trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG now SHE is "ill"??? Really???

Guess I'll just keep on stayin in my jammies then!

Witness is not feeling well today - I guess that's why I thought she was loaded (medicated)!!!

Good Lord, this is ridiculous. Defense just doesn't want to give Juan a chance at cross this week

Ill? FGS!!!!!!! She is ill alright. Sick of JA. Or maybe she realizes what a fool she is making of herself by comparing a cold blooded murderer to an abuse victim. Or maybe she caught whatever JA had last week that made her sick.

You have got to be kidding me!!! What a ploy!! What, was JA's migraine contagious?!?!?

Did you just see the look on the killer's face as she scrunched her face up while watching each juror leave. OMG - I want to smack her through my computer.

And I think LV has a serious case of the runs knowing she's close to being crossed by JM!

Utterly ridiculous. Now they'll make sure they use the full day so JM won't get to go onto next week. Ill my arse.

This judge should retire. She clearly has lost control of this trial.

:truce:

She cannot keep up the BS? Its making her sick.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Hmmm, so the witness is ill or.........Wilmott didn't want to finish up today or tomorrow and give Juan a crack at her before the weekend?

UN.BELIEV.ABLE! She's not sick, she's floundering and she knows it. I think she's fearing the cross by the prosecution because she knows her testiphony is not coming off as the least bit credible in this case.

Too ill to continue? Would that be controlling or abusive?

She wasnt too "ill" to trash travis all morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member