NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am laying in bed watching today, I've got a terrible bug that has me up and skipping to the restroom every few minutes. I hope I haven't missed anything important. I'll have to go back and watch the ME's testimony later when they put up the links.

I, too, dosed off during the lunch break. I dreamed I was at the trial but it was at a resort in a foreign country. Anyone want to do an analysis of that for me? LOL!

Oh dear honey, I'm so sorry you have a stomach bug. Sure hope you are much, much better tomorrow.
My background is in psych but I'm so out of things right now my brain is pooped out. Could it be shades of the Amanda Knox case in Italy?

Ithin if we are waiting for a huge forensics OMG moment, I doubt we will get it. Remember it took them 5 years to charge Raven. If they had a smoking forensic gun, they would have charged him way before. All my non-humble opinion.

It's why they stated up front it's a CE case. Hopefully the prosecution can do what they said they are going to do and show all the pieces of the puzzle and put it together.

Nobody had the means, the reason, the motive the ability to do this, but Raven.

Whether he's convicted or not, he killed her.

It's why they stated up it's a CE case. Hopefully the prosecution can do what they said they are going to do and show all the pieces of the puzzle and put it together.

No doubt in my mind Raven was the killer.
However, after seeing 8 jurors vote for acquittal with overwhelming CE in the 1st Jason Lynn Young trial....So far, I am not feeling justice will be served for Janet (very sad).

It's why they stated up it's a CE case. Hopefully the prosecution can do what they said they are going to do and show all the pieces of the puzzle and put it together.

However, after seeing 8 jurors vote for acquittal with overwhelming CE in the 1st Jason Lynn Young trial.... I am not feeling it for Janet (very sad).

However, after seeing 8 jurors vote for acquittal with overwhelming CE in the 1st Jason Lynn Young trial.... I am not feeling it for Janet (very sad).

but he got convicted in the second. So it can still happen for Janet

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Good Morning, Peepz!!

Will I have this -- thread all to myself today? Hope not -- it would be a 1st for me.

I did leave yesterday a bit early to hear the amazing and prolly the-best-I've-ever-heard closing argument by a true master prosecutor Juan Martinez in the Arias case. A long one, but it was necessary. Oh, what a beautiful thing it was. Now comes, in that trial, the def team's C/A. It should be a sleeper -- and they got nuttin', honey.

Things should pick up here on this case today. I hope we will see someone begin to put all that evidence together and tell us The Story of What Happened between RA and JA.

I'm late getting here. Our freezer went out yesterday, I didn't know it until this morning. I am now cooking 2 huge Boston butt roasts on the grill, 3 turkeys in the oven, and boiling 2 large chickens. Since the meats were all very large they were still very cold and good. I let the rest of the stuff go to the dump--including the freezer. Glad it's not Monday because I would hate to start the week like this.

Kaiden's babysitter is currently testifying - talking about the money problems the family had.

Did I hear right that Raven called Janet upset that he was disqualified from a job because of pending assault charges against a soccer referee?

Correction - she stated that there were charges (unspecified) for hitting a soccer coach, not a referee.

I'm late getting here. Our freezer went out yesterday, I didn't know it until this morning. I am now cooking 2 huge Boston butt roasts on the grill, 3 turkeys in the oven, and boiling 2 large chickens. Since the meats were all very large they were still very cold and good. I let the rest of the stuff go to the dump--including the freezer. Glad it's not Monday because I would hate to start the week like this.

So what your saying is.... dinner at your place tonight? :seeya:

Good Morning, Peepz!!

Will I have this -- thread all to myself today? Hope not -- it would be a 1st for me.

I did leave yesterday a bit early to hear the amazing and prolly the-best-I've-ever-heard closing argument by a true master prosecutor Juan Martinez in the Arias case. A long one, but it was necessary. Oh, what a beautiful thing it was. Now comes, in that trial, the def team's C/A. It should be a sleeper -- and they got nuttin', honey.

Things should pick up here on this case today. I hope we will see someone begin to put all that evidence together and tell us The Story of What Happened between RA and JA.

Is there an online link where I can watch the closing arguments? I've only been watching the JAries trial off and on but I'd like to watch the closings over the weekend.

Is there an online link where I can watch the closing arguments? I've only been watching the JAries trial off and on but I'd like to watch the closings over the weekend.

Found it all by myself. I haven't lost my way around WS after all these years. Now if I could only find my way around my garage this easily!!!

Does your homeowners policy cover spoiled food? We added that to ours after Hurricane Fran. Sorry to hear all this. :please:

Oh snap! Made it to the store and back and the break isn't even over. Seems I'm back on my game today! Woot!

Raven told his home teacher the next day that, upon arriving home, he grabbed Janet and she asked him "Why do I hurt so bad?" and he responded "I don't know."

HMM. That's different from telling the 9-1-1 dispatcher that she was already gone. :waitasec:

Jeff - a friend from HS who had dated (and is now married to) her sister - was visiting Janet & Raven and mentioned that she made sure to lock the door when she was home alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BSteel