trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the interrogation she was quite anxious for the detectives to read them.

I think the journal was written between june 4 and the day she was arrested

Which would help to explain how she could still have the pages she tore out from "January" entries. IIRC correctly, she had some of these "missing" pages.

I mean really, who would keep them and pack them to move from AZ to CA?

This is God's way of showing me that I'm getting paid to focus on my own trials and not this circus....smh. This is a complete joke...smh.

I would be sick too if I knew Juan was going to expose me as a fraud.

Juan looks extremely handsome today. I LOVE him in Red and in Blue ;)
I can't wait until he stands up and does his waltz of Justice.

Ok will someone please tell me just what CUD Jodi Arias keeps chewing over there? I think someone needs to make a youtube of all this weird chewing she does. What does she have in her mouth she keeps, chewing or mouthing or whatever weirdness she's doing?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:Too funny, I thought the same thing the other day and she is still doing it.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Judge Perry would have called the noon recess early and met with her & counsel to ascertain how sick she was, imho.

‏@ 46m
BREAKING NEWS Pros Juan ADDED Computer Forensic Expert 2 his Rebutal Witness List #JodiArias http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-brown/39/a51/513 … **EXCLUSIVE **

Perhaps we're looking at the reality of JA concocting many of the communications herself?

Have they recovered more images?

Found something interesting on her phone(s), computer(s) or cameras?

The Facebook and Myspace hacks?

When she checked his voicemail messages?

What if he knows with reasonable certainty who wrote the John Doe "whoredoms" email message?

And what if some of the cover-up stuff (Myspace, Youtube, etc.) was going on PRIOR to the murder?

This might be fun!

I wouldn't put it past the creature after she so obviously enjoyed wringing out TA's family yesterday that she has ordered her defense team and this witness to lose half a day each week so that TA's family gets screwed when the judge carries testimony over to Friday.

If she's getting ill during this softball tossing back and forth, she'll be suicidal on cross.

I know one thing for sure: She ain't gonna like Juan. Not one little "teeny-weeny-combative-yes-or-no-answer, did I ask you that?" bit! :twocents:

I just have to say that Willmott's method of speaking drives me INSANE! She can't string a sentence together properly to save her life. "So let's --- when someone --- let me understand --- so it's the --- in order to understand what Jodi went through, you evaluated her." (For example.) Why, WHY does she take so many attempts at starting the sentence? Is she killing time to collect her thoughts? It just does not work for me. PLEASE stop. Please. When Mrs. Bradyviolethousekeeper just summarized by stating she believed Jodi was a victim of domestic violence, I actually thought we were done. Sigh, then W started talking again. Help me . . . .

Very well put. She is inarticulate at best. Very clunky in her questioning and completely without a flow. It's like a constant stop-start-stop-start.

ALV was laughing, smiling, and giggling with Wilmcott numerous times. She was FINE!!!!

They just were not ready and on the same page for the next round of questions. So they need to meet tonight and go over it.

Some news crew seriously needs to trail her and document her movements as she leaves. This is total BS

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I sincerely hope that the people of Arizona remember what Nurmi and Wilmott have done during this trial: how they have squandered $1.4 million (and counting) of THEIR dollars defending an indefensible defendant: an admitted killer and liar. They have consciously attacked the character and reputation of a young man who was slashed, stabbed and shot in his own home after being duped into a "kinky" photo session to make him as vulnerable as possible. I hope the people remember, and indicate their impressions of these "public servants" by not patronizing their legal services. THEY should do jail time simply for putting Travis Alexander's siblings through this excruciatingly tedious and unnecessary psychological drivel disguised as "expert testimony". And now, someone on "team Jodi" is not feeling well again...tack on another few thousand dollars to the bill, Kirk and Jenny. Stretch it out as far as you can. Remember, people of Arizona. Remember.

Great post!

I wonder if LV is gonna call in sick tomorrow too -- just to waste more taxpayer dollars - and that of TA's family.

I would almost encourage TA's family to go back to their lives and have a long, much needed, restful weekend. Tomorrow will just be more drivel that I couldn't bring myself to listen to.

My heart aches for them having to go through this.

MOO

Mel

Thanks for the screenshot! I tried to get one of the tp in her bra going all cattywumpus and wasn't fast enough. Thanks again!

OMG IT WAS!!!!
:floorlaugh:
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I just watched it again and there JW was asking questions, I saw no not passed, or anything else, then JW seemed to turn her head, either looking at the judge or the defense table and then asks to approach. How would she know that the expert was sick?

I think she got sick just listening to herself. I know it made me sick!
:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member