she hired someone to help her so how can he check out everyone's alibis? There are over 450,000 people who work for PPL alone so she technically had a lot of co-workers.......I'm just sayin'.

What WAS Matt's alibi I wonder?!

Hired them with what money? She had a little less than $1,000 to her name. No home, no car, poor paying job and sleeping at her grandmothers house.

She had to confess because there was absolutely no evidence of anyone but Jodi being there. So she became a victim claiming self defense.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Sigh - yet another person.

So JA attempted to give the magazine(s) to Ann Campbell (JA's friend), but prison guards checked and intercepted the magazines before they left the jail, so the magazines never got to Campbell, let alone MM.

It appears as though MM's hands are somewhat dirty. Not sure why JA was trying to get this message to him unless she knew he was willing to help her. What his motive was for helping her is not clear, but at least it's a start to my understanding things better.

Thank you so much for the clarification. That helped a lot.

Who is Ann Campbell? Is she someone who was supposed to pass the magazine to someone else? IIRC, the message in the magazine accused somebody of "***king up." Who was the person that Jodi was angry with?

I don't know why some even think she had to have an accomplice. Women murder adult males about 660 times a year. Some even remove the body and buries it in the backyard or loads it up in a vehicle and discards it somewhere.

And women tend to prefer up close and personal ways of murdering a male.

IMO

Very good point. There's an unconscious sexism inherent in the assumption, and an important point about their preference once they do decide to kill.

:cow:

She was very unstable, always making trips with a purpose and always involved ex boyfriends.
Oh the great manipulator of men by Using her body. I realy believe she was still sleeping with her ex boyfriends. This was her way of getting control and favors, she wasnt much on female friends, until she landed in the az jail.

And Lord only knows how many truckstops she frequented during all those trips IYKWIM :facepalm:

Due to the rule banning pics of the crime scene on the board I've just linked this video.

I made a version of this earlier today after misunderstanding a post. So I went back and corrected the mistake and put the new version on Youtube after removing the old version.

Please don't forget to like the video for me. TIA :thumb:

Who is Ann Campbell? Is she someone who was supposed to pass the magazine to someone else? IIRC, the message in the magazine accused somebody of "***king up." Who was the person that Jodi was angry with?

Sorry, but I'm not a good person to ask. I'm trying to figure out all the players myself.

When Truth Detector mentioned Campbell's name, I had to look her up. She apparently is JA's friend.

As I understand it, the coded message was ultimately meant for MM.

I hope the jurors have similar reactions to mine when I hear obvious lies offered up by the killer.

Both Doc Sam and ALV used the exact same phrase, told to them by the killer, when describing early sexual acts with TA: " it was too much too soon." :what:

She tried to say that she was 'just was not ready' for that sexual contact, but she went along with it anyway because of pressure by him. I call BS on that.

Going by her past history I say she was more than ready and was probably the initiator.

ALV tried to slip in the term 'snuck in' when she described TA entering the killers room the night she slept over at the Hughes house. Jodi tried to say he forced himself on her. That is Bull, imo.

This is a girl who dropped out of high school to move in with her older boyfriend. And when she was underage, and went on a foreign exchange program, she came home from that brief trip 'engaged' to the son of the host family. She had to do some quick work to make that happen, imo.

She ALWAYS had a live in boyfriend, and went straight from one to the other. So to say that Travis was 'moving too fast' is just not believable, imo.

BBM.....but we all know how quick Jodi is to throw someone under the bus. Surely if someone else had been involved she would have ratted them out by now, right?

Scenario
What if matt was involved and he turns on JA, what if he was with her and confesses to JM what would happen to her case?
Sounds crazy I know?

I don't believe Jodi when she claims she hardly ever did anal before. I'd say it was a heavy traffic area. Some things just never go back the way there were.

OMG! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members