Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
elizabetherwin The rest of the jurors are back from lunch. Here we go again! #deliberations #VerdictWatch #JodiArias about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite

elizabetherwin Jurors are coming back to the deliberation room with their food-looks like they're working through lunch. #JodiArias 36 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Source:

http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/cbs-5-local-live-streaming
KPHO - Phoenix, AZ

So they WEREN'T working through lunch then... I wish reporters would be more accurate with their courthouse tweeting.

WHO is this TH woman on HLN? Saying JA came prepared to kill but didn't premeditate it? She just snapped, really? No, doll.. please go back and demand a refund from your online law school ASAP!

She was saying Jodi came and was trying to win Travis over again, and when it didn't work, she "snapped." A lot of ppl have been saying this, but I do not agree. I think like DeMarte said, Jodi switched from obsessing over Travis, to "devaluing" him. Once she made up her mind to kill him, she had begun to devalue him. So what that they had sex? Anyone who has seen Jodi knows she can lie and ACT....her having sex with him that day was all an act...an act to get him in the shower like she had planned. Just because she had sex with him doesn't mean that it actually meant anyhting to her. It was allll part of her act/planning. And the blonde lady on HLN saying no she didn't plan it cause the crime scene was so chaotic? Yeah that's because she didn't know Travis would actually fight for his life! She thought a stab to the heart would be pretty much fatal right away (like most ppl think)...but she undermined his strength.

But what do I know? I could be completely wrong in thinking the jurors will think the way we do.

I don't get the feeling that this jury would want to be likened to the Pinellas 12. They were an anomaly.

Did you see JVM's hairpiece?

No. :) Just an interesting mix of media and homeless people in a 1-block square area, all hanging out looking like they had nothing to do. Media people sitting in the center courtyard of what used to be Patriot's Park (I have no idea what they call it now that it's a shopping center) checking their equipment and phones repeatedly...

Yeah it would make me think one of the jurors may have fallen for the defense team/Jodi's lies and wasn't certain. Regardless of the outcome, juries should be required to pass a basic test of critical thinking and logic. Too much at risk to let below-average-intelligence people making these kind of decisions.

No, they've only been deliberating for about 3 hours!! Friday doesn't really count. It was a 4 month trial. It's the first opportunity they've had to discuss it. Some of the testimony was months ago.

If by the end of the week we're still sitting here with no verdict, I might start to worry.

As far as the washing the camera is concerned, I believe when jodi deleted the pictures she believed they were permanently deleted.

She had no concern to destroy any more photo evidence as much as she wanted to destroy Travis' new camera. It was probably better than her own equipment. It was just another thing of his to ruin.

how can one come prepared to kill (premeditation) but didn't in fact plan it and just snapped?
where do they find these people? :floorlaugh:

i do like mark and the red head psychologist woman though.

I guess according to some TH's on HLN you can technically premeditate a crime but not execute it and then get yourself into a different situation where you "just snap".

Um.. okay?

:scared:

:seeya:
been reading along today....not much to post (I have serious nervous energy):scared:

BUT....it is now 5pm in Nova Scotia, and I'm too supersticious to stop my daily :toast: with Basilcat!
:hug:

Ill be happy to swap with you any day ! Texas has 110 degrees 80 % humidity absolutely miserable and no mountains or ocean or beautiful pine trees ( except for a small swatch in East Texas called lost Pine)

LOl so any day im ready

Oregon is beautiful. Native here. Every time I muse to go live somewhere else, my out of state friends say "What?! You live in the most beautiful place in the nation."

Portland's gettin' a bit crowded tho'.

I wonder when all of the trial coverage of JA is all over on HLN, will the hosts of the various shows still be saying, "don't worry. We have this on pause. You won't miss a thing. Not a thing. We just have to go through commercials to get paid. You won't miss anything. Not a thing. Don't leave. We promise to tell you everything."

So HLN said the jury came back a few minutes early from lunch to deliberate. Maybe it's a good sign for Travis and justice for him and his loved ones?

If you slaughter a person or kill them in cold blood, I don't care what the motive is. I don't need one. jmo

Amen....we all knew she was off....she killed him three times, she does not deserve to live in our society, period. Stop wasting tax payers money to get a killer off! :banghead:

:toast:Seque ...come out, come out wherever you are....
:seeya:

Thank You, Sunny. Calmed over here.

snipped for space

I believe Travis is now an angel among us

thanks, I am glad you are calmed. The past couple of days I have been in a internal turmoil. I turned my turmoil over to God last night. And this morning I awoke with a calmness that surprised me. I take great solace in music. I am country gal who loves country music and Il Divo (listening to Il Divo now)

Yep. And allowing CA's blatant perjury is something I still can't wrap my head around...Oh well. Just hoping this one turns out right. Judge Stephens wasn't perfect but she was decent imo.

How can a judge stop someone from committing perjury?

JA just said on the jailhouse interview they're replaying on HLN that it was due to her faith that she was able to get through the accusations of killing Travis and remain calm (at that point she was still going with it was the two monsters did it story). She continues in the interview saying on judgement day she is glad she will not have to answer to this crime because she didn't do it. Wow she sure was a big liar there and when lying about that is like a double lie to me. Hell is going to be too good a place for her....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayana2cool4school