Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
At three minutes to 2 p.m., the Moon in Aries hits the planet Uranus (Herschel) and we will hear of or see some movement. Speaking of the clock in Phoenix and the West Coast. 4:57 p.m. on the East Coast. We need to keep in mind that now a foreman has been chosen, the Sun (that elected person) in Taurus and the surrounding planets in Taurus have been activated to full effect. Taurus is a solid, deliberate, determined Sign. That Pisces Moon is still operating and is in harmony with all the Taurus elements. Neither of those Signs races through matters. They take their time and use all due care. That's why another factor like the Aries Moon on Uranus acts to bump matters along.

I can vouch for the Taurus being deliberate and determined, and in many matters I take my time, but in this case, I want the Aries Moon on Uranus to bump the verdict along quickly! :)

Thanks for your astrological explanations Tuba!

Just finished listening to Tricia's interview with C. Hughes. Powerful! Whatever mis-trust I had before is gone!! He is passionate about Travis - a true friend.

The big takeaway is the anonymous Alexander family benefactor, "Michael", an 'angel' who tracked Chris down and said he wanted to help the Alexander family. Listen to
Chris describe how this 'angel' arrived just in time to lift some of the family members out of financial ruin. One of his two large donations was through PayPal - the largest donation in their history!

Chris relays the story of "Michael' near the end of the 3 hours. "Michael' will be a guest on next weeks' show. Can hardly wait!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Oh - and I have said this before but,

If Jeff Ashton ate Wheaties, the picture on the box would be of Juan Martinez.

:rockon:

If I were a juror, I would want to talk about this case since I have not been able to for 4 months.

You have to keep in mind if they find her guilty of 1st degree murder, the trial goes into the next phase and the jurors can't talk about the case again until they deliberate the next phase.

Wouldn't you want to talk about things for awhile before not being able to again?????

It is interesting. I am glad that he spoke out because that makes me feel so much better about how I felt about that case. I have seen people with much less evidence presented get a conviction. It was unbelievable to me that she was found not guilty, but then I started doubting myself thinking maybe the jury just didn't have enough information. I also just feel sick and angry that this woman got away with it and that Caylee had no one on her side in that courtroom. Other than strangers, of course. That just hurts. ::sighs::

:seeya: DeAnna, I just luv your siggie ... it's hilarious :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Do you have time to post that recipe, please?:seeya:!

I lb cubed meat..{veggies if Meat is off menu]
ham, or even Steakumms something already cooked

2 cans water[ for the canned soup]
cubed potatoes about three med. sized ones

put into a Rice Cooker
or similar cooking pot.
let simmer till done. about 2 hrs...
Mixed veggies works too..
on the side rice or flat buttered noodles with peas.
I know my poor neglected family..
Got a grill?

What does the courthouse holding cell look like? Any stock photos?

Woah. So the defendant has to sit in a holding cell while waiting on a verdict?

I'm suddenly feeling a bit more patient with this jury :evilsmile:

When they take their lunch break, will the Jury Watch Clock stop? ( I've run out of other stupid questions to ask. )

I think it depends if they ask the judge to eat & delberate at the same time the clock will run,but if they leave the courthouse for lunch,the clock will stop

I also don't find your questions stupid..knowledge is power my friend!!

I agree!

Chris and Sky Hughes on Dr Drew tonite.

Am I the only person that does not care for Chris Hughes? He probably is a great person - I do not know what it is about him when he talks about Travis Alexander (but something about him "rubs" me the wrong way).

As we sit with our hearts beating out through our chests waiting on the jury, I'd like to share one of the questions a juror asked during deliberations in Drew Peterson's murder trial last year, and I quote:

"What does unanimous mean?"

Yes. You read right. This question came in the 12th hour of deliberations from one juror who apparently sent the note out to the Judge without the knowledge of other jurors.

There was a bit of shock and panic on forums (I wasn't a WS'er at the time) over this question... How could a juror NOT know what this means? / This was not a good sign.

Needless to say, shortly after this question was asked and answered, DP was found guilty.

So... my point is, we may have questions that are concerning and it may take a while... but keep the faith!

Me too! I would also like to see her entire cell (walls, ceiling and floor) padded with the most gruesome crime scene photos of her handy-work. I'd also make her wear Spider-Man underwear too.....Anything to her make her stay a pleasant and memorable one. :floorlaugh:

I think she would actually enjoy that. I would paper her cell with pictures of all the beautiful places she'll never get to visit, pix of Travis with other women, and pictures of beautiful little babies she'll never get to have...

At three minutes to 2 p.m., the Moon in Aries hits the planet Uranus (Herschel) and we will hear of or see some movement. Speaking of the clock in Phoenix and the West Coast. 4:57 p.m. on the East Coast. We need to keep in mind that now a foreman has been chosen, the Sun (that elected person) in Taurus and the surrounding planets in Taurus have been activated to full effect. Taurus is a solid, deliberate, determined Sign. That Pisces Moon is still operating and is in harmony with all the Taurus elements. Neither of those Signs races through matters. They take their time and use all due care. That's why another factor like the Aries Moon on Uranus acts to bump matters along.

Tuba - Just wanted to THANK YOU for coming out of retirement for this case. I sure miss all of you FA's :)

I'm tempted to have a glass of wine (it's almost 2:30 here), but I had two Margaritas yesterday at a Mexican restaurant and had strange dreams last night :eek: I was hoping to celebrate the verdict this evening with some bubbly and don't want to mix wine and Champagne. :angel:

etsy.com is for people to sell things they personally make. some people have donations set up for various causes.

i didn't know that NG was donating proceeds to anything. i didn't really read the site, just saw the product being sold and knew that you could find the same thing on etsy.com (i like to support small time artists)

ETA. just looked at the site again. i didn't see this before

:)

I want a NG handcuff necklace:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads