SC SC - Annette Deanne Sagers, 11, Mount Holly, 4 Oct 1988

Here's the yearbook photo as a screenshot in the meanwhile:

2198n6e.jpg

Sorry it's such low definition and small, but the scan on Classmates isn't very good quality, but it's something until you can upload the better scan!

This is Korrina in a photo taken probably in Autumn 1976.

i see a definite resemblance to annette, both beautiful girls :)

Lost son mentioned Thomas was a heavy drug user from what he could remember. I wonder if whoever it was who posted here that was annettes teacher knows if that was true back when korrina and annette disappeared or if his addictions got worse after that point? he mentioned Thomas not being capable of covering up crimes, just wondering if that was the case during 87-88, or if he was a bit more "together" at that point?

Out of curiosity, did Korrina ever marry Annette's father and then divorce before she met Steve? I wonder if they ever kept in touch after she married him and had you boys.... and then when she and Annette disappeared, they went back to him? Would Korrina's family know who he was and any of his relatives? He might have gone to HS with her because she had Annette really young... idk just thoughts i'm having

I don't know if this really means anything but i found their marriage record online

Groom: THOMAS S MALINOSKI
Born: 1956 or 1957
Bride: KORRINA L SAGERS
Born: 1960 or 1961
Marriage date: October 17, 1981
County where license purchased: HARRIS COUNTY, TEXAS
Index number: 183798

http://marriagesintexas.com/1981/183798.html

Just noting that the marriage license was purchased in TEXAS. For future reference....kind of like my "foot print file" I think it's good to know everywhere a missing person or others related to them have been at some point. Might prove valuable at some point. I really hope someone comes forward with information to help. This is a heartbreaking story and I am praying for answers for this family.

You said:
I am still looking into getting information on Annette Bio Father.

Are you or have you made any kind of contact with the investigating squad on this case? Because the surely have the access to info on bio dad. If they haven't ---I will be kind of angry at them for not looking into it.

Here are some pics that I promised. They are listed in order of attachment.

Korrina (1977 Moline High School yearbook)

Annette 1st Grade

Annette 3rd Grade

Annette and Me

Annette, my brother, and I

Does it look like Annette was not happy to have little brothers? I just think I remember someone saying something like that in a previous post.

Attachments

• 20130421_000630[1].jpg
    20130421_000630[1].jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 223
  • Annette 11-19-83 1st Grade.jpg
    Annette 11-19-83 1st Grade.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 254
  • Annette 1985 3rd Grade.jpg
    Annette 1985 3rd Grade.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 256
  • Annette and Thomas.jpg
    Annette and Thomas.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 294
  • Annette, Thomas, James 7-16-85.jpg
    Annette, Thomas, James 7-16-85.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 317
Here are some more pictures.

Pictures are listed in order.

Annette

Korrina, my brother, and some other child

Annette and I

Attachments

• Annette, Thomas, James taken 7-16-85.jpg
    Annette, Thomas, James taken 7-16-85.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 238
  • Annette.jpg
    Annette.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 254
  • Kori and possibly baby James and unknown.jpg
    Kori and possibly baby James and unknown.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 277
  • Thomas and Annette.jpg
    Thomas and Annette.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 241
Here are some pics that I promised.

Annette 1st Grade

Annette 3rd Grade

Annette and Me

Does it look like Annette was not happy to have little brothers? I just think I remember someone saying something like that in a previous post.
Wonderful pictures! Beautiful children. God bless you.

Annette 1st Grade

Annette 3rd Grade

Annette and Me

Annette looks extremely happy to have brothers!

I pray that you find her soon

Do they look alike???

First Pic is Korrina

Second pic is the mother of girl that I previously posted that possibly could be Annette

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Korrina.jpg
    Korrina.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 606
  • Possible1.jpg
    Possible1.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 609
Do they look alike???

First Pic is Korrina

Second pic is the mother of girl that I previously posted that possibly could be Annette

attachment.php
attachment.php

YES!!! Absolutely they look alike!!! Where is the info about the girl you previously posted about?

These photos bring it all to life Lost_Son. I cannot imagine what you have/are experiencing. I want to help you get answers!!! Praying that they are both still out there and you will find them.

#praying

YES!!! Absolutely they look alike!!! Where is the info about the girl you previously posted about?

These photos bring it all to life Lost_Son. I cannot imagine what you have/are experiencing. I want to help you get answers!!! Praying that they are both still out there and you will find them.

#praying

Upthread posts #163 and #165 are pictures of the woman whose mother's picture was posted tonight. Would love to hear your opinion on her likeness to Annette's original picture and age progression as well.

Do they look alike???

First Pic is Korrina

attachment.php
attachment.php

Yes, yes, yes they look alike.

So just to clarify, the facial recognition pics of Annette from earlier and this lady are friends/mother daughter on Facebook?

I do hope it's them x

*a little bit of hope for you lost son, I had lost touch with my grandmother and aunt almost 20 years ago, the way I found my aunt... 5 long years of constant Facebook searches, there's hope*

Yes, yes, yes they look alike.

So just to clarify, the facial recognition pics of Annette from earlier and this lady are friends/mother daughter on Facebook?

I do hope it's them x

I don't believe the idea that these two women are most likely mother/daughter came from Facebook. The younger woman shown in posts #163 and #165 posted a picture of herself with this older woman with a caption indicating this woman to be her mother.

Lost_Son, I apologize for jumping in but I see you have gone offline tonight. Feel free to make additional comments regarding this question when you check on this thread again.

I don't believe the idea that these two women are most likely mother/daughter came from Facebook. The younger woman shown in posts #163 and #165 posted a picture of herself with this older woman with a caption indicating this woman to be her mother.

Lost_Son, I apologize for jumping in but I see you have gone offline tonight. Feel free to make additional comments regarding this question when you check on this thread again.

Sorry, I've just re read my comment.. I was making no sense!

I was trying to clarify how the two pics were related, whether it was Facebook, MySpace etc.

I saw the earlier pics from post #163 & # 165 and wondered how lost son had connected the two... Next time I'll re read my posts before I start talking jibberish :)

Do they look alike???

First Pic is Korrina

attachment.php
attachment.php

The lady pictured in sunglasses seems to have totally different hair texture...her hair looks like it's baby-fine and thin whereas the actual picture of Annette looks like her hair was thick and coarse.

Thanks so much for the photos!
I want to repeat this; because you need to hear it again. No one meant to make you feel like you & your brother were not loved by your mom or Annette. It was more so wondering if you & your brother were your moms bio-children because we knew so little. There is virtually no information about your mom. I'm a parent with 2 kids that have different fathers; there is no question that I love both of my kids just as your mom loved you all. I really feel that if she & Annette are alive; she could not go back to get you 2 because of your ages; as well as moving; then being put in foster care.

Have you tried going to reunion registry to fill in a profile & to also look to see if you & your brother are being looked for?

Have you called LE to see if there was a report filed for your mom? Have you contacted NamUs to see about DNA? I can see you're hopeful they are alive; but if they are not; DNA takes time to process as will getting a report filed for your mom & making her a NamUs page. If you'd like a page made; I'd be glad to fill it in once you have a report.

Annette 1st Grade

Annette 3rd Grade

Annette and Me

Thank you for the pictures. They are incredible to look at and I believe they will help in the search.

Thank you for the pics; seeing them really helps us get a sense of Kori and Annette as living people instead of shadowy figures from a puzzling mystery.

The more you get their names and faces out there, the better your chances of finding them. The adoption registry and getting your mom listed on NamUs are great ideas. Have you thought of creating a "Missing" page for them on Facebook?

The lady pictured in sunglasses seems to have totally different hair texture...her hair looks like it's baby-fine and thin whereas the actual picture of Annette looks like her hair was thick and coarse.

Being an ex hairdresser, I have seen people's hair actually change, some of the things I noted when hairdressing is that certain medications can affect the hair, shaving your head can also change it( not that I'm suggesting korrina did this)

The other thing (and something we were taught in trade school) is that when people are sick, the hair, skin & nails are the first things to stop growing / and can become altered due to sickness.

Although the hair is different I think the facial similarities are so close, that this lady could very well be korrina, but that's just my opinion!

Ok. I just ran a google image search on the photo you posted below and this person's name, website appeared. https://goo.gl/7WdJu

Is this the person you are referring to?

If you guys ever want to try the google image search, here is the link. It doesnt work on every picture but you can drag and drop a pic into the search bar and if that image is posted anywhere else online- the links will appear.
http://images.google.com/imghp?hl=en

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back